Jow Forums, have you ever been sexually assaulted by another man?

Jow Forums, have you ever been sexually assaulted by another man?

Attached: images (1).jpg (538x570, 26K)

wtf

Where did the Paki hurt you?

In the butt obviously

Dude wtf is going on in india lmfao

my friends occasionally slapped my arse if that counts

This one friend of mine would always slap my butt even when I'd ask him to stop doing it and for some reason I'd pinch his crotch and finger his ass (while he's still wearing clothes).

He was Indian. The guy offered me a ride on his bike. While he was driving he reached out backwards to try to touch my crotch. I didn't say anything because I was scared that he would do something extreme if he realised I noticed what he was doing. Anyway I got down at my stop and he drove away quickly before I could get his license plate number.

did your parents not tell you about stranger danger?

It was late as fuck and no bus was arriving.

Yes. It happened when I was 10.

you're an idiot and should've gotten raped.

>2nd fake male rape story this week
what's your problem?

Yes but it was a boy

This isn't gay as long as you say "good game" when you do it

lost

No, but when I was a kid I used to cup my friend's butt in my hand. He would resist but I would just force myself onto him. I didn't think of it as sexual back then, I just liked how his butt felt in my hand.

Story?

Hot

No, but I was molested by my aunt between the ages of 9-12. Probably why I refuse to date white women.

Dunno what your father taught you to be this much of a failure. You do realize you got fantasies of many? Stick to chink women, beta loser incel.

Got molested a few times by an older kid when I was younger.

Repressed it for a lomg time until I was like 17. Then I started taken out my frustration sexually on girls in bed. I'm into violence and hurting.
I also have repressed bisexual tendancies. They mostly involve fantasies about me absolutely dominating twinks. Making them cry, making them know they're worthless and serve only me.

I don't like these thoughts though. I wanna see a therapist but Idk if they'll be any help

We're all gonna make it lads

Attached: 6qimgw7kjiqx.jpg (864x960, 113K)

No, sorry

My mates used to surprise smack each others arse every now and then but it was just banter.

Would you do knifeplay with a twink?

I'm not a man but I've been sexually assaulted by men

I'm more into choking and hitting but why not

>choking and hitting
My dick is diamonds just with those two.

why are homos like this?

I'd rather be fighting violent sexual thoughts instead of being chicano

I'll tie a ribbon round your twink cock faggot

Yes.

Attached: 53053625_2249732222020114_7433180503391338496_n.jpg (750x907, 59K)

Trauma mostly. For example I'm into autoerotic asphyxoation and being choked because my assaulter chocked me when he violated me.

All twinks and pedos were assaulted as children. It’s the only thing that explains their condition

>104407871
>I'd rather suck dick than destroy white pussy

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

When I was 11 years old boy an older guy groped me om train. I didn’t grow out to be a faggot or terrified or older men or anything so IDK why women complain about being groped.

You don’t know why they complain? lol so does that mean you’d like to it happen again? If not, then yeah that’s why they complain.

Banter aside though I know very damn well that I can't let my past molestation ruin my life. It happened and can't be undone. Best I can do is move forward.

As for the bisexual aspect I will never accept it and probably just bottle up those thoughts

I would never suck dick. Never have either. I don't find cock attractive in anyway. I focus soley on domination. As for the fucking white pussy I'm a former manwhore. All I want now is an honest gf but that's asking for a bit too much wouldn't ya think

it happens to them more often

When I was 13, some random guy in the street asked me if I could ring the bell for his friends house. I went inside the building and I couldn't find the apartment he talked about. He then came and started talking weirdly about some random topics and then he told me "you know how to swim ? let me see your muscles". He then held me from the back and at this moment I know something was wrong so I left and when he asked "where are you going" I just didn't reply and ran away.
Another incident happened in the same year when I was back from the mosque. There was a guy hiding behind a tree that is close to my home and when I approached my home he appeared from behind the tree and was playing with his cock. I ran away and told my dad who searched the entire neighborhood for him but couldn't find him.
I was such a coward.

Attached: cryinginbirthday.png (658x901, 84K)

I suppose it would get quite annoying.

How ya doing now Arabro

Are you the Syrian?

Yes, I'm very light skinned I guess this is way they always chased me.
These incidents didn't affect me negatively, I'm quite normal.

Bottling up your sexuality will only end in disaster. Trust me on this one.

Good 2 hear brah,atleast you didn't end up like a certain mongol in this thread

I have more important things to focus on instead of my closet faggotry. Theres a girl I like and am talking to, school, work, friends. I don't want to descned down the spiral. I know too many people who have

based dad ready to lynch a nigga for his son

When I was 14 I was in this taxi and the driver asked me if I wanted to touch his cock and even pointed at it.

I was really scared desu :(

brown faggot like light skinned twink woah

Yes, but I beat him up afterwards.

I've had girls feel me up when I didn't really want to, but I wouldn't really classify that as assault.

