What would you do if a bald and bankrupt Russian speaking Englishman showed up in your village/town/city...

What would you do if a bald and bankrupt Russian speaking Englishman showed up in your village/town/city? And then preceded to vlog his many and varied experiences?

Attached: bald and bankrupt.png (867x428, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wt5UGUmEThg?t=230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rape

Based

He seems nice enough from his videos.
>rape
He seems like a big guy for you to rape.

Call the cops, he's off his chops

Attached: Leave em to me.jpg (1194x948, 82K)

He carries an anti rape knife as well, I'd stay well clear.

I invite him to drink

holy based

wow, yes.

Attached: d8333dcc8fb6408e5a36892efa89f9d518f7535f8a233ba780079cacc212bd2a.jpg (1950x1009, 1.61M)

He should come to tatarstan so we can rape him and make him a manwhore
this

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

He only speaks Hindi so I'm not worried about him coming to the South

Perfect.

Attached: SFportraits17-X2.jpg (1280x853, 311K)

best travel videos on youtube

can't the south speak English?

Comfy channel, very Jow Forums approved
But how can he afford living in bumfuck town for a month if he is "bankrupt"? Are these places this cheap?

yeah he was in a city in Belarus and the hotel was $15 a night or so, id assume most of the places are a similar cost range

I am still waiting for the day when he goes to south india and gets lynched for speaking hindi

Attached: 1555222693200.png (225x225, 6K)

he said the bank took his car and his other tangible assets but he's allowed to keep the money he makes vlogging

I'm too much of a zoomer to understand bankruptcy completely yet but that's the explanation he gave.

I would show him my shitty shop.
youtu.be/Wt5UGUmEThg?t=230

he travels to really cheap eastern euro countries and india. a full meal costs like $5 same as a hotel for a night.

i think he is bankrupt in the sense where his buiness went under. but you can still have your own money whilst being bankrupt they just take your car/house etc