Been working at the NSA for 6 years now. seen a lot of shit...

been working at the NSA for 6 years now. seen a lot of shit. ik this is business & finance but we all know its just a crypto board really and I have seen a few things over the years with BItcoin related things.

AMA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 09.58.31.png (1690x186, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wouldn't NDAs prevent you from saying anything meaningful

is chainlink legit?

obviously the most sensitive shit but theres still a lot I can say w/o any real repurcussions.

How often do you guys watch hot girl shit/piss/change via phone cameras

What's your motivation for doing an ama?

its a pysop. jk. no one gives a shit about erc20 tokens here. its mainly bitcoin, eth and monero.

civ. survey. isnt my department. but ive heard of some fucked up shit that people there have done.

bored

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto and why is it Sergey?

How many times have you watched me wank off through my webcam?

Q predicted this

>been working at the Nintendo for 6 years now. seen a lot of shit. ik this is business & finance but we all know its just a crypto board really and I have seen a few things over the years with BItcoin related things.
>AMA

What stories have your heard?

Very big if true saboshi worked for both Nintendo and the NSA

what do you think about WikiLeaks and Julian Assange?

Will Bitcoin CASH flip Bitcoin Core?

Attached: 092394839223456.jpg (1200x900, 234K)

alright then- what is the nature of the top projects going on in the agency today? Any threats? Anything regarding withheld technology that we might see come in a few years?

Any funny stories?

where the fuck do all these pictures even come from

Do you guys know who satoshi Is? Is it nick szabo or hal finney?

when bcash kill bcore?

Larp

kek no. you cant have a distributed system with blocks that large. it is impossible to propogate that much data through the distributed nodes that consistently.

yes

i dont know anyone that does but there are definitely some rumors that go around. most people think its wei dai.

cunt

Tell me how many levels of security clearance there are if you not some LARPing faggof

This is mostly a crypto board, but certain regular threads keep me coming back. Like stock market general.
I learn more from there in 2 days than most other data sources sometimes.
Put options? Some retard trying, failing, trying again, succeeding, and so on teaches a lot.
Shorting? You ever see a red faced wojack because he shorted too soon? Funny shit. Instructive as hell too.

Also, worked for the NSA for 8 years. I'm glad I left.

>cunt

elaborate pls
ppl hate govt agencies because they're no different from crimes
just interesting to hear what you think about opposite team

Why are you shilling IOTA since 48 hours? Whats the point?

Not OP but I can answer that.
Public trust.
Confidential
Secret
Top secret.
From there, there are the SCI components. It sucked getting read onto certain compartmentalized sections. You wind up having like 7 or 10 designations after your clearance.

are psyops real?

do you support trump?

are the nsa the good guys?

LOL . FuuuUUuuuUUUuUCKING LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

pussy incels all suck some larps dick buy the dip you poor anons

What do people at the NSA think about this Q bullshit? What is the opinion on the future of Monero?

Most people in the agency don't even know about him. Why? because it's the biggest non event there is. No security risk, no real inside information, no positions or operations threatened. Q is a non event because nothing of interest or value is even leaked. Why is nothing of value leaked? Because Q is not on the inside. If he was he would be able to describe certain collection assets and how their utilization came into play during the fisa warrant against trump.
Q is appealing to Jow Forums because 4channers as a whole don't know what the fuck even happens beyond the barriers. If they did, they'd be more surprised by how our government even manages to function.

oh shit your actually from the NSA... I was just larping lol. Thread revamped. Ask this user anything

Yeah that sounds about right to me. In that case how likely is it that Trump is impeached? There is a mass hysteria in the country right now

Bonjour mr snowden

Well, to be frank (And full disclosure, I voted Trump. Not gonna lie.), it all depends on whether Muellers investigation turns up any illegal activity. It doesn't have to be anything like Collusion with Russia or anything, but rather, because we have so many laws on the books, you're probably committing a crime without ever being aware of it. Then it comes down to whether or not the crime is actionable enough to warrant the impeachment proceedings.
Let's be frank, he MIGHT have done SOMETHING illegal, but minor while he was campaigning, and if democrats found enough votes, they could initiate impeachment proceedings. So it comes down to a few things:
Evidence of ANY illegal activities.
Support within congress to initiate Impeachment proceedings.
Whether the impeachment proceedings themselves even result in a removal from office.
Based on the investigation as it currently stands, he did ethically questionable stuff during the campaign but did not seem to break laws. Even the most recent tape. Especially since the action of reserving the right to publish a story is legal.
So, realistically, not very likely. Chances are that there will be the big hubub about it, but he will not be removed from office, but democrats can use it as ammunition during the 2020 election cycle.

You did not give any insightful information in this post. I can learn that information watching fox and friends at 5am. I was asking for NSA perspective on the issue since there is likely more information regarding various power factions aligned with Trump or Democrats. You have no info clearly and your blog post was boring

There's not much NSA perspective to be had. It's a nice story of him fighting the deep state blah blah blah, but in reality the truth is so much more mundane that it's almost beneath comment. For example Earnie is more concerned with operations in the stans and other shitholes where we have assets and is playing an apolitical game so that he can parlay his time as the Chief of Staff, National Security Agency into a better position down the line. Meanwhile Nakasone is so obsessed with cyber operations that he has reduced some funding to the SIGINT fields which results in some messes and squabbles. However, this has allowed the reconsolidation of resources to reduce overlap in collection efforts, which has always been a bit of a mess since the redundancy resulted in assets being wasted elsewhere.
So, the truth is that people are playing politics, but only so far as it benefits them. Nakasone is delightfully apolitical due to him still being a general who has Chief of staff as his ambition. Personal anecdote, he is a fucking awesome person. Recently one of the analysts from the basement (Sub floor collection offices) came up to have a word with him. He announced to Nakasone that he was going to be the DirNSA from then on. This sly motherfucker plays into the delusion and says he needs to call his secretary so she can bring in the press and whatnot. Instead he covertly tells the secretary to call the mental health people. And then when they got there, oh they were fucking slick. They told him that he needed to meet with the president and they led him out, into a van and off to a hospital.
He worked this all out well in advance.
If you're looking for a thriller tier struggle for power, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

will the government attempt to undermine cryptocurrencies?

