Africa-China

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: congo-chinese.jpg (1856x3624, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/260436834_Factor_Analysis_of_Population_Allele_Frequencies_as_a_Simple_Novel_Method_of_Detecting_Signals_of_Recent_Polygenic_Selection_The_Example_of_Educational_Attainment_and_IQ
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Correlations_between_IQ_and_degree_of_genetic_relatedness
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1864898
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is always in the right

Road maintenance is important.

>hur dur you africans are useless, let my country take your resources like europeans did and still doing to this day also I'm going to ignore all the warlords killing and destroying everything and blocking any type of progress which are also funded by american gun corporations.
Getting tired of this propaganda.

Attached: images(2)(1).jpg (206x245, 8K)

Africans are inept

Jow Forumstards will swallow it up while shouting "based China" and defending neo colonialism
What do you expect?

NOTHING

why shouldn't african nations be expected to achieve something that numerous asian countries have accomplished? national self-determination is taken, not given

Because nobody is messing with China unlike Africa who is getting fucked by literally every other nation in the world.

>Because nobody is messing with China

china is not the only country in asia

also mate do you know literally no history

Attached: Canton_from_the_Heights.jpg (540x373, 61K)

China got shat on by the west and japan way more than Africa did and not only managed to build themselves up they have in many ways surpassed Western Nations
honestly Africans should be ashamed of their wasted potential

Alright tard. But why do you think everyone is able to fuck over African nations while Asian nations are progressing fine more or less. Both have similar colonial baggage.

What do you gain from spreading lies on the internet?

>A few wars against China are the same as Africa being destroyed non stop since thousand of years to this day.
You are an idiot.

europeans barely even knew africa existed before 1500. who was destroying africa the millennia before that?

Bitch, African colonialism was a net economic drain for European countries. If anything Europeans put more into Africa than they took out.
It’s not the rest of our faults that Africans are a primitive people.

This is very true. In America we rag on blacks for being 13 Percent and committing half the crime. But we dint't legalize pot until white kids started going to jail .

Irrelevant, but if you still want to know those were the arabs.
Those pyramids were build with slavery, lol I guess you are an idiot after all.

no they weren't

>muh warlords.
Asian countries did not descend into shitshow after colonial bosses left them.

>Everyone is stealing resources
If they can't control who profits from their own countries resources, that's on them. Many resources rich Arab nations managed to build successful economies.

>Americans are supplying them weapons
America sells more weapons to Asian and European countries. It is better for America if the country develops. They can buy advanced weapons instead of guns,mortars

Pretty sure America China, Russia , the EU all have a little piece of Africa the get to fuck over for cheap resources.

>Since thousands of years.
LOL. Your Education system fucked you big time.

>he still believes this
usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids

nah it's almost entire america and the eu.

russia can't do shit in africa and the chinese are more interested in influence than cheap minerals and labor (got that at home) so they actually give fair deals. for now.

the chinaman looks like elon musk

*entirely

I'm confused, maybe you and you advanced intellect can help me out. Are african warlords stopping the progress that has been funded by evuhl bad guy american gun corporations that are all corporationy? Or, are the evuhl bad guy american gun corporations that are all corporationy also funding the warlords who are stopping the progress. OR are the evuhl bad guy american gun corporations that are all corporationy simply funding measures to stop progress all their own? I need you to help me here oh worldy person.

niggers for being lazy and failing to achieve what the rest of humanity has been able to achieve.

Have you guys ever considered that maybe Africans don't want to have the same kind of civilization as Europeans and Asians?

Maybe they are happy living in tribes, contracting AIDS and killing each other.
Just leave them alone and build a fence around Africa

>boo hoo we're such victims we have absolutely no agency or responsibility for the state of our environment whatsoever like infants or the handicapped

the more niggers like you make excuses and blame everyone else the longer you'll be on the bottom of humanity living like animals.

What video is this from?

