Kurds in elderscrolls

If kurds were to be a race in the elderscrolls, who would they be?
Maybe pic related?

Attached: A2EAF6ED-255C-4F7D-A797-424ABBC59753.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_mythology
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin
bookrags.com/biography/saladin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where’s his AA launcher to shoot down Turkish Helicopters.

Mudcrabs

Mudcrabs

Proof that turks are a hivemind, and therefore chaurus (roaches).

t. chaurus

Dark Elf refugee.

Attached: 174c9f85910cbd5c8835c7142f137abe.jpg (469x750, 65K)

Kurds are not refugees of the current war with isis, they actually stay and fight for territory, even kurds who were integrated prior to the rise of isis went to fight for peshmerga and ypg. Kurds would have more in common with argonians, while assadists would be dunmer

>google search image
>veteran of the franco-prussian war
????

the bretons are us though

This argie poster posts war photos in black and white in every thread just ignore his autism

>Argonians
Good choice. What build are you going for?

You're redguard

Attached: France.jpg (800x496, 245K)

Bretons might be somekind of french, but you cant deny the similarities.
>mountain people
>aversion to magic (zoroastianism/fire worshiping)
>partly elven ancestry (iranic)
bretons are clearly in referance to french people, but this thread is about what race would fit for kurds.
Also, my condolences for notredame. Im happy that atleast the most important structures survived

Definitely Orcs
>Tribal Mountain warriors that live on the borders of multiple nations but dont have their own state

Thanks for enlightening me
Either thief or warrior, i cant really get into the archer or magic gameplay since it feels too boring

I guess that makes sense too, but who would malacath be? Barzani? Öcala?

Muhammed and Malacath are both warriors that were rejected from society and forged there own path ill have to look up the other too first before I could tell you

But mohammad is an arab thing, if mohammed was malacath wouldn’t the orcs be arabs?

The Kurdish leaders would just be like Warchiefs/Kings. The Orcs have had small Kingdoms throughout their history but usually they devolve to tribalism again. This fits bc those are head of different Kurds just like there are a ton of different chiefs

AAA videogame in modern AKP istanbul when?

Attached: visit bagcilar.jpg (840x853, 350K)

But who would these “different kurds” malacath be? That’s what I’m trying to figure out. We might literally be more tribalistic than the orcs of elderscrolls

Malacath is a Daedric prince. There are the Daedra and the Aedra both exist but different groups worship them. The Orcs worship one Daedra (monotheism), the Dunmer worship multiple Daedra (Polytheism). The Altmer worship Multiple Aedra but not Talos (original religion like Judaism when Talos is added its like Christianity even though Judaism is monotheist. Islam is one of the Abrahamic religions just like the Daedra and Aedra exist in the same universe

The kurds in Syria, Iraq, Turkey, and Iran are in loose communication because of the borders they dont necessarily work together

I thought monotheism is the belief in one god, not just the worship of one. I believe the orcs think there are multiple deities, but choose to worship just one. Wouldn’t it make them polytheistic. Also, ther are kurds who are muslims, and kurds who have become meme zoroastrans because “muh ancestors”, where does the meme zoroastrians (and also azeri kurds) fit into this?
I doubt its just because of borders, we’ve always been a tribalistic bunch, but i hope one day we can unite

Im rooting for the Kurds also.

Think of it like multiple people have multiple religions irl but the gods that matter to that person are their own gods whether or not any of them exist. You can chose what religion you want in TES unrelated to your race just like real life.

What are Azeri Kurds like Azerbaijan? Are they Shia, Turkic, and or believe more in mysticism?

