Why people think that be Southern European and be Mediterranean is same thing?

I'm from Italy but i've Nordic features, for example the hair in the picture are mine, I'm tall 1,82 meters, I've green eyes and very pale skin.
Most of my relatives have my same traits and I've a lot of Italian friends with blonde hair and blue eyes.
I've know some Spanish people and they had all glorious Visigothic traits.
I know also a Portuguese dude and he even if isn't blonde it look like a Viking.
I know also two Greek girl with natural blonde hair and blue eyes.
Why people think that being Southern European and be Mediterranean is same thing?
> Southern European are people from Southern Europe and they have not all the same somatic traits
> Mediterranean are short people with dark eyes, skin and hair and they are from both from Southern Europe, North Africa and Middle East.
I've explain the difference now you answer my question.

Attached: IMG_20190418_105314.jpg (284x415, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elperiodico.com/es/deportes/20170104/david-meca-cruza-nado-estrecho-gibraltar-tercera-vez-5725623
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I've speak about my Portuguese friends I've write it and not he. Forgive my grammatical error

I really don't care

Pathetic post from a pathetic self-hating faggot.

I'm not a self hating. I've just told that be southern European and be Mediterranean are not same. I'm proud of be Italian, I think Italy is one of best country in the world

I haven't attack Mediterraneans people. I've just say that not all Southern European are Mediterranean and not all Mediterranean are Southern European

Why yes nordic blood runs through my veins

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-19-23-45.png (720x1280, 698K)

But you literally said that you are nordic and not mediterranean (southern european) genetically, which is false and pathetic. Is it really that hard to understand that phenotype does not equal genotype? Also, northern mediterraneans (europeans) are nothing like southern mediterraneans genetically, besides having somewhat """similar""" phenotypes, which is another lie in your post.

"nordic features", you are moronic m8. You unironically fell for retarded memes. Either go back to Jow Forums or stop thinking southern european or med = brown

As the saying goes "birds of a feather flock together", you may know a lot of Nordic Southrons but they're few.

Have gaysex

Clumping all people living along the mediterranean coast in the same group is very disingenuous.

With Nordic I don't refer to Scandinavian or Norse. I refer to Italian goths of high middle age.

Southern European are not same of Mediterranean. Anyway I've not moorish blood. My ancestors were crusader in middle age

have green eyes, white skin (as opposed to olive skin that most Italians have) and being of average height aren't Nordic features, just standard non-med European features

Show me your orange skin brother.

I'll make soap with your bones

Go ahead

Attached: 1517894864892.png (211x203, 13K)

Doesn't make your post any less retarded, and nordic quite literally means from scandinavia (excluding the UK and often Finland). And your traits doesn't sound nordic at all regardless as said.

Attached: IMG_20190418_140527.jpg (348x373, 17K)

because most south europeans have dark eyes dark hair and are short

Actually most Southern have nothing with do with North African and middle Eastern

Southern European are 50% brown hair, light skin and brown eyes 35% blond with blue eyes and 15% black hair short and olive.

they're the same thing Mario

I meant that the northern coast of the mediterranean (southern europe) has nothing to do with the southern coast of the mediterranean (northern africa). I am not quite sure what are you trying to say.

I'm from Castile Y Leom but i've Nordic features, for example the hair in the picture are mine, I'm tall 1,82 meters, I've green eyes and very pale skin.
Most of my relatives have my same traits and I've a lot of Castile y Leon with blonde hair and blue eyes.
I've know some Spanish people and they had all glorious Visigothic traits.

Why people think that being Southern European and be Mediterranean is same thing?
> Southern European are people from Southern Europe and they have not all the same somatic traits
> Mediterranean are short people with dark eyes, skin and hair and they are from both from Southern Europe, North Africa and Middle East.
I've explain the difference now you answer my question.

People who.are nordic and natives of southern europe are in the millions in south Europe blue eyes and blonde hair

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-06-30-31.png (720x1280, 728K)

Based.
The fact that the common person thinks of southern Italians as olive skinned is because that's the common thing you se outside, stop denying reality

Let me guess...
Both Japan and West coast are on Pacific rim. So Japanese people and native American are same?
Ukraine and turkey are bot on black sea. Are Ukrainians and Turks same?
The answer is not.
P.s. I don't hate north African and Arab but we are not the Same

why do people on this fucking board think that being blonde/having blue eyes means being a fucking nordic spawn or something? jesus christ you are all fucking retarded

Based and, dare I say, redpilled

Keep calm. I don't hate Jewish people. I simply reply insulte with other insult but basically I don't hate jews

Jesus christ m8, how fucking thick are you? That's literally what I am saying. People on either coast are NOT the same despite the fact that brown eyes and brown hair are the most common traits in both coasts. African and Europeans ARE NOT the same.
>Both Japan and West coast are on Pacific rim. So Japanese people and native American are same?
Bad example, however, because there is an entire ocean between Japan and the US, not a 9km strait.

user you're just European or partly Nordic, most statistics show Italy especially southern Italy aren't the same in terms of hair, eye and skin color to Nordics.
It's not bad necessarily..

>9km strait
Get a wooden boat and try to sail or paddle there

Why do you want the approval of whitoids so bad? Its pathetic

Attached: 1485370206730.png (308x798, 250K)

Why is your hair so long?

I bet 5€ he's gay.

>182
>tall
lmao cope spaghetti nigger

probably, too tall to be a bitch

How about no boat at all?
elperiodico.com/es/deportes/20170104/david-meca-cruza-nado-estrecho-gibraltar-tercera-vez-5725623
Also, there have been more advanced ships for 2000+ years in the mediterranean sea.

the only based post itt

I'm son of an English couple and I was born here. Unless I tell people, they can't tell, not even in small villages in Northern Portugal.
Stop being such a faggot.

Attached: 1543612634756.png (645x773, 11K)

He's probably not that bad once you take the internal conflict he has about his race.

Ahahaha the moor trying to get to europe without state resources and navigation technology

Attached: 1040301242.jpg (1000x541, 196K)

>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

They should be able to tell.

What?

Ah Benjamin Franklin. Calling Spaniards and Italians and even French swarthy I can understand somewhat. But Swedes and Russians, lmao.
Talk about peak American.

From your autistic post alone I grant you the title of honorary German.

With a paddle boat or sail boat of ancient man gibraltar is uncrossable amd swimming.solo is death

Before that he was talking about how he's afraid they'll come to the US in masses truly a funny guy.
But swedes can be orange so he is not wrong...
OP reminds me a little of Shahar with the "Am I white" post

Well the Germans did came in mass. Most white Americans are Germans, Italians and Irish.

I know, but I was referring to the fact that comparing the Pacific Ocean with the Strait of Gibraltar is stupid, and that the latter despite being much more doable was still almost impossible. That's the reason why there are different peoples living on either side of the mediterranean sea. I did not include the "still impossible part", because I wanted to highlight the massive difference in distance to show that Japan-US is not the same as Spain-NA

I've meet a lot of northern Italians and most look like Iberians

Explain this post, for I am mighty confused.

>I'm tall 1,82 meters
Ok boy.

Attached: pppp.jpg (220x200, 13K)

How fucking complexed do you have to be to even care about such things and opinions. It's always the swarthy darkies who want to look northern European who post shit like this. The thing is, if your nation actually looked generically European and not significantly darker (which for some reason causes you autism), you wouldn't even post this.

Attached: 1382125999825.jpg (307x307, 11K)

They look like castillian brown nigga north italians are castillians.

all western europoors, northern africans and western asians look the same.

arr rook same