There are certain conditions for civilizations to spawn. Half of Europe was tribal subhuman before the Roman's "civilized" them. Africa had no geographic advantage to build huge civilization because they could sustain a tribal way of life and due to geographic factors like the Sahara blocking them from the Eurasia trade, or the dense jungles blocking them from intertrading within the continent. It's easy to call them nigger on the internet but seriously even an average 10 IQ difference lower than Europeans wouldn't explain why they had such a low advanced civilization when the Europeans arrived.

>What video is this from?
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

south east asian countries were virtually all subsistence farmers until late in the 20th century as well. They were able to see what worked and take steps to educate and industrialise. Africa has been far more incompetent at that, and no you can't blame that on a north-south axis or lack of indigenous domesticable animals.

A large part of their mass inferiority is because they genetically are less intelligent on average because they possess intelligence-benefiting genes much less frequently than other races.

Because virtually every country in Africa is a self-serving dictatorship and as a result the people are uneducated and impoverished? It’s not fucking rocket science, you know.

>Asian countries did not descend into shitshow after colonial bosses left them.
Yeah they did. What the fuck are you on? Some of the world’s largest scale genocides happened in post-colonial China and SEA.

right, just like every other country has been at some point - in many cases very recently.

At the beginning, the Chinese guy talks very badly about those African workers they hire.
But let's be honest though. If an EU/US/Chinese company offered the local Africans the same working conditions that they would get here, i.e.
>8 hour work days, 40 hour work weeks
>stable income, adjusted to the local economy of course, but enough for rent, groceries, a car, etc.
>health insurance
>28 days of vacation per year
>certain amount of sick leave without threats of getting fired
>parental time off when a child gets born
>etc

then they wouldn't have any issues.
If you treat your employees like shit, don't be surprised when they treat you like shit.
It'd also help if those stupid Chinks learnt the language of the people they're working with. How disrespectful can you be? Go to Africa and yell at people in Chinese

>europeans barely even knew africa existed before 1500.
>swedish education

And those countries were also filled to the brim with the uneducated and impoverished. What’s your point, Sven?

only that africans will have to make their own future. westerners handwringing about decolonization will not bring them freedom or prosperity

And how do you suggest they do that? Because as we saw with Sudan peaceful protest does absolutely nothing. So unless you want an all-out civil uprising impeding on the acquisition of the materials needed to build the computer or phone you’re typing away at, you’re going to have to come up with some better ideas.

no i'm pretty ok with revolution. i wish them luck

Alright, just don’t be surprised when a new computer costs as much as a Lamborghini.

you've got curious ideas about how much REE is actually used in computers

the reason that africans can't organise functioning democracies is because their average IQ is so low.

>Asian countries did not descend into shitshow after colonial bosses left them.
American knowledge of history, everyone

This

Thanks

>genetically are less intelligent
Yea stopped reading there. Like I said IQ is not enough to develop a civilization by itself. The Chinese have higher IQ than the Portuguese yet got BTFO'd by the Portuguese, then the British, French and literally everyone around them due to bad social structure and organization, as well as inferior technologies. Just like Africans. Funny thing is I picture you as such the massive cuck than IRL you'd be fucking scared to come up with these opinions in front of an African.

Do you realize how corrupted African nations are? Sure, Euros de colonized, but they sure as hell made sure that the guy in charge after they left was THEIR guy. Don't compare it to Hitler or Mussolini who were dictators in développed countries because it's not the same. In Africa they have absolutely no education and no tools to change their situation. Add to that that these dictators get their money and power specifically because they are able to sell cheap resources to foreign nations and you have a recipe for a failed Africa.

Attached: Cfa_map_fr.png (283x201, 41K)

>south east asian countries were virtually all subsistence farmers until late in the 20th century as well. They were able to see what worked and take steps to educate and industrialise
which proves Africa isn't doomed because of IQ you dumbass, or are you judging the capacity of a continent because they're 40 years (literally nothing on the scale of human history) later than SEA?

