Be Africa

>Be Africa
>align yourself with the new powerhouse of the world.
>Gain gibs and infrastructure.
>Be Brazil
>suck the american decadent dick.
>be obligated to sell your second biggest state owned company to Boeing

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (200x171, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8ulXOKHLhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Days right

The BLACK BVLL comes out ahead in the end

Hey, this is not a funeral
It's a revolution, after all your tears have turned to rage
Just wait, everything will be okay
Even when you're feeling like it's going down in flames

Even Brazil is getting cucked by the MIC.

>State owned company
But you have free healthcare right?

Attached: 1549870228772.gif (511x512, 105K)

I though bolsonaro was making brazil great

Plane crashes..

>I though bolsonaro was making brazil great
Yes, a great dumpster for american cum

>I though bolsonaro was making brazil great
kek

Pregava a moralidade pública, mas seu partido era um antro de ladrões e tinha à sua disposição ideólogos vigaristas com um pé no ocultismo, q sustentavam ficção barata como História.

Attached: 1555606058932.jpg (804x960, 52K)

"Everyone I don't like is literally Hitler". Oh, God, Bolso don't care about my feelings. Nothing more pathetic than calling someone a nazi

Looks like PT for me, with their mystical "work force" .

Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

Literally nothing is happening, but every news say the country is ruining apart.

what happened with based bolsonaro and shieet

Maybe you should move to SSA if you think they're really getting a better deal

I wish

youtube.com/watch?v=S8ulXOKHLhk

If you are skilled you can probably work in Angola for easy money most likely.

The joint venture Embraer Boing began to be negotiated way before Bolsonaro got to power and is to the whole Embraer that's going to take part in the venture, but just de sector that devoloped the KC-390. So please, shut you hole.

>The joint venture
mono really believe this

The "free" healthcare in Brazil is a joke. If you have a simple, very simple, problem they can't take care of it, and depending on where you live. In most cases you will endless help in the hospital lines to only be seen by a doctor and if you need a surgery the line of waiting is wayyy longer, is common to people die waiting for a treatment. Yeah Brazil has a "free healthcare" but if you got a serious disease and you don't have a health plan or money to afford a treatment you will most likely die.

I just so you know, Embraer is partially from the government the Congress has to approve it and has a lot of bureaucracy for that to happens yet and everything released was talking about a joint venture.
But yeah, I should believe in a retarded on Jow Forums not on what both Embraer, Boing and Brazilian government released. Shut fuck up, faggot. .