Stop giving homes to 3rd world people

Stop giving homes to 3rd world people.

Attached: pentti linkola.jpg (2000x2000, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCd6qisIFKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ideological father of the Green party folks

STOP HAVING CHILDREN

Attached: aerial.jpg (1200x807, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CCd6qisIFKo

yes master

>3rd world people
nice one pantie, turd worlders aren't people

Said the Turk

exactly, macaco

My hero :)

Daily reminder that if you can't grow a beard like Pentti's beard in his youth you are a soyboy who has had his hormones destroyed by environmental xenoestrogens. In his youth, he was the EPITOME of male dominance.

got a pic?

On my phone right now just google him

kys

Attached: linkola.jpg (1768x2238, 640K)

This is what it should look like. This is peak aesthetics

Why is Linkola so underrated? Compared to retards like Varg who gets a big cult following of fucking virgins and morons. Linkola is an actual genius. I'm gonna bump this thread until we get some appreciation for him.

Jow Forumscels can't appreciate a real man like Linkola but go crazy for idiots like Varg. really makes you think huh boys

>Why is Linkola so underrated?
He's old news these day. Had there been Youtube in the 70s he'd be a great meme.

gib home and finn woman

absolutely based and redpilled

He should start a Youtube channel. He'd never do it though ( and that's a good thing )

He's not a hypocrite like Varg
Linkola lives a coherent life and follows his own values instead of conjuring convenient excuses for himself

Well said

Linkola thinks that ecologically the best dictator was Hitler because nazis got rid of so many humans and with jews they even were recycling their hair etc.
This.

God I would do anything just to get to sit down with him for 30 minutes and ask him questions

most based man alive