1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you celebrate Easter?

Attached: irishfrog.png (1790x1640, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sham_Ennessim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ēostre?

Attached: 7563899.jpg (420x420, 79K)

>frog

Attached: 1478378210149.png (420x420, 8K)

Scotland
Yes
I wonder if our American friends are also partaking in this holiday...

Attached: Alba gu bràth.jpg (868x742, 199K)

How does one celebrate Easter?

eat 10 boxes of peeps and pretend youre a christian

easter(pascha(pesach)) is a jewish holiday and since I'm not religious or jewish I don't celebrate it

1. Flag
2. If you call candy companies making the black in a single week Easter then sure, fuck it, why not.

No I just eat a lot of Reeses bunnies

I'm thinking of actually going out and buying a kinder surprise just to try it.

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sham_Ennessim

Attached: 10.png (420x420, 21K)

Its not a huge deal here but Christians celebrate it. Even Christian adjacent people like if your grandma was Christian she'd likely give you some little chocolates etc

Dont know where the "American dont celebrate Easter" meme come from but I guess its because Easter isnt as easily commercialized as Christmas, Halloween etc (outside of candy companies) so it kind of takes a back seat in the national consciousness.

He's Irish. He's by default retarded.

USA
Yes, family is catholic bulls

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>flag

You have to go back Juan.

Flag.
Yes, but not me personally since I live alone. I think it's mainly just something you do for the benefit of young children. A bit like Halloween.

What's happening, mutt? Are you mad because you think I insulted your ancestry? Are you proud of being 1/1024 Irish?

Mexico is the Ireland of the Americans afaict

Also isn't Mexico like 99% Mutt?

Are you proud of being 1/2 Aztec?

He's probably 1/3 Aztec rapebaby, 1/3 Spanish rapebaby, 1/3 whatever other tribe (that got raped)

This

Good Friday and Easter Monday aren't Public Holidays in the US, unlike in practically every other western country.

2. Yea

Attached: 1534516165037.png (943x768, 324K)

That's probably a violation of church and state (Christmas is our one and only exception because Christmas helps sell a ton of shit).

And yeah overall, Americans don't get a lot of public holidays or whatever. When we do its for patriotic purposes (like for the troops or the dead troops or the presidents etc). Doesn't mean we don't celebrate other stuff.

flag
of course i`m catholic after all