Noooooooo I suffer in f*rst world! How could this be happening???...

noooooooo I suffer in f*rst world! How could this be happening???? No gf man! Not enough NEETbux to buy a Lamborghini! Wow yikes! Crippling depression... I swear this is not a made up illness!

Attached: 1554800404470.png (644x800, 53K)

All 1st worlders complaining about life must be killed with fire, they are absolutely useless, miserable beings.

based

>Crippling depression... I swear this is not a made up illness!
Hummmm who should I believe, several thousands of doctors who received education in my rich first world country, or some Russian moron on the Internet?..
Kys Ivan

>Hummm who should I believe, several thousands of """""""""doctors"""""""""", who want to happily will take my 400$ for an hour of mindless ranting or common sense?.. KYS FUCKING IVAN!!! THIS CANT BE!

Nobody is useless. Everybody has a purpose in life.

>"You're implying that the only kind of suffering that exists in the world is down to material goods. The true cause of the west's existential plight is from a lack of spiritual and moral backbone which has been completely removed from society and has been replaced by money and greed."

Attached: selfie.jpg (680x794, 33K)

>So just because I make 10000$ after taxes and live in a mansion in an upper-class district means I can't be depressed? Money doesn't bring you happiness you know! I wish I lived in a comfy commieblock with my traditional gf instead

Attached: 1552030512654.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Silly Ilya

>because 1st world you should be happy
Wtf insensitive??

>WHAT HOW CAN BE DEPRESSED? YOU GOT THE NEWEST IPHONE AND GAME OF THRONES JUST STARTED AGAIN!!! I ONLY GOT THE OLD PHONE AND I'M ONLY ON SEASON 6 OF GAME OF THRONES, YOU SHOULDNT FEEL SAD

Attached: 152342388823940.png (647x740, 14K)

I have anxiety (another first world disease where first worlders imagine having to live as second or third worlders and it scares them to a crippling degree), and lmao

I honestly think this might be true. Not to diminish the pain second or third worlders feel, but nicer stuff isn't everything either.

>consuming products makes you happy

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

Soulless Russians can only equate happiness to owning material goods. Let's see how good you feel when you're unemployed for a few years and have no purpose in life.

>Oh my GOSH I'm not employed. Like, I have no purpose in life except slaving for my boss!

I'm unemployed (housewife) and I'm happiest I ever been. Work stinks

I've cured sadness and depression with exercise and going outside

Attached: toshiro_in_redbeard2.jpg (527x517, 31K)

How did you cure loneliness?

Anons I'm studying electrical engineering. Do you think I can make to the first world if I graduate with a high gpa ? Should I learn German ?

Attached: 366ddbaf2d2304cabc2f665963837d78.jpg (320x247, 15K)

Those who do not embrace their purpose or responsibilities are useless.

Lmao fucking britbong comfortably lives off neetbux for years and whines about not having "le purpose" which is just another useless NPC concept.

I'd be happy if I could live off NEETbux.
How do I get them?

your emotional state is unironically a choice if you have a penis, in the same way your diet is a choice. exercise an ounce of willpower to change your internal dialogue in a more positive direction you self pitying emotionally obese cunts

Isn't Saudi Arabia already rich af (oilbux)?

>your emotional state is unironically a choice if you have a penis, in the same way your diet is a choice. exercise an ounce of willpower to change your internal dialogue in a more positive direction you self pitying emotionally obese cunts

Attached: tumblr_o36fh0LHdT1u6z9y2o1_1280.jpg (750x937, 89K)

I wish I had brain damage from drinking too much vodka so that I too could believe that mindless consumerism is a free-thinker's trait, while finding your purpose in life is for NPCs

I'm not a NEETbux leech on society anyway, my dad just pays for everything

I am Syrian and most likely i won't get a job after i graduate because of the Saudization policies imposed by the government.
I dont want to go back to syria plz accept me. i will work and wont depend on welfare

Attached: crying.jpg (500x572, 29K)

go to Germany

gay
if you get NEETbux you are literally the among the freest people in the world. If my country had neetbux I wouldn't have wasted 4 years of my life at uni to be a wageslave.

I dont have power to let you in but I would if I could.

>le consumerism may may
I'm sure victorian factory workers enjoyed their clarity of purpose

>Not enough NEETbux to buy a Lamborghini! Wow yikes! Crippling depression... I swear this is not a made up illness!

We aren't like Scandi countries, NEETbux in Canada is not enough to live in any sort of dignified way. Mental illness is real, and it's the only reason why anyone would end up living such a pitiful existence. "Lazy welfare bums" are a myth, at least in this country.

Attached: 1438828083710.jpg (361x287, 15K)

Are you familiar with the job market there ? Will it be easy to land a job there if I learn German + graduated with high gpa.

I bet those sissy first worlders won't last one month in my humble Latin American country.

