Tfw my little sister really is dumb as shit

>tfw my little sister really is dumb as shit
Depressed about this desu

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

You probably are too.

Attached: 1520710106641.png (710x577, 45K)

what's her snapchat

Mine is pretty clever but I'm very stupid

Hope to see her on blacked.com soon.

As least she isnt a coal burner, like mine is.

Ey yo tell dis whie bitch 2 himme up senpai

My sister attempted suicide when I was 16 and she was 15. Got home and heard puking and crying from the bathroom and she told me she felt really bad while crying and in a tone of voice that I'll never forget. I feel desperate I didn't know what to do.
Even to this day I cannot forget how I felt. When I saw and heard her it was like I got a punch in my stomach, I lost my breath and felt this week's felling of dread and fear? Idk how to put it, and I also felt like I had something in my throat.
I still fear she will try again someday, there's nothing I can do other than support her.
Please if you have family and they love you, love them back, I know it's cheesy but you never know how good you had it until you lose it

>dumb as shit
Academically? Socially? Emotionally? Artistically?

We've all got our weaknesses, but surely she has some strengths?

Fuck that hit home. Hope she's feeling better user

Attached: frenkin.png (746x512, 105K)

cringe

cringe

Emotionally stunted snow goblin

Same desu
I was the oldest and smartest kid, my siblings are stupid, one of em is autistic. My parents had their hopes in me, but I ended up as a wagecuckin' doomer, and they pressure my siblings to be as smart as I was, but you can't force someone to have a brain.
Depressing as fuck but oh well.

"""attempted""" aka a cry for attention
If she really wanted to do it she would have jumped of a building.

based

this, how do you fail to kill yourself if you can move on your own?

Attached: 1528752400091.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

You think that's bad?
>Sister is dating a black guy and has always hung out around niggers
I've disowned her desu, don't care

Mine is like 9 years old, i ask her basic shit and she replies
>err i don't know
I don't want her to be an airhead growing up

i mean dude, he said she was 15, not like some 25 yo thot

women don't mentally age after 12

hot

How do you even change that? Like, I was into knowing how shit around me works. How to pass on that to someone? I tried telling them stuff plainly, then I tried the heyvsaucemichaelhere method of putting a little story ot something funny to what I'm telling.
Nothing. Looked at me like I had 3 heads.
What do

My sister used a .357 hollow point to the head, she was crazy but at least she went out like a man.

damn man I want to fuck your sister in the ass until she cries like that, than fuck your ass too when you come rushing for help

Give up? Who cares about your sister, they're all fucking dumb and don't care about anything except getting blacked

so?

Shut the fuck up faggot piece of shit

>american
>first thing his mind goes to is Big, Dark-Brown, veiny cock of an AfroAmerican
never change

My sister

Attached: FB3A3DF3-6C61-4507-930F-0456926F2397.jpg (637x960, 104K)

Attached: 5B345A7C-C153-44C5-9110-484804A921B8.jpg (584x960, 64K)

My sister was 16 when she tried to down a whole bottle of pills. She should have finished the job; she's now a tattooed 30 year old who's going to either hit the wall, or drag some poor dude into a marriage with one kid. I hope to never have a daughter; they are a disgrace to a family.

>tfw my little sister can memorize things way better than me

Attached: 1348620669758.jpg (340x405, 63K)

tfw I am the little sister

My little sister was always the family favorite and the "smart one" even though she's stupid as shit. In college she actually thought Washington state and Washington D.C. were the same thing, and that the capital was on the west coast.

wow you really are a piece of shit.
I wish I could punch you through the internet. At least she's not shitposting on Jow Forums you dumb faggot.

Racist. I would be proud of my sister if she married a black guy. Instead she sat around crying over notre dame thinking europe will be destroyed and white will go extinct

You could say that about all women, since they have way more suicide attempts than men and a much lower success rate. Men still kill themselves more often. Nice troll, tho.

I think you got to break the illusion that someone is going to save them if they act idiosyncratic. But, it's also an issue of interest. Try to find out what her goals are and try to bind it to something achievable, like grades or money. The interests could be anything. I got to know the stock market and it has increased my interest in life tenfold. Antiwar news increased my interest much way back as well, although I gained little from it in retrospect. Nothing I could achieve in that, at least nothing concrete.

My little brother would always get all the attention from my parents, they borderline didn't give a shit about me. One time, my brother and I were fucking around in a park doing stupid shit but we both ended up getting hurt. He got a big bruise while I was bleeding on my leg but he got all of daddy and mommy's care and love while I just had to fend for myself with a bandage and alcohol.
He's still daddy and mommy's little boy and is looked upon as the child prodigy.

Attached: 1543787968226.jpg (708x575, 94K)

Why do you think the Chinese threw their daughters into rivers? They had it right.

What "troll"? It's not really a secret that women commit suicide for attention, that guy's sister is no exception.

>looked upon as the child prodigy
Is he really or is it just your parent's imagination?

He's in his last year of High School at the moment. He has average grades ranging from 70-80.
I'm studying college now, so it's not like I'm a failure either.

>My sister attempted suicide when I was 16 and she was 15. Got home and heard puking and crying from the bathroom and she told me she felt really bad while crying and in a tone of voice that I'll never forget. I feel desperate I didn't know what to do.
>Even to this day I cannot forget how I felt. When I saw and heard her it was like I got a punch in my stomach, I lost my breath and felt this week's felling of dread and fear? Idk how to put it, and I also felt like I had something in my throat.
>I still fear she will try again someday, there's nothing I can do other than support her.
>Please if you have family and they love you, love them back, I know it's cheesy but you never know how good you had it until you lose it

Attached: 567566575667567576.gif (258x320, 205K)

fuck your sis

>euros post about cuckolds and blacked constantly
>/turks/ and /mena/ constantly post about black bulls
>its all Americans
kys

my sister is dumb as fuck but also hot as fuck
she has the most perfect ass I’ve ever seen and this completely oblivious dumbfuck look on her face but she’s gorgeous
kind of hurts knowing that she’ll end up being a cocksleeve for some 50 year old business

>tfw younger brother
>tfw older brother has borderline Asperger's
>tfw I tell a joke and he doesn't understand
>tfw he gets violent every time we discuss
Maybe I'm an ass to him :/

All she needs to know is that anal may hurt a bit but it pays really well.

My little brother is somewhat intelligent, but he comes close to the stereotype zoomer in this country. He dresses like a Moroccan, talks like one, listens to shit music, plays roblox and regurgitates shitty out of date memes that he hears on youtube, reddit or his weeb d*scord servers.
My younger sister is less intelligent, but still far from being a brainlet. She mostly has female normie interests and tastes, but only has a friend or two even though she isn't socially handicapped. She talks, shouts and curses like a construction worker with ADHD.
Both certainly could be worse.