Did your dad rape any prisoners during the war in the 90's?

ah-bloo-bloo

No, just the one

Did you just have a stroke?

>Yes, I'm very light skinned I guess this is way they always chased me.
Why are Arabs so disgusting and stereotypical

Sexual predation is never okay but they really need to let fags satisfy their sexuality in the normal way in MENA and maybe this would be less common? I dunno.

A taxi driver asked me if I wanted to go to Mcdonalds with him one month ago, I'm 20.

I don't know if that counts as sexual propositioning

Fags can enjoy each other easily here, especially with the advent of social media. It's just that faggots here fetishize younger and more feminine looking guys.

Can I have your sister to satisfy my sexuality in the normal way?

I don't know. He fought in the battle of Vukovar so everything is possible.

Don't they flog the fuck out of gays if they're caught? Or worse? Or is it an unspoken understanding that if you stay quiet and out of sight nobody cares? Like do they go out of their way to actively look for gays?

Yeah I mean they're both married but it's none of my business m8.

Stereotypes exist from grains of truths.

It isn't as dangerous as the media shows you. Problems arise only if you show your faggotry in public or social media (with a real name).
>Like do they go out of their way to actively look for gays
No, at least not in the last 10 years. I don't how it was like before that.

I guess that makes sense, actually. The more people they catch, the more they have to acknowledge that being gay is a common thing. Keeping it hidden allows them to maintain that they "don't do that here" or whatever.

What are the odds of an lgbt rights movement happening in the gulf?

some snot nosed old creep with a long ass beard made me sit on his lap in the bus when i was a kid. then the bus driver stopped the bus and told him to fuck off

some old dude was stroking my knee at the bus a few months ago if that counts, he probably thought it was a sexy girl behind him. but it was me, a swedish boy.

A few times, desu.

no, unfortunately not... I envy you... though the thought of it being a curry nigger is a bit frightening

my drunk granduncle cuddled with me on the floor
I dont think he did anything nasty though.

Hol up was this in syria or ksa?

Saudi Arabia
Pedophiles are rare in Syria afaik.

I'd spam the crime stats pre-war everywhere on Jow Forums to brag but shitposting aside it's probably propaganda and underreported ;_;

Yes. One offline. One online. Online guy assaulted/harassed me with his friends for 8-9 months. To this day. He's probably reading this right now. shit's fucked brehs

Yes, a neighbor anally penetrated me when I was a boy so I could play on his Playstation.

>Pedophiles are rare in Syria
Explain the migrant rapefugees

Idk about the stats. My relatives have never had such experiments in Syria. They become shocked whenever I tell them about my childhood here.

>being gay and also racist

You should explain it. The deutsche stats showed syria is pretty low compared to the rest of the shitskins, so...

>Explain the migrant rapefugees
they aren't syrian

Do you want to play on my PlayStation?

These are Afghan subhumans.

Yes, even I get shocked when I hear my dutch friends or non-syrian friend's life stories, always some kind of rape or abuse jesus. Nobody in my family has been raped or molested either or maybe they just didn't attention whore about it idk.

Sex crimes in general are just extremely underreported, I'm sure. They're extremely underreported in the West and you guys attach a lot more stigma to victimhood than we do.

I was also just reading an article about how Assad's military police are now raping children in front of parents as psychological torture (previously it was just teens and adults) but I realize this phenomenon is different from pedophilia. Apparently it happens a lot in the jails.

Yes
It was very awkward.. I was in the bus and it was very crowded so there was no seat available. I was standing while looking at my phone, suddenly I felt something touch my butt. I thought it was a mistake so I didn't pay much attention to it but I realised that the feeling kept on coming repeatedly. I tried to move through the crowd to avoid it but there was no space to pass through and since there were so many people standing together I didn't know who was doing it. I tried blocking my butt however it didn't work, he just groped the other side (could only block one since I was using the other hand to hold onto the railing to maintain balance) Eventually i grew annoyed at him and waited till he groped to pinch his hand as hard as I could. Then he stopped.

I don't get it. Most people ITT are describing something that reads more as "unwanted advances" then actual...Sexual assault.

He's lucky you let it go at that.

Based bus driver didn't want to share the fresh boipucci

Nah, I'm an xbot now

Asshole.

I still don't know who did it as I was turned around and it was crowded.
There were three people who were in immediate proximity behind me who could've done it, one of them was an old creepy looking man. I think it was probably him.
This was a few years ago.

so?

What's the co-relation between looking "twinkish", and getting assaulted years prior?

If anything, I have a lingering sense of dread about looking as good as I can (meaning: I feel safe when I look bad), and I tend to de-sexualise everything I wear.

Any unwanted sexual advances come under "sexual assault".
If you're thinking of forced sexual intercourse, that's rape.

Is it because BLACK BVLLS didn't give you attention and preferred to fuck your sister?

Are you Syrian ?

>the murrican dream