Whoops, thought azeris was an religious affiliation, well, we still have yazidis. Also what i think is funny is that orcs ha a natural skill when it comes to smithing. A well renowned myth among kurds is about a smith.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_mythology

Boom. Perfect then. Yazidis is kinda like choosing which Aedra and Daedra you want to follow. Kave is like Zenithar

something non human

Like what? Dunmer? Bosmer? Orsimer? Syrian? Highelf? Khajit? Argonian?

whichever one of those that is a mountain mercenary race who traditionally lived off raiding and looting

Well, it could’ve been worse. Could’ve been a race that got cucked by cursader, jihadies, highelves, and mountain mercenaries

weak comeback masud, all of those ended up loosing

they would all be dead with a daedric axe in their skulls.

The cursaders lost thanks to Saladin Ayubi (kurd), the jihadis got defeted with the help of russians, kurds, and americans. Highelves are jews who took your golan heights, and the mountain mercenaries cucked you out of oil

That doesnt seem very lore friendly. Kurdish resistance is wedged between multiple countries yet they seem to endure

salah aldin wasn't a Kurd, only one historian suggests he had kurd ancestors and he didn't provide any proof
kurds didn't play a major role in defeating isis
golan heights aren't ours
kurds didn't cuck us out of anything, they tried to steal our land, they got destroyed so hard they still cry about it 30 years after

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

Attached: D56F9861-7640-465D-AAB9-B003F1817DD0.png (760x428, 66K)

well as you linked Wikipedia then i believe you

Not in my play through!

As opposed to whatever bumfuck source you posted?

If Wikipedia isnt enough for an intellectual such as yourself then maybe you should check the sources Wikipedia uses, but that’s just an suggestion from a lowly kurd

it's source is ibn al atheer, a kurd
i don't believe kurds

Must’ve been a very modded play through

> A number of contemporary sources make note of this. The biographer Ibn Khallikan writes, "Historians agree in stating that [Saladin's] father and family belonged to Duwin [Dvin]. ... They were Kurds and belonged to the Rawādiya (sic), which is a branch of the great tribe al-Hadāniya": Minorsky (1953), p. 124. The medieval historian Ibn Athir, also a Kurd, relates a passage from another commander: "... both you and Saladin are Kurds and you will not let power pass into the hands of the Turks": Minorsky (1953), p. 138
>[6] Humphreys, R. Stephen (1977). From Saladin to the Mongols: The Ayyubids of Damascus, 1193–1260. State University of New York Press. p. 29. ISBN 0-87395-263-4. Among the free-born amirs the Kurds would seem the most dependent on Saladin's success for the progress of their own fortunes. He too was a Kurd, after all ...
>bookrags.com/biography/saladin/

Please dont let your biases stand in the way of well established historical facts

Syria lost the golan heights as punishment for declaring war

>they actually stay and fight for territory
Like uyghurs?

>declare war against nation
>lose
>gets territory taken as an defensive measure by the nation you declared war to
>screech dindu nuffin’s
Absolutely syrian

Syria didn't declare war, Israel attacked unprovoked pearl harbor style and destroyed air forces of Syria and Egypt, then they invaded Sinai and Golan heights
only a jew golem like a mutt or a kurd would blatantly lie that syria declared war

Havent been following the uyghur situation to closely, but from what i know they couldnt put up much resistance against the chinese

Yeah i guess, i just thought you start arguing with me or something.
It's just 2 sides of the story: imperials and those who rebel.

I have no clue about the relations between syria and israel, and i’m just making assumptions. So the reason israel annexed golan heights was “just cause”tm?

no you didn't make assumptions you created an entire lying narrative in support of your masters

Its not like against uyghurs or something. The should be allowed to practice their culture. But since china is so autistic about uniformity, that could never happen inside their territory

Just fucking educate me if im wrong, instead of accusing me of being a siatanist devil worshipping/jew/occultist/masonic seervant, you low iq moron. I just assumed that the post i replied to was true when I wrote the reply. Didnt create any oppressive narrative towards the poor dindu nuffin’s syrians

i'm sorry ok i didn't create you a kurd, allah did, be angry at him not me

Kurds are Orcs.

Some shitty bandits or something

Dark Elves are smart, so no.