Japanese education is dumb compared to based cambridge education that the U.K(PBUH) has blessed us with...

Japanese education is dumb compared to based cambridge education that the U.K(PBUH) has blessed us with. It is all memorisation based with barely no concept required for how anything works

>I had to le study for 12 hours a day
no dummy you had to memorise for 12 hours a day

studyjapan.go.jp/pdf/questions/16/ga_che.pdf

Attached: 1548581519331.jpg (600x513, 28K)

>>I had to le study for 12 hours a day
japan is not china

your president is cute

there's no president in japan because of the monarchy though

we have a dumb prime minister instead, like anglos

Attached: abe.jpg (628x480, 132K)

He seem's based

Attached: 1549283676980.jpg (221x228, 55K)

You are not Japanese.

why did you think so? just why?

because you haven't called me korean yet

You don't have to prove a point, just look at local Jap's grasp of English, hard to believe they were taught in a 1st world country, absolutely horrendous.

The fact that there are countries in the world where students are given baby-esque multiple-choice exams all the way into university baffles me.

calling someone kim/korean is just like calling someone the n word since Japanese liberals can't criticize koreans

it's just a part of the bad mouth culture of the internet for us

It's true tho. I've seen people "studying" in trains and cafes. They have a book that comes with a red plastic that they use to hide the answer. So they read the same page over and over again, hiding the answers with that red plastic, until they memorize them. They mostly use them to study english.
I think I have one of those around here, I found it in a guest house more than 2 years ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Found it.

Attached: P_20190419_011536_1.jpg (3608x2706, 2.37M)

>Japs study 14 hours a day
>Still produce almost no scientific breakthroughs
I don't get it.

yes rote learning is the type of education in most of asia, its even a big thing here. The government education(Matric) is severly looked down upon people who are doing Cambridge since it focuses heavily on rote learning and no conceptual understanding. The amount of marks you get depend on how many lines you are able to fill instead of what you have written

to be fair, it doesn't just mean they memorize them, though

hiding the answers is useful even if you don't read the same page over and over again

Isn't that pretty much the entirety of education system in Amerikkka?

we had this meme of le not real skill le memorize bad boy

It turns out that a person that has the discipline and concentration to learn and memorize for 12 hours straight is also a person very capable of achieving skills by himself and therefore in general a higher skilled more succesful person.

To achieve new out of old you need to memorize the old first.

Learning by rote is the only way to properly learn all pre-calculus math skills. Makes sense that asia just demolishes the west in mathematics for primary and secondary school students.

Attached: massimmigrationineuropeanime.png (1242x1572, 625K)

Abe is a qt

fair enough but soley relying on rote is for brainlets who cant into concept

Attached: tui67.jpg (600x315, 31K)

Same in France.
We fell for the meme and the results were a disaster.
Linguists realised that to master your mother tongue contempt based education worked better.

le soft skillz learning was propably tried here for 2-3 years in some schools.
Th results were a disaster.
I don't think it is used in serious eduction anymore.

Is that supposed to be a Pashtun?

But you can see through that plastic.

Yes, but the answers are in red. The plastic is transparent, allowing you to read the black letters but not the red ones.

Hello friend. I'm going to have to report you for collaboration with Chinese enemies.