Bleach us

bleach us

Attached: 550px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 95K)

B-A-S-E-D

Attached: 695395.gif (281x281, 277K)

I'm sorry but the planet is short on white people at the moment. Would you like indians instead?

>White women? Fuck no I want to raise, basketball players.

Attached: 1555326140739.jpg (800x1200, 93K)

just jake off and send us your tasty cum

Rangeban Brazil and Mexico

Speak for yourself, mexicunt. We aren't some low self-steem cucks who needs any sort of bleaching.

I think it’s gonna be the other way around

>Wanting *Ytoids genes
Literally end your sad, self-hating existence.

Attached: 1539003607523.gif (300x577, 279K)

Just send sperm to fertilize our women

>Angl*s? Frogs? GERMans? Norfs?
>NO!
>Only Slavic bleaching allowed in the Americas

Attached: 1548307257083.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

HAA! YOU FELL FOR THE BAIT!
FISHED IN! FISHED IN!

Attached: imagyed.jpg (389x312, 21K)

kys

seconded

No, we are fine being brown

Attached: 1501458513485.png (995x1080, 647K)

Someone post the image about how Chileans think they're white

>brown pride
why

kill yourself

Based

>that white costa rican who LARPs as indigenous
crinch

>white supremacist
Why?

Attached: mexas.png (1080x1350, 317K)

You guys know it's possible to not be a brown pride autist or a white supremacist right

race is not this important

admit it. You guys know BWC is the best

suck my dick browngoloid scum!
if it is brown flush it down!

Attached: 4C96EABA-0B78-4AC3-9F26-C20D3883C965.jpg (325x362, 31K)

Attached: prieto.png (1528x1184, 535K)

Okay...

Attached: 423423423423432423.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Pathetic cucks wanna be bred out of existence

>tf
>tp
Try telling your countrymen that first

based
cringe
based
cringe

San Miguel de Allende?

>cuck
yes I am, so what? I love white cocks

Attached: 8474719.png (1920x1080, 921K)

based
if it's brown it's wrong

Weak, iqlet bait. Try again with some effort, you self-hating br*ziloid.

>Pathetic cucks wanna be bred out of existence
what exactly would be bred out of existance? Its not like if there is some ancient latino race that must be preserved at all costs, we are all mutts, whitening the population would make the region more racially homogeneous for all I know

We want to be ascended
Post your skin

>bait
It's not bait

Attached: 03961.jpg (640x627, 73K)

Based Peruvian
Mutt identities are an aberration

We know you pathetic faggot

Being a European rape baby is one thing. Actively advocating it so the phenotypes of your indigenous population is unrecognizable is cucked as fuck

the average latin american is already more european than native, at this point it would be more of a "return to the mean"

But you're already in fours sucking la creatura's cock. Also I'm not into trap's cocks, so no thanks.

why this much butthurt? If you don't wanna be bleached, fine, but some countries want to. Brazilians girls literaly import blond, blue eyed guys semen, and get fertilized with them. Brazilian woman are whites man property

Attached: 3023191.jpg (605x685, 77K)

I get it now...

Attached: BN-XY351_fallba_4U_20180321130046.png (600x1224, 29K)

>return to the mean
No. Its a complete erasure of the native remnants in your gene pool. What your government should be doing is to advocate for higher births rates among the indigenous so you can "return to the mean"

Some phenotypes are just better than other

>not wanting to suck some BWAC
Bitch

He's right, you're a cuck

the average latin american is over 60% european and not even 30% native, the "mean" is not on the native side anymore, aside from peru and bolivia no other latin american country even has a strong native identity

Attached: 1535224022937.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Looks like someone went to public school in a Hispanic area
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
You have other words in that mouth of yours?

my girlfriend is white, how am I a cuck?

Do you really wanna break your grandma's heart and not giver her blue eyed grand children, user? Don't be such an ungrateful brat!

cucked and retardpilled

Attached: indio.jpg (310x162, 12K)

You hate being reminded what you are?

>latin americans should become fully European
You're pathetic

So you should encourage immigration from peru and bolivia and discourage it from other places to reverse it.