>and no tools to change their situation

my position is that africans are not stupid monkeys who are victims of their circumstances, but thinking human beings who can build the tools to improve their own world - and should do so

40 years was what it took for eastern europe to go from illiterate and dirt-poor serfs under an hyper-oppressive and ultra-dysfunctional dictatorship to one of the greatest powers the world had ever seen

They are also victims of their circumstances. For the entirety of the period going from independence to the end of the cold war, they have been a perpetual battleground between the USA and allies and the USSR and allies. Pretty much the entire continent has. And that situation dragged into the 1990's and early 2000's.
How is a country supposed to prosper when foreign powers wage war in it continuously?

I guess Africa needs Communism then

the way you're describing the cold war's effects on africa are absurdly hyperbolic

yeah probably

Hence why I specified uneducated. Or is reading too high IQ for you?

lol what the fuck? south east asian countries developed faster and more efficiently than african countries in the 20th century because south east asians have higher average IQ genetically than black people.

>genetically
Where are you getting this information? And no, you are not allowed to link some meme “university” article and call it credible.

Eddy was by far the most based person in the movie

Attached: 1492340383764.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>>genetically are less intelligent
>Yea stopped reading there.
aka "I'm intentionally going to pretend that the evidence presented to me me that proves my world view wrong doesn't exist".
Here it is again.
What excuse are you going to come up with to avoid acknowledging it this time? You butthurt nigger.
>Funny thing is I picture you as such the massive cuck
lol the guy desperately regurgitating SJW cuck propaganda is trying to act like he's manly on the internet when he starts losing the argument after empirical evidence proves him wrong.

Uneducated doesn't mean the same thing as unintelligent. I guess your grasp of the english language is so poor due to your verbal IQ being low.

IQ is closer correlated with an indiviual's education than their intelligence

>funded by american gun corporations.
Yeah they run around with M-16s and not the 70m AK (many variants) on the continent.

>I think your empirical evidence is wrong because I don't like its conclusions but I cannot point out why it's wrong or demonstrate any flaws in its methodology, analysis or conclusions.
Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

researchgate.net/publication/260436834_Factor_Analysis_of_Population_Allele_Frequencies_as_a_Simple_Novel_Method_of_Detecting_Signals_of_Recent_Polygenic_Selection_The_Example_of_Educational_Attainment_and_IQ

>IQ is closer correlated with an indiviual's education than their intelligence
This is a stupid and false statement because in order for it to be true there would have to be a better way of measuring intelligence than IQ and there is no such thing.

What you said made absolutely no sense.

Look at the African border assfuck. Every country is filled with two or more subraces who hate eachover throughout history. Imagine Greece and Turkey fused together but everywhere. No wonder there is so many civil war.

That study is moronic. It has a clear agenda and says so directly in the conclusion. No self-respecting scientist would claim that education isn’t the sole contributing factor to IQ.

>No self-respecting scientist would claim that education isn’t the sole contributing factor to IQ.

That's totally wrong. Every self-respecting scientist would claim that education is not the sole contributing factor to IQ, you fucking retard. It's very , very well established that IQ has a large genetic component.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
>Researchers have conducted many studies to look for genes that influence intelligence. Many of these studies have focused on similarities and differences in IQ within families, particularly looking at adopted children and twins. These studies suggest that genetic factors underlie about 50 percent of the difference in intelligence among individuals.

>That study is moronic.
Then it should be easy for you to show how it is moronic. The fact that you're making that claim but not backing it up by demonstrating any flaws in the study shows that you're making shit up and hoping that you'll sound authoritative and people will believe you.
If the study is moronic then show what errors the study made, otherwise you're full of shit.

>. It has a clear agenda and says so directly in the conclusion
where is the evidence of this "clear agenda" that it says in the conclusion ? And where is the evidence that the rest of the methodology and results of the study are invalid?