>Let's see how good you feel when you're unemployed for a few years and have no purpose in life.
You mean when you're Russian?

>spoiled brat who leeches off his dad whines about """"suffering""" because he doesn't have a muh purpose
Howling

My brother went on honeymoon in Mexico for a week and he had great time.

>3rd worlders actually think the government will give you enough money to live without work in the first world
maybe in Scandinavia but anywhere else this isn't true, if it were then how come we have homeless people?

Yeah, imagine the horror of daily life in Russia.

Beautiful 10/10 Slavic femdom goddesses everywhere, delicious food, beautiful architecture, a country that's aggressively expanding and acquiring new territory, where living conditions get better and better year after year...Oh, what horrors.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 49K)

Literally everything in your post is false

I wouldn't know, sorry.

All homeless people in your countries must be dumb drug addicts. Any functioning human being can survive and succeed in a first world country.
Two of my college drop out relatives sought refuge in Germany after the Syrian war started, they learned the language and now they're working and paying the taxes just like anybody else.

t.

Attached: DC6A5CAD-58D6-44A7-B09B-25F708D26D8E.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

By embracing it.

>Beautiful 10/10 Slavic femdom goddesses

Attached: 1275375957_x_2a6ba2cd.jpg (450x337, 45K)

>delicious food

Attached: tazik-olive-1.jpg (345x288, 96K)

Homeless people often have a hard time accessing their bennies AND/OR will spelunk them on drugs.

My aunt was on disability and lived just fine.

>beautiful architecture

Attached: Clipboard02.png (2006x1096, 2.59M)

>femdom
I wish

Attached: e5mgBn8wwLM.jpg (1080x836, 141K)

> where living conditions get better and better year after year...

Attached: Clipboard022.png (2000x1080, 2.34M)

USA isn't first world. Don't reply to my posts ever again.
CHI

>you have to contribute to society so that you have a purpose and worthwile!
the indoctrination is very strong here, keep making the rich richer

Looks like Nova scotia

I was doing this until I developed eye-floaters, then I said fuck it and decided to kill myself soon

you suffer more here because as an average/ugly male with low income or worse neetbux you have zero acces to women, in russia or ukraine you just need to be clean and not drunk 24/7 to get laid.

It's almost like humans have evolved the need to improve their current situation as to not stagnate and get too comfortable as a way to help us survive more easily.

your main problem would be the unknown saudi university

also don't come here

haha russians are born and live with no purpose in life. so that can't scare them.

what responsibilities?

>It's almost like

Attached: 1554608301544.png (738x941, 22K)

come on

Second world would be more accurate for where I live desu.
The Spaniard speaks the truth.
It’s rich for the royal family and oil tycoons.

what prevents you from joining the rest us living in the first world?

You can always move.

What happened to nagatoro pics?

Tbh you're just as pathetic, maybe even more, because you bitch about others instead of improving your status.

Attached: truth bomb.jpg (564x704, 52K)

I want Nagatoro to dominate me

Attached: images (50).jpg (420x730, 51K)

FUCK i meant to reply to this guys post but there was a post timer so I put it off and and I forgot to do so now its been 23 minutes!!!!

> Don't reply to my posts ever again.
FUCK

I am saying that more and more swaths of this country are becoming increasingly similar to second world tier by the day.

>hur dur my orc life outside MKAD
Nobody but yourself to blame.

hmm i haven't notice that. is that your personal experience? do you travel from swath to swath and inspect? i bet that's just image board memes about flint michigan and compton and feces in san francisco because Jow Forums don't like them liberals. life's never been better where i live.

No, your best bet is to do a Master‘s here.

Don't you think it has something to do with the country in general where there is no life outside of exactly two major cities?

/thread
povvos who think that the only possible problem in the world is paying the bills suffer from a severe deficit of spirit and imagination

I just created the thread and went for a walk, it seems like it runs itself if you just attach le funny bald bearded man to it

Attached: __igarashi_futaba_nagatoro_and_uzaki_hana_senpai_ga_uzai_kouhai_no_hanashi_and_etc_drawn_by_ro_aahnn (700x950, 107K)

Apathetic losers with no animus who try to rationalize their character defects through some quasi-philosophical pseud ramblings suffer from deficit of Zyklon B.

>image board memes
For the most part not really, granted most of my time is spent in the Northeast and immediate South. Not saying we’re heading towards Russia in the 1990s tier but that for a lot of places things are just going further and further down. And from what I have heard and seen about other places quite a bit of the country is following suit, even in the “rich” states. Obviously not everywhere is like that and there are still a lot of good places, but I have a feeling we’re not going back to baby boomer tier conditions anytime soon. Retards screeching about politics and especially bad areas like Flint also have nothing to do with this.

