I hate my life

I hate my life.
What's the secret for happiness?

Attached: Ian Curtis.jpg (499x658, 177K)

sex

being happy with nothing

the secret to happiness is to not try to grasp it or seek it in any way, you always get what you dont want

Sex is overrated as hell

accepting life for what it is and appreciating what is worthwhile

For me, its cute asian grils

Attached: 0703acfbdf86748162e8f4a6eb694d4e.jpg (563x499, 37K)

You've never had really good sex, if anything it's incredibly underrated. I hope you experience it at some point.

Stop being atheist and live a traditional life

Youth actually seek suffering so they can get through it, even Nietzsche said this. So many youth go through these afflictions but end just killing themselves.

Happiness is the byproduct of a meaningful life. You have to devote yourself to something greater than you. If you can't do that, you're welcome to off yourself.

Orgasms and pretty women dont make me happy. I'm only happy when I daydream about an impossible reality

From my self-study of psychology it appears that happiness it mostly determined by inherited brain chemistry. According to setpoint theory, people are born with a set level of happiness and very few variables can alter that level permanently. If I remember correctly marriage, kids and health are really the only things that make people more satisfied with life. Now this is just a personal anecdote but studying philosophy has not necessarily made me happier, but made me more content overall and also I find books a very accessible form of art, which combined with classical music, lifts up my spirit.

t. Circumcized goy

I was content with life when I was younger, now I hate the world and myself after tribalism and race realism became a thing again
>t. black oreo

Society is fundamentally unstable and ever-changing. I don't expect this current epoch to last very long either.

i hope everyone dies

It wont last, but alot friends from high school and my community are alt-right redpilled on race types now.

Be wealthy and well regarded, attractive, have strong social bonds with friends and family, and finally have a gf.
All those things make life better although even someone with all those things would still feel at times a slight hint of what you feel.

Travel

Happiness is a meme, there is only temporary and fugitive pleasure, you have to educate yourself in searching them and enjoying the finer things in life. Egotistic hedonism is unironically the only rational lifestyle

have a jewish mom

Having everything that you want, otherwise you can't ever be truly happy as you will always be wanting something, which is why happiness has been decreasing the more society advances, people get smarter and want more, but there is a limit to how much your average joe can get.

Why do you hate your life?
>What's the secret for happiness?
Do something enjoyable for yourself.
Any kind of hobby. If you have no idea what you want to do, just try to go for a walk. I do not know you if you believe in God go to the church, read the Bible.

stop lurking Jow Forums

work

don't expect anything from anyone besides what yourself can make become real

accept your limits

what do you hate about it, user?