>Other studies have examined variations across the entire genomes of many people (an approach called genome-wide association studies or GWAS) to determine whether any specific areas of the genome are associated with IQ. These studies have not conclusively identified any genes that underlie differences in intelligence.
Literally right after. And your other article is even more embarrassing. “American whites (Utah)”? “Mexicans (Los Angeles)”? What retard wrote this shit? You’re an embarrassment bro, and probably a chav.

Also nice samefagging

First of all
>These studies have not conclusively identified any genes that underlie differences in intelligence.
This statement is out of date. GWAS studies have identified multiple genes that affect intelligence. Secondly, this statement
>These studies have not conclusively identified any genes that underlie differences in intelligence.
Does not mean that genes don't effect intelligence, it means that at the time the article was written, it was not known specifically which genes affected intelligence.

Long before we knew which specific genes affected intelligence, we knew that genes affected intelligence from twin studies. monozygotic twins share 100% of the same genes, whereas dizygotic twins share 50% of the same genes. However dizygotic twins and monozygotic twins are both raised in the same environment. And yet monozygotic twins have a much higher correlation in their IQ scores than dizygotic twins. This has been confirmed by many repeated twin studies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Correlations_between_IQ_and_degree_of_genetic_relatedness

every single point you make is embarrassingly easy to refute and just exposes how ignorant you are.
Why are you so desperate to make claims about something you clearly have virtually no knowledge or experience of? It's just embarrassing.
> “American whites (Utah)”? “Mexicans (Los Angeles)”?
This simply means white americans sampled from utah and people of mexican heritage sampled in los angeles. You're so desperately grasping at straws lol. You clearly don't understand the paper or the statistical methodology at all so you cannot make any significant criticisms of it and so you're desperately grasping for something to criticise, even though you can't articulate why the thing you've quoted is erroneous.

Why don't you actually go away and try getting some basic knowledge about science , genetics and intelligence before you try refuting science, genetics and intelligence?

>This statement is out of date
Then don’t fucking link it.
You just keep embarrassing yourself. First you link an article published by Ulster Institute, a known right-wing think tank that got busted a few years back for affiliating with a white supremacist, and now a fucking wikipedia page? You have zero self-awareness and probably an IQ to match.

>Then don’t fucking link it.
The information on the page I showed you is accurate even if other an other part is out of date.
The fact that you seized upon that piece of information as supporting your case just shows that you did not know that the information was out of date , which shows yet again how you know basically nothing on the subject and you're just arguing out of some ideological sense of butthurt rather than based on any factual knowledge.

>You just keep embarrassing yourself.
no I haven't. I've justified all of my claims and each time one of your idiotic claims gets disproven you either stop responding to that point and hope no one notices or you make a new claim that's even more wrong.

You've failed to refute anything in the post you've just replied to .
Where is your response to this?
>Does not mean that genes don't effect intelligence, it means that at the time the article was written, it was not known specifically which genes affected intelligence.

>Long before we knew which specific genes affected intelligence, we knew that genes affected intelligence from twin studies. monozygotic twins share 100% of the same genes, whereas dizygotic twins share 50% of the same genes. However dizygotic twins and monozygotic twins are both raised in the same environment. And yet monozygotic twins have a much higher correlation in their IQ scores than dizygotic twins. This has been confirmed by many repeated twin studies.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Correlations_between_IQ_and_degree_of_genetic_relatedness
>every single point you make is embarrassingly easy to refute and just exposes how ignorant you are.
I don't see any response to this from you? is it because you have no response because you were totally wrong? lol you ignorant retard.

>First you link an article published by Ulster Institute, a known right-wing
lol I've linked you directly to a paper and you can't refute a single thing about it's methodology, it's data analysis or its conclusions so all you can do is a blatant ad-hominem and claim that it must be wrong because it's from the ulster institute. If the paper is wrong then show it, otherwise you're admitting that you have no argument and you're just claiming its wrong because the data its presenting makes you butthurt because it contradicts your world view and shows that there is empirical evidence that some races are genetically less intelligent on average than others.
>and now a fucking wikipedia page?

