This question is ridiculously easy, yes?

This question is ridiculously easy, yes?

Attached: 2ez4u.jpg (1452x929, 255K)

Three coins in the fountain?

Riga

Rīga

wanna guess what captain $400 over there answered?

Riga?

Soilent by the look of it.

Paris

that's five letters, doesn't even touch the baltic, nope, he guessed Oslo

I didn't know it.
But it's cause I don't care about European history pre-Cold War

there's one clue in there that basically gives you the answer if you know your geography like any schoolchild

Oslo doesn't touch the Baltic and it was known as Christiania at the time. Idiot.

>Oslo
that's north sea.
What a fag

I would have had to think about it, tbqh. Would have gotten this correct in the final Jeopardy round, but probably not during regular game play.

Btw, F for Alex Trebek

I thought the Hanseatic league was a German thing so I would've said Kiel lol

Lviv?

it's specifically a water route alliance

>F for Alex Trebek
A great Canadian.
Yeah,I get a lot on that show right when I watch but I'd probably choke on TV.

(tel) aviv

Sorry what is Lviv

Kiel?

It's Riga surely

Nah see above its Riga but you arent alone in guessing Kiel.

Why should I know european cities? I don't know this for the same reason I don't know all the major cities of mongolia, why should I?

Nah its definitely Lviv

classic mutt

you ought to at least know capitals, and anyway, not knowing geography can set you back in not being able to orient your thinking

I'm guessing he did Paris to emulate that "Name a fruit that is yellow" retard that guessed "Orange"

Kiel surely was never compared to Paris ever.

kill yourself

tell me what is the capital of oklahoma without googling it
I'm not brain dead when it comes to european geography but i really don't give a shit about memorizing cities or what is what in the balkans and whatnot.

>he doesn't know about Ulaanbaatar
Lol, fag

The competition to get on Jeopardy is actually pretty rigorous, none of the people who make it onto that show are stupid, some of them just choke when the camera is rolling.

Vienna?

while the balkans continue to be irrelevant, the baltics certainly deserve attention.

What is the foreign policy of Oklamhoma?

The capital of Oklahoma is not common knowledge.
Lol.
If 10% of amerimutts know it I will be impressed.

>tell me what is the capital of oklahoma without googling it

US state capitals is always a hard category even for Americans, let alone the Leafs who get on the show. For some reason US state capitals are never in the obvious cities, usually they are in smaller places that no one outside the state has any reason to know. Cities like Sacramento, Albany, Austin, Talahasee are just not the cities most of us associate with their respective states, and these are the biggest and most well known states.

it's pretty easy actually, since it's literally the name of the state with city after it.

Riga only because thats the only 4 letter city in the baltics I know

just the nature of cities evolving past the capital the state started with. A consequence of being an economy growing from the ground up.

Oklahoma City is not and has never been relevant.
Riga on the other hand has been very relevant.
Do you understand the difference?

Riga

not relevant to me, which is my point. i live in texas so the capital of oklahoma is more relevant to me than fucking riga. i don't need to justify it beyond that

funnily enough, riga and oklahom city have comparable populations

Knowing what Riga is is common knowledge for everyone, at least Westerners.
Knowing what Oklahoma City should be common knowledge for amerimutts and no one else because Oklahoma City is not important in any way at all to the rest of the world.

in the current state of things how relevant to the rest of world would you say riga is?

Lübe

why should riga be common knowledge? it's not like paris or london or rome which are in fact common knowledge

They are historically relevant.
And this is not Facebook, so you have no excuse for not knowing Riga.

why do you think I didn't know the answer was riga? and there's nothing other than proximity to russia that has ever given riga past relevance

You should know all the major cities of mongolia, there's only one.

there's also roaming herder encampment #2999

historically relevant by how much? i have taken european history and don't remember reading anything about riga

what was your european history about?
The Hanseatic league was some of the earliest capitalist structures.