Will LINK dip back to the mid 2000s?

Pls I need this

Attached: 1530193190803.png (250x250, 17K)

Truth is that no one really knows. If there is no news and Bitcoin takes a shit then it is definitely possible

I've got my fingers crossed

almost certainly

Mid 1000s more likely

check'd

famalam we're talking sats not eoy in dollars

Just hold you hopeless fucks. Any time link goes up at all there are people panicking about whether it will come down again. At one point all of those people are going to be left behind.
Does anyone have a screenshot of the guy who sold all his ETH at $12 to buy a dip, and then it was $16 and he was like "Fuck that, not buying back in at that price", and then it was $50?
The dude was straight suicidal. Literally the most depressed person I've ever seen on Jow Forums. Don't be that fucking guy.

Good, I need to accumulate more

this is good advice if you have a small stack
dude i have 6figures of link, selling 5% of my stack for a chance at getting another 5figures of LINK... good deal

basically this. do not try to swing trade. if you don't give a fuck then absolutely do not DO NOT trade with more than 15% of your stack. that is the absolute limit folks.

don't think we'll see those cheap 20 cent linkies again

ITS PUMPING OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK WHAT HAPPENED?

Imagine how he felt when it mooned to triple digits

I fucking hope so. There is no way a simple website launch can make it legit pump this hard. Hopefully it dumps back down to under 20 cents again. I was in the middle of accumulating when this happened and now I have to sit around and wait again.

I have 43k Link, I am so close to my goal of 50k Link, it can't take off now.

If you are holding long term just buy now, it's only went up 5 cents.

Remember mainnet in September?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26 LINKBTC 0 00003489 ▲+10 17% — Unnamed — TradingView.png (1287x809, 101K)

yeah but .20 vs .25 is a a substantial difference. If link is the real deal could have made ya a good deal richer.

>There is no way a simple website launch can make it legit pump this hard
Don't want to make you feel bad but if literally anything else pops up the price will never be under 30 cents again
It is completely possible this pump will cool down but Chainlink can be anomalous

>Almost every coin in the top 100 bleeding
>chainlink up 10%
what did they mean by this

6.5k satoshi by tomorrow screen cap

Attached: 123.jpg (1014x1143, 264K)

the website and hiring a marketing director is basically a public confirmation for a lot of people who have been skeptical for a while. This price pump will be nothing compared to the next 6 months.

btc gonna shit bed again

Difference between .20 and .25 is the difference between hitting my target or not.

Stop the fomo pls

When it's this cheap, a few cents actually makes a huge difference in how much Link you get.

I know it's coming soon. But it's too fucking early. Fuck I could buy my last 8k right now if it dipped under 20 cents again.

I could have bought when it was 16 cents a few weeks back but I was talking a break from Jow Forums and crypto for a while, I saw it, was about to buy and it pumped right before I bought. I am always too slow with these things. At least I managed to buy at the bottom once before in October 2017.

whatever you decide, don't let something like this keep you up at night. if LINK is as big as we all think, you have enough to make it.

I doubt it. It is looking more stable by the day. Look for a window at 25 cents or so.

user you sound like me, I was accumulating LINK when the new website came out and it completely messed it up, I was going to reach my target but now I can only wait

you're getting it at a discount anyways. buy after this pump. i personally think there will be an alt sell off and a BTC pump to 11k. you could buy around then if you're buying with BTC. Not sure if buying with fiat would be discounted though.

I know I've got a lot. But I've been saving foat the last few months and now have a big stack of fiat in my bank account sitting around and doing nothing. But I don't want to blow my load early, and buy a ton of Link at 25 cents, only to have to hit 19 cents again for a few days in mid august.

The reason I am investing in Link is I want to start my own video game business, so I definitely need more than 1 million. 50k Link means I becomine a millionaire when this reaches $20, so I can hopefully get a good 5 million out of it. Right now, maybe only 4 million.

I always accumulate when it's as low as possible because I am a wageslave currently and can't afford to waste money buying high. But I always take just to long. I always fuck myself over with limit buys, puting them just below the current lower point, then I am thinking "just one more cent lower and I will buy" then the dreaded green dildo pops up. If I had the balls to market buy I'd probably have way more Link right now. At least I learned patience early on I guess. But now I am too patient.

I hope you are right. Link is right now the biggest gainer on ETH and second biggest on BTC which means it looks like it's due for a correction in the short term. It's just so close to mainnet I am panicking this time, whereas earlier in the year I'd just accept I had to wait a bit longer.

I buy with ETH though, since it's the fastest to transfer fiat to ETH, ETH to exchange, and ETH to Link.

The dip to $0.25 was today with the BTC dump. Get in now before you are waiting on "the dip to $0.33"

Mainnet is further than you think despite these aspies convincing you that it is right around the corner. It is six months away at least.

don't panic bro, seems to me you know what you want and how to do it.

What's the minimum amount of link you should hold?

I hope you are right. September is way to soon for Mainnet. Also Link was overpriced for what it actually does right now for almost the entire year. I kinda want Link to just permanently be under 20 cents so I can accumulate, the current price means nothing, it's mainnet we are waiting for. All these pre mainnet pumps piss me off. It's time not spent accumulating.

A month ago it seemed like nothing much was happening and Link was thankfully bleeding every day, and suddenly mainnet in September rumors starting popping so I started feeling like time was short. It feels too soon. I want to accumulate a bit longer. As much as I hate my wagie job, I want to accumulate until Q1 next year.

5 - 10k. Do what you can and dyor, most importantly only invest what you are willing to lose. Also don't buy into the idea this is a sure thing, because it isn't.

1k for suicide insurance

1k suicide insurance. 10k to make it. 100k to be financial elite in 2025. 1m+ = transhuman playing spacegolf with Japanese aliens

There might be more marketing now but the mainnet is still way out. I wouldn't expect this trend to continue as the volume isn't staying. Its just a combination of a relatively thin order book and some FOMO. Someone dumping would send it back in the opposite direction.

i invested $10k into this @ 0.6, fuck yourselves faggots

You are right about the volume, I hadn't noticed that straight away because Binances shitty new website only allows 2 indicators and I use Bollinger Bands and RSI. You used to be able to have that and the Volume on screen as well. Maybe I will get rid of RSI.

Hopefully it's just people seeing the pump yesterday, seeing Link is a good performer and trying to get in mid pump, just to get out of BTC or other alts as everything else dumps right now. Link seems like it could be a sort of lifeboat at the moment. I remember it's been a lifeboat before and seen false pumps when BTC shit the bed last year a few times.

Listen to this guy, folks. I only swing trade with

This is it user, you got it.

Going from 20 to 25 cents is a bigger difference then a dollar to 1.05 cents.
20% extra links is nothing to scoff at

Link is a fucking json parser a retarded comp sci intern could write

Early? You had more than a year to accumulate dude. let's cut this crap about fuding to accumulate literally forever, THE Singularity is nigh.

you don't say that

no it won't

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (794x832, 517K)