A French person told me that Notre Dame was worse than 9/11

A French person told me that Notre Dame was worse than 9/11.

Why do Europeans hate us so much?

Attached: Notre-Dame-promo-3x4.jpg (1100x1467, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699/#q22515790
youtube.com/watch?v=6xZWUgDgSQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uJZ9ZpjTNYM
dailymotion.com/video/x2vcxjy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oh my god 3000 beautiful people died and big rectangles!
9/11 was nothingburger desu

My celestial girlfriend is French and that is why it made the news so heavily. Read this post I made.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699/#q22515790

Notre Dame was a cultural loss. 3000 Americans dying is a cultural gain.

>Notre Dame is burning
>HEY GUYS REMBER 9/11? NEVER FORGET

Attached: 1555353822572.png (550x543, 53K)

Based

both these events made me slightly happier

Amerigoblos arent human and their death was the best thing on earth

naturally the french care about themselves, is that a surprise?

b&rp

Losing a beautiful and historically valuable building full of valuable artifacts is far worse than losing a couple grey rectangles full of rich elites looking to make money.

aside from quasimodo(rip) what made it historically valuable

Compare
>losing a building made 40 years ago and three thousand "people"
To
>losing a building that took almost a hundred years to be built and has about nine hundred years of cultural heritage, being a landmark not only in French history but in the history of the western civilization.
There's no doubt desu.

I cried when I saw it burning. When I heard about 9/11 i couldn't care less.

kill yourself you worthless edgester

Well, this too could have been a Kabbalistic magik ritual, but most likely it wasn't. Why do you pretend 9/11 being something that it very, very obviously wasn't?

Americans are worthless.

Why do goblinos have to do everything about themselves?
Leave whites alone, Tyrone.

Attached: 1536925952096.png (423x587, 559K)

B&R
OP BTFO

Attached: B-17G.jpg (784x662, 70K)

in a perfect world...

Attached: super paris.jpg (2560x1600, 495K)

>perfect world
youtube.com/watch?v=6xZWUgDgSQQ

Just come-uppance for NORAID as far as I'm concerned.

Unironically why is world history so important to preserve anyways? I would sacrifice historic artifacts without thinking, if it meant saving lives. What makes some dusty old paintings and statues worth that much? Does it mean anything to you personally?

It literally was worse

what the fire in notre dame? you and your island's problems are your own doing and you can kiss my ass

Does your work mean anything to you?

Based retard

Attached: 1546649500281.png (512x512, 56K)

Europeans are emotional and reactionary.

No, your ugly towers going poof. The fire at Notre Dame was quite sad.

well if you ask me, though I don't know or care about your complaint you have no cause to be that butthurt about something that's your own doing

if you think this is bad there are people in nz unironically saying the christchurch attacks were worse than 9/11

Based beyond belief

more than a few officials from nz interviewed by our news services after the event have compared it proportionately to 9/11 for your country

youtube.com/watch?v=uJZ9ZpjTNYM
at 0:46

You clearly care or else you wouldn't've made this whiny thread or replied to me. In either case, you can shove it up your arse.

Based, based, BASED

discount spitting image

they say that because they want it to be. these are people that hate new zealand and want to see it remade into the vapid culture pit of political rage that the USA has become. they see 9/11 as the defining moment where the USA inexorably embarked on that path and are desperately hoping chch can be that moment that makes nz like that.

based

well you're basing your inhumanity on something no one knows or cares about, and it's likely overblown and petty like everything else associated with you brits

BAAAAASEDDD

it seems to trigger a lot of butthurt muttmericans in the comment section

The French know they have no other recourse but to cry about it, whereas America forcibly destabilized the entire region responsible for 9/11 and indiscriminately killed millions in reprisal. So yes I would agree, when you're as impotent as France is, Notre Dame would be worse than 9/11.

I don't see why it would, french chauvinism is nothing surprising

Cyberpunk Paris looks freaking great!

based

Attached: btfo.png (3316x1896, 228K)

Attached: 1457280352144.jpg (500x698, 50K)

and the show was much better than spitting image, always offensive especially on the American question

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
FUCK AMERIGOBLOS! SEND THEM TO HELL! FUCK THEM ALL

based

there's a difference between humorous insight into society, and just churlish fixation

Your view of this world is naive. All of us look to those closest. Of course a French person isn't gonna give a shit about 9/11 the same way as a national tragedy. Hell, my country didn't give a shit until one Icelandic dude died in Turkey/Syria fighting for commies and kurds. Then suddenly there was an uproar and many requests to find and bring home his body.

People are emotional. It can't be meaningfully changed. Deal with it.

Attached: Capture2.png (944x888, 1.37M)

dailymotion.com/video/x2vcxjy

I wonder just what decade and world this show thinks it lives in

Ok this is BASED

it's from the early 2000 now that show is over

its subject matter is dated, of course I knew what decade it was from

it was about the Bush Junior era

Attached: 56465456.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Pretty based if you ask me

Attached: 1517886451401.jpg (934x960, 67K)

I guess you just think differently in interpreting language.

I was referring to those years when I said I wonder just what world and decade it thinks its living in. Stallone a major actor? The US polluting everything? Controlling the world and being responsible for the chinese or whatever those shots were from dumping raw sewage everwhere? It seemed to believe the US is every nation's government, and is patently bizarre.

Again, I think it's trying to be spitting image long after the 80s are over.

Much like blacks, they're led to believe from a young age that all their problems are caused by white Americans.

>I was referring to those years when I said I wonder just what world and decade it thinks its living in. Stallone a major actor?
Every American other than Bush is pictured as Stallone in this show and says "fuck the niggers" and so on
and it was actually the funniest during the Bush era, there was a lot of offensive humor to do with the Bin Laden (who was a positive character in the show) and Bush (pictured as a retard)

Notre Dame burning is worse, if you remove the fact that 9/11 had a higher rate of human casualties and much bigger politician result across the world. The twin towers were hideous, but Notre Dame was a thousand year old masterpiece. There actually were plans discussed to replace the twin towers even before 9/11, even though the buildings were less than 50 years old.

Attached: 1554353871942.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>whereas America forcibly destabilized the entire region responsible for 9/11

you didnt though. you destabilized the middle east not north america. the one responsible for 9/11 is your goverment that orchestrated it.

>The twin towers were hideous
i think they looked aesthetic as fuck and were a perfect fit for the NYC skyline but bulgaria does have a very strong point

you will be invaded next

Attached: 1521919975744.png (591x551, 455K)

Notre Dame ain't got jack to do with 9/11, you just made that shit up to get some attention lol. When will you americunts learn that the world doesn't revolve around you? I know: never

based and redpilled

Attached: golden_29.jpg (996x868, 133K)

B A S E D