DESU most crypto is based on algorithms developed for defense projects. The application of them outside of government efforts led to the development of crypto. It wasn't so much founded or initiated by the defense agencies, but rather, the applications were adopted from defense department projects. Much like internet today.

Why would they? There's literally zero adoption. It's not worth the effort doing anything about it when it's this small of a market.

>distributed system with blocks that large. it is impossible to propogate that much data through the distributed nodes that consistently.

Literally what? Define distributed, how distributed is necessary for a decentralised solution. Define impossible to propogate? What is the bottle neck? Internet speed or hard drive space? Explain why not tie bitcoins performance directly to the most consistently expanding field of technology instead of tying it to second layer solutions. Forget Ver, Satoshi, CSW, and 'muh whitepaper' forget all that.

Simple question do you even have a shadow of a doubt that in ten years 5+ terabyte storage will be *standard* in consumer grade laptops and that 100+ mbps internet will be standard in major urban centres in the Western and Asian world? If the answer to both of these is yes, then scaling blocks is a solution. If you think some fishing village in Africa needs to run a node to fulfil some ideological 'symbolism' of what you consider a decentralised currency to be, then you are really missing the forest for the trees.

Even 100 nodes across 10 countries is enough for bitcoin to fully serve its purpose as a decentralised currency.

Any gov't interest in OmiseGO?

How wake is skycoin's synth on a scale of 1 to 10?

Attached: 1525148608224.png (1395x862, 227K)

Cut to the chase... drop some fucked up shit. Also is Jow Forums a honeypot?

have they back doored or cracked Monero?

faggot

Talk about the upcoming 21st century criminal Enterprise using private encryption cryptos

>Anything regarding withheld technology that we might see come in a few years?
>yes

I bet you faggots figured out how to factor large primes.

tips on how to pass the QNV test. Want to get into the NSA after muh military.

Sounds about right. My dad was a Colonel and he always said anyone general and above is pretty much a politician. Also that sucks about that dude. Sounds like he cracked.

I’m glad you are enjoying your meth

I'm surprised you didn't just go intelligence. 35S was a hot MOS when I was still doing my thing there. Most intelligence MOS's worked at the NSA at one point or another.

This, you larping faggot

How "woke" are any of the well known crypto names?

How big is your cock

Do you have to go military to get into intelligence?

No just read some books

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Was the NSA involved in the creation of bitcoin? If not, who was?

>q-larp
Kill yourself you LARPing attention whore

Is the NSA/gov't worried about quantum computing at all? Especially commercial quantum computing? Otherwise, do they have any vested interest in in-house quantum computing?

whats the plan with venezuela

What percentage of nsa are masons? Any chance other agencies will eliminate the see eye eh?

Attached: child10.jpg (575x323, 29K)

How invested are the Chinese and Russians on Bitcoin?

There's alot of mormons.
Disgusting.

this thread is so gay...

No but it helps. You need a degree at least to do anything meaningful if you're not prior military and it's tough to get hired if you don't have a clearance already. Best entry point for civ IMO is get a technical degree then start working as an engineer at a place that'll get you your clearance and move from there.

>assange is a cunt
larp confirmed.
suck a dick.

LARP

LARP

LARP

Y'all are posting in a LARP thread.

No joke.

which agency killed julian and what method?

PETA
By forcing him to drink five gallons of almond milk.
Julian has a almond allergy.

Way to put it on display that you dont know shit about Q or why they are posting.
Hasn't been posting on Jow Forums for quite awhile now.
Why cant you just admit you didnt actually research or analyze what was being said in depth and quickly wrote it off as a LARP.
I believe you when you say you're N$A ppl from the gov always think they have it all figured out.

He admitted to being a larp dont get overworked.

what are the aliens thinking?

how can you detect a non physical life form beyond the realms of human thought?

(LARP))

They generally are great employees

why are you larping pajeet?

fantastic bullshit swallowers, true believers to the core.

t. secular ethnic mormon (my dad's dad's dad's dad's dad's dad was one of the first converts, described in his obituary as "bosom friend" to the guy that started it.

This whole thread is a larp. OP is posting from multiple IDs

We're getting shadow larped

When are you going to break btc and make SHA 256 unsafe and obsolete? It's obvious it's coming.

What do you think of snowden's attempt to shill garbage like zcash as a superior coin to monero? What is the NSA doing about XMR in general?

What is the mental age of the AI project today?

Why did the CIA kill Kennedy?

Attached: C462F1F9-DA02-44DD-9208-8BBA5E60B0D2.png (194x123, 8K)

The NSA/CIA whatever are holding satoshis bags aren't they?

When are you guys going to crack SHA-2?

OP has been detained for treason against the state. He has disclosed gov secrets.

For all of you who has been here in this thread will be monitored!

Because he refused to go to vietnam.