Faggots actually defend this

>faggots actually defend this

Attached: 8aambk09m9621.png (1000x2000, 122K)

BASED

Based racist shmorky

What did they mean by this?

>Stonetoss

lol that's actually good

why are americans so fucking degenerate?

Is this supposed to suggest that I can't fit my dick into some dude's shitter?

>stoner toss
Also I should point out that this comic is, literally, the very definition of STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE.

Is that the retarded ancap comic?

Why wasn't this site banned yet?

>stonetoss

Attached: 1296975872655.jpg (772x4026, 549K)

What’s the last panel supposed to represent? Are the homos getting angry about hetero PDA?

someone should make all the memes of >shadman but change the the text to >stonetoss

Um, sweety? This isn't /co/mblr. None of your dreaded boogiemen aren't known here other than shadman

Attached: 1555598000980.png (502x511, 28K)

t. stonetoss

whoa who knew comics could be so deep

>Monkey accusing me of being tumblr in the thread about Mr. Low-Hanging Fruit and his tumblr art style
Lel

Shouldn't it be /a/ and /tv/? They are the most open of the cunny posters.

Attached: Zen.jpg (582x800, 128K)

i was thinking stonestoss was seething about getting blacked or something lmao

His original one was (Redpanels). Don’t know why this one hasn’t, though I’m sure he’s making mad buck off some retards on patreon.

>What’s the last panel supposed to represent?
>DUDE US vs THEM LMAO
A fictitious, paranoid world that assumes those who are different would be as vindictive as Jow Forums would be

>accusing me
Glad to see /co/mblerinas still promptly acknowledge where they are from with the least bit of taunting.

This is a roastie meme to turn men from the rainbow pill

t. Tumblr artist

This won't get (You)s because it doesn't spout memes or hate people /pol9k/ hates
Despite being without fear of contradiction 1,000,000 times more meaningful that stoner toss will ever be

So really homophobes are actually scared of fags and don’t just hate them

Who cares lol. It's very hard to even see political cartoonist as regular humans (except for Garrison)

thats from that series of Confucius books though, which desu are alright but legalism and taosim are the true chad beliefs

you'd think garrison works at walmart with all those labels lmao

Wit only lasts for a second. Wisdom is eternal.

Attached: cu1bzkgyzp4z.jpg (1456x2034, 391K)

The man is immortal. He survived /pol, told M00t to go fuck himself and then had a guest appearence on other image boards just to cuck Jow Forums. And he still does cartoons.

geegee was pretty overblown, and he is really only entertaining to Jow Forumsacks i guess

The reactionary fear of giving gays rights has always been the slippery slope idea. Something like "Two men marrying? What's next, a man marrying a dog?". It was all pretty funny to me and I thought crazy homophobes were just silly idiots until trannies started to demand hormonal treatment for infants.

I actually checked if i am on /tv/

This comic is wrong because cocks can still enter boipucci and boi mouths.

this is true

Infants aren't given hormonal treatments. Not even adolescents below 18 can get them.

>Infants aren't given hormonal treatments
For now. Wait until trannies make this into a human rights issue.

Redpilled

Yeah no
I don't see that happening

20 years ago when people were fighting for gays to get marry would say the same thing about the idea of trannies getting special bathrooms. Yet here we today. 20 years ago when women were demanding abortion rights, people hadn't the faintest idea that today we'd be discussing abortion after the third trimester. But here we are today.

Make no mistake though: you will win. Progressive moralism is the new religion in the west, and it will remain so until AI slaughters us all or your faggy cult fails to reproduce itself to the point where other cultures will just crush you. Enjoy while it lasts.