Hahahahahah this is the most desperate tactic in the book. I gave you a wikipedia page about twin studies in intelligence that summarises mainstream findings drawn from many studies , and the studies themselves are linked in the wikipedia page.
For example ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1864898
> IQ intraclass correlations were similar for the two MZ twin samples (.84 and .88), and identical for the two DZ twin samples (.54).

But of course you can't refute any of this so instead you try to run away using the excuse of "It's a wikipedia page!"

lol You're such a joke. It's clear that the facts and reality and empirical evidence and science do not matter to you at all. All you want to do argue for your vision that genes have nothing to do with intelligence and nothing to do with differences in intelligence between races, even though the facts aren't on your side and they contradict you , you do not care.

So why pretend to care about the facts and science ? lol what a farce. every single claim you've made has been disproven and each time it does not phase you at all. It's like you live in a post-facts universe where leftist ideology substitutes for reality and empirical evidence.

How can you be so dumb that you don’t understand the first principle of any argument: make sure your sources are legitimate.
I’m not going to refute it if you link me to a fucking white supremacist think tank because that’s not a real source and thus the information provided in it is meaningless.
But what’s even more embarrassing is you keep writing up posts like they’re fucking essays. This is Jow Forums, not your blog, mr. I get all my facts from Jow Forums.

and

Both analyse publicly available data from GWAS studies and genetics databases. They did not collect the underlying data so if you're trying to hide by claiming that they must have lied when collecting the original data, that's not going to work.

You have the ability to prove that the methodology, analysis or conclusions in these two papers are invalid and yet each time you've been challenged to justify your claims that these papers are wrong you've run away and declined to do so.

The fact is that you want to claim that these papers are wrong when they show the evidence that niggers have lower average IQ than whites and asians due to their genes, but you can't, because the papers are write.

So all that's left for you continue bitching and claiming the papers are wrong despite the fact you cannot ever justify your claims or show any errors in the papers.

*right.

excuses and more excuses
if we made those excuses after the korean war we won't have anything now

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)

I love you’re not even addressing my singular point. The source isn’t legitimate. Ulster Institute was created by Richard Lynn, a discredited professor and professed white supremacist, as a pet project and nothing more. If you don’t believe me you can look it up on wikipedia since you seem to love citing it.

You live off US protection and didn’t reach developed status until the 90’s lmao

You live off US gibs. Fuck off.

But this is just plain wrong. South Korea was literally Africa tier after the end of the war and had a recovery period until the military junta in the 80s to make reliable domestic industry independent from U.S companies; more specifically to offset the large licencing cost from producing U.S arms

Attached: image.png (376x341, 57K)

Stop excusing Africans, you've only made them worse by doing so. You'll make them nothing more than incompetent, helpless pets at this rate. Emphasise personal responsibility and work ethic above all else, that's what undeveloped countries need, especially in their officials. Blaming everyone else and doing everything but developing is a cope not for the general population but the wealthy and educated who could actually help if they looked inward. Not foreign aid that kills domestic industries and businesses, pollutes (plastic), and lines the pockets of the sellout political class (and those wealthy/educated who move to another country as soon as possible, all the while blaming others). Like how we give no incentives for abos to improve because they can live off welfare, get free houses, ride through education without effort (and thus not be educated), feel entitled to all of this and more, freely racist, and so on.

>I love you’re not even addressing my singular point.

I've refuted your point. Your claim is that because researcher is affiliated with the ulster institute, it's not trustworthy.
What I have already pointed out to you is that this is not a valid argument because
>Both papers analyse publicly available data from GWAS studies and genetics databases. They did not collect the underlying data so if you're trying to hide by claiming that they must have lied when collecting the original data, that's not going to work.

>You have the ability to prove that the methodology, analysis or conclusions in these two papers are invalid and yet each time you've been challenged to justify your claims that these papers are wrong you've run away and declined to do so.

