Int is the worst board, if you disagree you are cuckish cuckerino cuckardo cuckusino cuckaido cuckerman cuckerberg pidor

int is the worst board, if you disagree you are cuckish cuckerino cuckardo cuckusino cuckaido cuckerman cuckerberg pidor

Attached: 1516016543696.jpg (488x482, 136K)

/cgl/ is worse.

/tv/ is 100 times worse

t. Soyboy
Literally every board is better than Jow Forums, although Jow Forums and /v/ are probably the best if we're being honest
Retard

I can't imagine a board worse than tv. They ban for spoilers now which is the most reddit thing possible

Bans are paid

/v/ is an endless circlejerk. Same threads being spammed every fucking day year after year. And the Twitter/Resetera dramas are worse than the soy posters on Jow Forums.

I wonder why it's so shit
maybe it's the off-topic soy and chad meme threads like this one and all the shit that belongs in /bant
maybe it's the lack of moderation
or maybe it's the shitty existent moderation

>/v/
/v/ was pretty good on April's fool

>Jow Forums and /v/ are probably the best if we're being honest

Attached: E720DBB5-E6DC-43CD-99D4-42B12FB05EAD.jpg (399x400, 47K)

la atrocidad...

>Literally every board is better than Jow Forums
fuck, this used to be one of the most fun and informative boards
fucking memefags ruined it

I know. I really dislike this board but i can't stop browsing it.

haha Did somebody say S-S-S-SNEED???? EX DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1547432102351.jpg (480x360, 9K)

let it go, chuck, the seed and feed is in better hands now

Jow Forums is a good board in itself, it's just that leftist trannies are trying to change its spirit by trying to force their memes and pretending they belong here. but I have faith that real Jow Forumsers and our bros at Jow Forums will drive these trannies away eventually. keep up the good fight

That's gonna be a cringe, yikes, cope, oof, and have sex from me.

/B/ takes it every time

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-154451~2.png (729x451, 53K)

>our bros at Jow Forums

Neither you nor trannies belong here

>int is the worst board, if you disagree you are cuckish cuckerino cuckardo cuckusino cuckaido cuckerman cuckerberg pidor

Attached: 6785566777.gif (279x279, 29K)

Jow Forums was always Jow Forums-lite

It's european pol

So lefty Jow Forums then?

Not really. First all left in European politics doesn't mean the same as left in American. Second, it's closer to true natsoc ideology than to european left