This are the only languages you should care about learning, the others will go extint in the near future

This are the only languages you should care about learning, the others will go extint in the near future.

-English
Universal language
-Spanish.
Spoken not only in latam but in Japan, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Mandarin
The most populated nation in the world speak it.
Hindi
2nd most populated nation in the world speak it
French
This wasn't going to be on the list but since France is colonising Africa again, then it's worth it.
Now, I'm surprised why anybody decides to learn any other language outside this list.
Why the f*ck would anyone want to learn swedish, finnish, italian and any other languages where the population rate is low and where you can only speak it inside that country only, I mean china and India at least have billions of people but sweden???

Attached: 3936373836.jpg (736x2059, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xid2_oEP5ho&list=RDxid2_oEP5ho&start_radio=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a valuable asset when you're looking for a job and some people find learning languages enjoyable.

Where is German and Arabic ?

>Spanish
>spoken in Japan
OP, are you legally retarded?

Ich habe Deutsch gelernt...

also
>spoken in the middle east
I've never met someone who speaks Spanish, excluding my cousin who lives in America.

This for German, honestly. Lots of high-paying jobs involving German (all in first world/high standard of living countries like Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and parts of Belgium) as well as lots of important scientific and other research in it. The latter was more true historically since now more and more research is published irrespective of the researchers’ native tongue but still. Also, 100+ million native speakers and about as many with it as their secondary language (and counting).

Yeah, I figured but honestly I kinda stopped after he mentioned Japan, that was just such nonsense. Guess I should have expected it from a ’Spic but oh well ...

Klasse, Ami!

>belgium with the french

Attached: 1474153238708.jpg (800x634, 51K)

>tfw started taking up russian

this was probably a mistake.

Attached: 1525594928400.png (500x500, 10K)

>English
>a language that has no consistent rules

"I was sure that telling you how confident I am in your abiliy of..."

The rule that you can never switch tense doesn't predefine whether you should use "confident I was" or "confident I am" in this isntance. Since "telling" is present tense (and licit) and am/was follows from it, it makes more sense to use present tense.

It's literally a language made for mutts.

Your country was created by French speakers. You don't get to larp as Dutch :^)

don't sit on any benches

Зaткниcь

I'm starting to learn Finnish just because the ebin memes. Get on my level, fags.

Кoгдa тeбя eбaли, чтo нa жoпe нaпиcaли.

Net я znay tsitsitiot ruski noy eta otsen nouzna patsimoy ya na otsen touristitsiskh mest pra teba я ne znayu

Fag

Italian is the best language for music

>Belgium
>French

F U C K O F F

Tишe бyдь

>Hindi
Kek

true
youtube.com/watch?v=xid2_oEP5ho&list=RDxid2_oEP5ho&start_radio=1

Attached: 1543070934855.jpg (354x286, 25K)

number of speakers isnt everything retard, it also has to do with economic power and political , germany has more economic power than india and more political power than india, therefore you should learn german which also has a large number of speakers and is around the 11-12 most spoken in the world , if you learn german at a young age you can apply to a german university and study for free

Attached: el mapuche senores.jpg (1199x852, 808K)

have sex

>Why the f*ck would anyone want to learn swedish, finnish, italian and any other languages where the population rate is low and where you can only speak it inside that country only

You just answered your own question. I know a girl that moved to Finland, so of course she learnt Finnish. You can't live in Finland permanently and get by on English all the time. At some point it doesn't work, like when signing legal documents only available in Finnish

>learnt

stop this and have sex

Calm down friend Americans will never learn grammar. Modern English is the lowest common denominator of languages and seems to have been designed exclusively for retards. lmao at Americans thinking high of themselves for speaking their trash-tier inflectionless, conjugationless analytic language when Proto-Indo-Europeans living in the fucking Ukrainian forests spoke a language 100x more eloquent, expressive, and beautiful.

Kinda sad, desu. English is already getting BTFOd by the sheer ratio of foreign-speakers to 'natives'. Pretty soon English will just be a series of mumbles coupled with gesturing, representing the average verbal intelligence of the American speaker, and the intelligent ones will communicate solely via numbers

I don't know the difference between "learnt" and "learned", but that's okay because I'm not a native English speaker. (perfect excuse for every mistake I make)

I unironcally understand more english subtitles than their crazy dialect.

Ummm Americans didn't create English....

No, but they are the inheritors and destroyers of it

learnt is the uppity british way of writing it aka the faggot way

Wew that's a nice version of the song
>the comments
Cringe as fuck

You're really not in a position to criticize English speakers, when Spanish is almost exclusively spoken by brown people.
Most English speaking countries are white, e.g. Ireland, Scotland, etc.

Most English speakers are in the US and Africa, neither of which seem white to me

cope faggot, when someone thinks of english speaker they think of white americans when someone thinks of spanish they think of mexicans

Switzerland and SAN Marino speak Italian.

How do you destroy a language? English is largely the same as it was 200 years ago, only the vocabulary has increased.

I don't give two fucks what some uneducated monolingual American retard who thinks that Spain is a Mexican state thinks about Spanish. The truth is that Spain is 90+% white while the USA has more minority births than white births, and the whites that live in the US are literally the lowest common denominator who couldn't make it in Europe

read any text from 1850 or even 1950 and tell me the language hasn't degenerated

Because fuck "muh global languages".

have sex

italian is actually pretty useful because basically anyone in the church speaks it

>learning Spanish
>so you can talk to people from third world shitholes in America
>learning Spanish
>so you can talk to Spanish businesses
nope.jpg

>learning Hindi
>when pajeets all have to learn English to be succesful
>learning French
>only to draw in lots of niggers
Naww

How has it degenerated? 90% plus of the vocab MOST used today is from pre 1900. Grammatically the language hasn't changed at all as well.