>The fact is that you want to claim that these papers are wrong when they show the evidence that niggers have lower average IQ than whites and asians due to their genes, but you can't, because the papers are right.

You do not need to trust the authors ' data, The authors are using publicly available data collected by other research projects. You are fully capable of checking the authors' analyses and showing that it's wrong.
>If the paper is wrong then show it, otherwise you're admitting that you have no argument and you're just claiming its wrong because the data its presenting makes you butthurt because it contradicts your world view and shows that there is empirical evidence that some races are genetically less intelligent on average than others.

Every post where you keep running and claiming the papers are wrong but providing no evidence or argument further proves that you're wrong , that you have no logic or evidence for your belief, and that you're just interested in spreading propaganda.
>every single claim you've made has been disproven and each time it does not phase you at all. It's like you live in a post-facts universe where leftist ideology substitutes for reality and empirical evidence.

You don’t even belong on that continent. How is it the abos’ fault?

>Blaming everyone else and doing everything but developing is a cope not for the general population but the wealthy and educated who could actually help if they looked inward. Not foreign aid that kills domestic industries and businesses, pollutes (plastic), and lines the pockets of the sellout political class (and those wealthy/educated who move to another country as soon as possible, all the while blaming others).
Fucking THIS, is almost as if white millennial leftist soyboys don't care about how much harm dependency on foreign aid and neo-colonialism did to Africa and instead they are looking to increase their own ego using other people's misery.

>Because nobody is messing with China
bruh...

Why do people have such a hate boner for niggers? tell me why should i hate them?

Attached: vgjj.jpg (400x400, 16K)

It doesn’t matter WHAT they use, it’s HOW they use it, dipshit. That’s how research papers work. It’s also public knowledge that bears hibernate; that doesn’t mean that I’d be automatically correct in using that information to refute my point that bears must take anti-insomnia medication.

china has literally been through every Africa stage of europe oppression
colonies period
warlord era
famine
dictatorship
except for slavery
but they were greatly invaded by japanese so kinda even
and now they are about to surpass merica meanwhile african country barely function

Attached: warlordmap.png (900x794, 33K)

What you said makes no sense. Why does someone come in every single fucking thread even slightly related to Africa and claim that the magical all powerful IQ number is the sole determining factor in a nation's success. South East Asian countries have major problems with poverty, and there are a lot more advantages to these countries than are available in Africa. Stability is something far less common in Africa than in Asia. African nations are also too frequently torn apart by ethnic or religious conflicts, like in Rwanda, Chad, Sudan, or Ethiopia. American and European intervention also played an important role in keeping these countries poor. And Lynn, the guy who put together the national IQs that your document relies on, has pulled some really shady stuff with his results. I wouldn't be surprised if he just tested the wealthy areas of China and made that the national IQ, as if a city inhabited by wealthy businessmen and a town inhabited by poor farmers are exactly the same. How does Mongolia have an IQ equal to most European countries and China greater than all of them? These results make no sense. The shoddiness of the national IQ scores throws the entire report into question.

so? they eventually got their shit together.

They’re about to surpass us in terms of GDP. But that money only goes to the elite. The average Chinese citizen lives in squalor and/or as a corporate slave all the while being monitored 24/7 by the government.

Most SEA countries are still dictatorships.

how is that different from america? you run the worlds largest spy programm.

This.

>muh democracy

thats not an indicator of a functioning country.
they arent in constant civil war and their economies have grown immensly.
africa is still tearing itself apart and poor as dogshit with only a few exceptions.

I’m not saying that we aren’t in some deep shit ourselves, but comparing us to China’s level of surveillance is naive. They plaster entire towns with cameras.

maybe if the belgians built the road right there wouldn't be any need for maintenance. Look at the Romans, their road are still intact.

>thats not an indicator of a functioning country.
Yes it is. Unless you like living as a bottom bitch, Hans.