That guy you have been bullying is now famous and has been personally invited to the premiere of star wars by mark...

that guy you have been bullying is now famous and has been personally invited to the premiere of star wars by mark hamill, you feel bad now?

Attached: 12421421455124l.png (667x723, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S GORGEOUS

his last name is literally butt

Sorry, I haven't bullied anyone and I don't know who this guy is

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g&t=2s

Man's last name is Butts and he's addicted to Star Wars. It's the least Hamill could do for him.

>feel bad now
Why? We helped him.

I don't know who this is

no women helped him, they are lining up to date him

Attached: 12421455121444tter.png (640x380, 41K)

>40
i thought he was in his 20s desu

I wouldn't watch that shitfest, not even for free.

He's married

>40
Jesus Christ, this guy is really pathetic

holy shit
/tv/ utterly, entirely, and COMPLETELY BTFO
I bet they’re on suicide watch

Peak soy

Alanah Pearce should not be taken seriously.
Grill is beyond fucking fake.

hot radical centrist take: the man is pathetic, people caring that much about him is pathetic, and faggots pretending that he's not pathetic but just really passionate is also pathetic (it's a fucking grown man crying at a movie trailer shut the fuck up)

enganged and he said they are waiting until marriage to "consummate it"

will you quit image boards and become a well rounded person by the time you are 40? kek i mean he is a freak but he is married at least so he is better off than 99.99% of Jow Forums posters

a controversial opinion on my 4channel? thanks for labelling it as such

Noice
People reacting to reactions of reactions is the worst timeline (I say as I react to your reaction lmao)

thank you kind strangerino :)

if this chad ever breaks her heart that guy is next in line

Attached: CwCmtLvUkAABAMM.jpg (900x1200, 240K)

Stop reacting to reactions of other posters' reactions. That is cringe. (The first two levels are OK)

The virgin anime lover 4channel vs the CHAD star wars fan

Attached: CHAD.jpg (320x320, 19K)

that's just him in a wig lol

I bet this fucking loser takes dicks up his ass like the faggot he is, all Star Wars fans are natural fags

>capeshit
>soiwars

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

Who?

Hamill is literally the best troll.

I just didn't understand why he was so happy over a trailer for a crappy movie

Who's the female?

Attached: star wars soy boy.png (380x467, 26K)

>they are lining up to date him
sure they are, sure they are

Your mum

They just reinforce the idea that this shit movie was made for this kind of person.

The chad Legends vs the virgin Canon

Who cares?

Go waste your time promoting this nobody.

woman who called him a nerd is getting hundreds of death threats from other women

this guy's power level is immense

Attached: 12421412442r.png (640x630, 53K)

My sides. Best time line to be live.

dude

>my video against ...
man i don't know any of those people and their channels or whatever but looks their online lives are full of drama and emotions and they are completely obsessed. that makes me feel better about image boards. at least everyone is anonymous here and none of the shitposting is carried over to real life. imagine actually hating and fighting real people online.

Based Ashley.

Kentucky should be nuked

>none of the shitposting is carried over to real life.
uhhh

Attached: 4chan board personifications.jpg (1600x1063, 349K)

reminder the /jp/ guy is now a registered sex offender

lol

she's so fucking based, fuck capeshitters

Eh
Trailer is arseshite
I felt nothing while watching it. Playing Jedi A cademy seems more fun that watchiing it. That dude is overreacring because being "giickk" became cool in 2010 or so.

Attached: 8ZYhMq8MGEI.jpg (662x720, 87K)

*academy
*watching
*overreacting

It's fucking insane how losers identify with him and become super protective of someone nobody really gives a shit to.

How much insecure can you be?

but that's rare and they are still anonymous for the most purposes. compare with twitter/fb/youtube fags waging wars with each other under their real names. i mean Jow Forums is fucking retarded with all the flag based generalizations. but at least you get triggered by abstract people not someone who you can look up online which would upgrade your momentary vague butthurt to a permanent state of hatred towards specific people. and they say image boards are toxic. look at the normies. we say race baits are retarded. but imagine posting life threats over fucking star wars.

based

>OMG!
>WOW!

Attached: 92A7D677-14B0-4885-B0FC-41DC39212FAA.png (380x467, 18K)

what about /soc/

saved

That's just virtue signalling user

Dont know who this chick is, but she seems based.

just a glance to figure out that /soc/ is shit

underrated post

that's a given.

>40-year-old
What?

look how mad she made star wars cels lmao

"picking a fight with nerds is either brave or foolish" based

Attached: 1221412142ts,[...].png (640x349, 31K)

You're all daft, playing completely into his hands. He wants attention and views and you just keep giving them to him.

Gamers rise up

what a fucking weirdo

Crying in reaction to heavily curated pop culture is pathetic and more so than anyone else involved in this shit. It'd make sense if he had an actual part in the production though, but he didn't

Calling web developers "nerds and geeks" is like calling college students boiling instant ramen chefs.

Woah, it's all a master plan by some retard everybody will forget in a month.

>Back when i was 23 i get hyped for Forces Awaken i even rename my wifi StarWars-something.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

where is Jow Forums

James "blocks trump supports on sight" Boyd thinks she is causing male suicide rates to skyrocket and is cool with bomb threats to her

when did nerds get so alpha

Attached: 1241221442.png (640x376, 36K)

>star wars
grow up incel

>he's fucking 40
jesus christ

Alpha men dont hide emotion like sociopath betas who always want to be "though"

Wait, does he thing people are berating that guy because he acts like a woman?

People are berating him because he acts like a 6 year old.

Crying because you're sad or because you're happy (at marriage or child birth) is more acceptable than crying because you got pandered to in a space capeshit trailer

I've been excited too and thought that Forces Awaken would be at the same level of new trilogy. But it was just a soyboy's fanfiction.

How do you think Youtube monetisation works, Joao.

very good post

t. said 40 yr old incel

Thought he was around the early 30’s. He aged well

Ah fookin 'ate mutts

Are you really that surprised?

Babyface low test incels always look like children. Probably a factor in their lack of sex and respect by women.

really? lol cuck. The day he filmed the video his "wife" was at the spa, probably getting railed by some chad

he's just found the Jow Forums guy's body in the toilet

Based Stacey

>that guy you have been bullying is now famous and has been personally invited to the premiere of star wars by mark hamill, you feel bad now?
Why should I? Apparently I made it happen.

You're literally calling a married man an incel and saying women don't respect him when tweets have been posted of women backing him. And to top it off, you're implying that looking young is a bad thing.
That's some high level cope.

>calling a married man an incel
That's what people have been doing since the start, retard.

I'm talking about men in general. Also incel is a mindset first and foremost. You think this dude scored before 35? According to his tweets he hasn't even fucked his wife yet. You must be naive to believe that the women jumping in to defend him online for good girl points would even spit in his direction in real life. They don't want to lose their loser audience that supports them with cash.