Thank you.

Attached: 1570-1584-wilhelmus-van-nassouwe-i.jpg (800x1104, 228K)

>learning Dutch
why again?

Anglo IQ

>Muh iq
>muh idiotic argument
Tell me how the English language has degenerated? Saying so doesn't make it so.

Please add Persian to the list. Then you can find love in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

some people learn languages not for profit

Germany has Namibia. A future superpower.
Better learn German folks.

Attached: 1548938976898.jpg (251x242, 19K)

Then stop speaking it

Germany already is a superpower, incel. We OWN the EU, which makes us the third super power next to China and the US. And with you leaving the EU, you are nothing. You might as well BE Namibia. Btw we don't "have" Namibia because we don't desperately keep clinging to our former colonies.

>hur dur english is not complex as mine
English is practical language to practical issues. English doesn't focus on how to express your incel feelings at smalltest details.

This, this and this again
Learning exotic languages can net you job opportunities, many of them

>Spanish
>Spoken in Japan and the Middle East

Attached: 1549713887416.jpg (499x534, 56K)

>Spanish family
>Even Equatorial Guinea is there.
>No Panama

Attached: 1524810535248.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>learning languages
YEAH FUCK 'EM

You're a regional power. You'll never be anything more than that. Your language is spoken only in tiny irrelevant countries. You don't 'cling' to your former colony like France does because yours will never amount to anything. Lmao. Suck to be you. Our language is spoken worldwide my dude. Who the hell speaks German? It's ugly and useless.

>Germany already is a superpower

Get your head checked.

Attached: 1553702808363.jpg (250x250, 35K)

>French
>spoken in Haiti

Lmaoing at you seething swamp-germans
Thinking that your cunt having a few more seats in the EU parliament (which is by the way in France) than the others cunts there while the EU is crumbling apart makes you equal to China and the US is stretching it a bit

>Who the hell speaks German?
Everyone in Europe, which btw is the only place that matters anyway. What do I care if some brown people in South America or chinks in Australia speak my language?

There are probably more french (non creole) speakers in Haiti than Spanish speakers in both the Middle East and Japan

Attached: 2ivnvyt.png (1560x1599, 534K)

Mexico (and brazil) should be rangebanned

>50%+ danes speak german
useless map

>10-19% of poles and bulgarians speaking fluent german
Yeah sure lmao

Attached: 1541198939060.png (327x316, 221K)

>Everyone in Europe

Lmao. Yeah OK. Who's everyone? Luxembourg?

>What do I care if some brown people in South America or chinks in Australia speak my language?

Big chungus, that's why.

Merkel is a Pole.

>using the amount of native speakers as parameter to learn this or that language
I'm only want to learn french and germany to work in an international corporation. Italy, French and Germany have more GDP than Brazil.

Such a bullshit map.

Honestly I'm happy that German is a dying language. Hated learning that shit at school. By far the ugliest language in the world.

Even Vladimir Putin speaks German, which tells you all you need to know

No she's not

> Italy, French and Germany have more GDP than Brazil

For a while. We maybe can't surpass Germany. Maybe.

cope.

I'm pretty sure we're still all above you

You can use Italian in Ethiopia and Libya

Vatican, San Marino

French is growing in Louisiana. There is a big movement there to re-educate young people in the language. Many schools there have immersion programs now. So, in 12-20 years there will be more francophones there

Right, and here's a map of every member of the International Organisation of La Francophonie in comparison

Attached: oif.png (6460x3480, 1.5M)

Basé

Pretty based, they should do the same with acadians in New England

I’m not sure what they are doing up in Maine, but I think most people who live on border towns speak French

of course they do, they spend all their summers working here for decades.

Yeah I saw that, it's pretty cool that so many acadians even in the US held their culture even after everything they've gone through. Unfortunately we never talk about them, It's pretty much always only Québec and maybe Louisiania that are mentioned when talking about french people in North America.

>learning a language solely to communicate with their native speakers, having to take the number of speakers and their economic development in consideration when choosing which language to learn
Fucking plebs the bunch of you, especially the retard OP. A human that is worth of being called one will learn a language based on its culture, especially its literature. Latin has no speakers and its definitely a better language to learn than Hindi.

Yeah a lot of people forget about the arcadians of Maine. Like you said, even most Americans associate the French language with Louisiana

Ne, čestina will be the most important in the new world.

I don't think anyone speaks Spanish outside of Spain, ex-Spanish colonies, or the border region, without a shadow of a doubt I can say literally no one in Japan or MENA speaks fucking Spanish.

Basque is the true lonely language

there are Spanish speakers everywhere in our country. Retard

It's also why so many people learn Japanese, rather than Indonesian or Javanese

>larger population
>more growth potential

Even with tons of crazy tax, inefficient infrastructure and unfavorable exchange rate, we are still in the top 10 and before the current economic crisis we had overtaken England and we were in 6th place. If the present government succeeds in the planned reforms, we will easily overtake Italy only with the appreciation of the currency and France and England in the first five years thereafter.

>10-19%
Yeah nah. 2% would be stretching it.

As the old saying goes, quality is more important than quantity.

Even if you get the highest GDP, what does it mean? USA and China are still shithole countries. Japan is the third biggest GDP but it's probably a nicer place than those two.

Why worry?

If you want money then you should go for a mid-range language with only a few million speakers like Georgian or Nepalese

Attached: fact-375x215.png (375x215, 83K)