Nice pic for ants
At least I don't LARP as something I'm not

>latin americans should become fully European
I am not saying this, the only thing I am saying is that there is nothing particular or noteworthy about latin americans to be "bred out of existance", we are not an a race or an ethnicity, just mutts

Kys
Why don't you get sterilized instead?

do your job as a man, don't beg to others you dumb mexishit

This makes me hard. Of course woman would choose superior white cock semen, instead of my inferior brown one. It's the natural order

Didn't you know? We're all Native Americans

I'm not white. I can't bleach anything :(

I don't LARP as anything, cuck

Except you LARP as Indigenous like 24/7?

I feel sorry for you. I really do

>all that mexicunt self-hate
Come on huebros, don't get cucked to.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (800x450, 36K)

You will get bleached Chicano

>Costa Rica has only one habitant
Silly Panchito.

>tfw Chicano
>tfw blonde British gf

Attached: A695E815-0D44-4C72-9856-341D39152602.jpg (438x438, 52K)

the global native american population is less than 40 million, the global white population is 1.3 billion, there is simply no gene pool to "nativize" latin americans, peru and bolivia's population is not even the full population of argentina

>self-hate
I just know my place, you faggot. White cock is superior. Deal with it

Link one (1) post where I've LARPed as indigenous.

>whitening the population would make the region more racially homogeneous for all I know
Why did you even mention that?

>A public health book from the University of Chile (currently inaccessible) states that 65% of the population is of Caucasian origin
> Castizos/Mestizos with an average 60% Caucasian ancestry and 40% Native American ancestry are estimated to amount a total of 30%, while Native Americans (Amerindians) comprise the remaining 5%

I'm Macedonian. I believe that all races are beautiful in a unique way and its sad that you don't think the same and want your own people exterminated because of it.

>be macedonian
>be brown

because its true? the delta (divergence) of the current group would halve if right now every single latin american reproduced with a white spouse

Bleach me

Based
Make sure all your kids date white people only as well
Cope

>be macedonian
>be turk

We've been bleaching you for the last 500 years.

>calls me a faggot
>has submitted to the whiteys
Good thing we have the superior uncuckable mapuche blood in the south cone, otherwise we would be in the very same sorry state you're right now. Well, I guess those brazilian trives were made to be slaves.
>65% caucasian origin
That's full of shit. Most of the people here are mutts, with various degrees of mixture. Pure amerindians are scarce, that part is true at least.

We don't care about race that much here, Brazil is just being cringy and projecting his fetishes unto others as per his usual routine.

Attached: Biting Dick.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

The only countries that are pure wh*te are Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands, and these people are currently in low numbers. How do you want these people to come here? You just want to accelerate their imminent extinction.

native americans are functionally extinct as long as they are percieved as part of the "latin american" community

I'm aware, but the phenotype of your indigenous populace is drastically different from Caucasoid features and it not just a matter of skintone

>The only countries that are pure wh*te are Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands
every single of these countries has at least 10% of their population as migrants and aside from neerlanders they all have mongoloid admixture, the only pure europeans are the lithuanians, the sardinians and the basque

The ironic thing with you fuckers is that for every one of you who dates a white woman or man you just end up making the pure white population that much smaller, thus making the world that much more non-white in the process. You are your own worst enemy race-mixing Communist scum.

Attached: Eat Shit.jpg (600x800, 67K)

This thread is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1438020715_591248_1438022351_noticia_normal.jpg (560x388, 62K)

*ahem*

>projecting his fetishes unto others
see thisI'm not projecting shit. I'm just stating the truth

Chileans are descended of the BLEACHED natives. You're no Mapuche.
The plan is IVF

I hope he kills himself for his own good

there is no such thing as a "pure" white population, whites themselves are the result of admixture between ancestral races, also the only reason why you think this way is because you were brought up in a hypodescentist culture, which makes sense because race if a cultural perception

Based

>The ironic thing with you fuckers is that for every one of you who dates a white woman or man you just end up making the pure white population that much smaller, thus making the world that much more non-white in the process. You are your own worst enemy race-mixing Communist scum.

Attached: 1555440500609.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Most chileans looks like this. and those are south europeans

Attached: 1555530898728.jpg (1224x916, 106K)

And now the majority of the population is Mixed. Eat it, you dirty discount Turk

Why are Latinos such godawful posters? It’s like you’re all mentally ill freaks incapable of posting without being complete faggots.

We are the silent majority
t. Chicano