''philosophy'' is for try-hard teenagers. I haven't read any book of philosophy in ten years. when you reach a certain age you realise that nothing can change your fundamental view of existence

What about disappointment in fundamental view of existence?

Attached: ORA2DUP_ZUc.jpg (829x783, 188K)

imagine being a russian, you are suround by olga, natasha and svetlana who always give you attention, you can pick one of them from time to time to bang her, you balls are always empty, you dont know sexual frustration (the biggest human frustration after food and water).

Now imagine being a westerner, not a chad but just a regular dude, normal job, normal physique, you need pua course to learn to talk to women again because the top male are getting all the female attention and sex thanks to feminism who unleash the hypergamy of women and you dont know how to get laid with them. You can go month, year sometimes decades without sex but hey at least you have the last iphone, a ps4 and a new stan smith sneaker

Whos happier ?

Yes, when you‘ve burnt through most of your opportunities I guess it makes sense to settle for some cope mentality of the world having wronged you.

Oh really now? I have to be more proficient or richer than 95% of the locals of the country I'm moving to if I'm to have a chance at permanent stay.

>hahahaha just move bro xD
says the fucking shmuck who had the luxury to be born in a place that doesn't warrant moving somewhere not to live like an orc

[BAZINGA]

Attached: IZHcYRsUaGk.jpg (759x810, 134K)

>I have to be more proficient or richer than 95% of the locals of the country I'm moving to if I'm to have a chance at permanent stay.
What are you even talking about retard?

Move within your own shithole, nobody wants you here anyway. Stop complaining, improve your status and get to work bitchboy.

?

you're a dense one aren't it, europe's average IQ falling apparently is not a meme
what incentive does an employer have to hire an immigrant over a local? apart from it being a muslim refugee which well being is government mandated when europe is concerned
or better yet, shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself because being condescending and imbecilic doesn't mix very well.

Attached: yVz_bDh2jtw.jpg (960x679, 68K)

>anusnymous pic

kys

thanks for BTFOing OP with a sense of class once again, gigachad

>beautiful architecture
actually, this one is true, at least in spb

Money is not everything my friend. Also, people who have real mental illnesses would probably exchange their mental illnesses for the possibility to work and 'normal' life.

>t.

Attached: photo_2018-06-28_02-55-16.jpg (640x640, 67K)

You just have to be good enough, not „better than 95%“. There‘s a fuckton of Russians here working all sorts of jobs. You‘re literally just making excuses for being a lazy faggot that never tries.

Йeнтa нe пocтпocт epoния

Attached: o2rBZQ61a5w.jpg (514x491, 74K)

Life is not fair or may be it is actually fair from a bigger perspective.
All those 1st worlders live the way they do, because before them their parents and ancestors before worked for it. These lazy shits may have done nothing to get the results of their work but sill they reap it. It is fair that the work of their ancestors culminated in something like that. Even if all those ancestors did was to move to that country. They did it while yours in Russia did not, leaving it to you being born in Russia or whatever 3rd world place you would like to have as an example. You and those from 1st world are on different levels of invisible social ladder. It may be harsh for you to accept it, but accepting is the first act of actually doing something to change it. Your ancestors did not do the job you wish they did so it is up to you now and it will be harder compared to those who were more fortunate enough to be born into already successful families. You may or may not have children in the future and maybe one day they would start to think the same, why do they live in 3rd world instead of a luxury of some comfy Western European country or something better. Why did not their father choose to pursue a better future. The thing is that it is a better future only for said children for they would not struggle to stay afloat in another country.
Overall life is not fair or maybe it is.
Depends how you look at this. So despite those neets living in those countries, they may still have problems that are important to them but unimportant to you. They are just on the different level, above yours, thus they seem irrelevant to you. Even if it hurts. It doesn't matter how you feel about it. That's just the way of things in our world.

a читo eтo пa твoимy??

Кaя тo хyepня

Attached: WuNzVRf6NAg.jpg (382x335, 62K)

Эх, кaк жe хoчeтcя хyдeнькyю, блeднyю, нe oчeнь выcoкyю, дeвcтвeннyю, нeцeлoвaннyю, c тoнкими pyкaми, нeбoльшими cтyпнями, cинякaми пoд глaзaми, pacтpёпaнными или нeyлoжeнными вoлocaми, нeнaкpaшeннyю, зaбитyю хиккy, лoхyшкy бeз дpyзeй и пoдpyг, зaкpытyю coциoфoбкy, oднoвpeмeннo мeчтaющyю o кoм-тo близкoм, чтoбы зaшёл к нeй в миpoк, нo ничeгo нe лoмaл пo вoзмoжнocти, дaбы вмecтe c нeй изoлиpoвaтьcя oт нeпpиятнoгo coциyмa

Attached: 15428020710300.jpg (640x640, 105K)

不ckにっげrs