Do Nordics have curly or wavy hair?

Do Nordics have curly or wavy hair?

Attached: 1532387665261.jpg (924x1298, 265K)

if your hair is fine like scandis, you can have it straight or wavy/curly
if your hair is thick like asians, there is no chance that it will be curly

Don't Africans have thick hair?

they have lots of hair so the strands are thick, but one piece of hair in itself is really thin and fragile, they have the thinnest hair

no they are the thinnest

okay apparently they have 71 hair diameter while East Asians have 88 but Europeans have 72-75 with higher hair density so I guess that means hairs stick together more and don't get curly?

The supreme north atlantid has thick wavy hair.

Attached: north_atlantid.jpg (1125x1669, 289K)

Sorry, I meant to say dense fine wavy hair. We have no as*atic coarse gross oily hair.

It has more to do with the weight, if the single hair strand is thicker, it makes it havier thus harder to hold up a curl, but it's not the only factor determining this pattern, there is also the roundness of the hair follicle

Attached: haar.jpg (600x373, 46K)

There's many kinds of asians. Pakis/indians have thick dense hair, ranging from straight to very wavy. Never curly. I don't use int standards but actual anthropological ones, as I'm an expert.

Like 90% of us have straight hair.
Pic related, I do as well.

Attached: IMG_20180821_232231.jpg (1210x1608, 585K)

cut your hair weirdo

When did you arrive to Sweden from Chechnya?

Never.
Born and raised in Dalarna, 100% Swede

Swedes don't look like that

You haven't even seen his face tho and literally all the swedish bikers look like that.

Kek you retarded or something? All my friends and most co-workers look like me. All Swedes.

gross and unkept

based, you look good brother

cringe

lol you're one funny svartskalle, blatte

Kek, ok Pekka.

my hair is VERY thin and fine, but also straight as fuck and has loads of volume
barbers get confused when they try to style it

Attached: hiukset2.jpg (832x470, 72K)

Based. You look like my brother.
>Swedes don't look like that
Literally all Swedish metalhead look like that.