So glad I'm not from that country where they think they are white but they are actually not, you know...

So glad I'm not from that country where they think they are white but they are actually not, you know, THAT country lmfao

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

ahahha yeeessss

what country

Argentina?

..argentina? are you a tourist?

SOVTH BRASSIL

NOT A COUNTRY

>BRASSIL
never heard

>brazil
>a country

M8 that shithole shouldnt even be considered a country at all

BRAZIL WAS A MISTAKE

Same.

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

Attached: 1498872522456.jpg (960x593, 170K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

lmao ikr??

>300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK
wow, are white dicks that smart?

some Brazilian triggered you hard

he is a champion

that's old pasta, you inbred monkeys

Attached: 1553653999767.jpg (750x750, 78K)

I know, but I saw this triggered mexican in other threads talking shit about hue

>So glad I'm not from that country where they think they are white but they are actually not, you know, THAT country lmfao
h-ha ha

We will take your country, indio

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2017_04_20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg (1280x868, 107K)

Good thread

>I AM VERY WHITE

Attached: increduloussebastian.png (124x144, 17K)

Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

We are a mutt mix of Suebi,Celtics, Semites (Moors) and meds.

I for one embrace our mutt race

Danke
What's up lads hehe
ALLAHU AKBAR
hey where is da spagetty :DDDD Fug :) :D

Attached: giphy (1).gif (224x297, 1.48M)

USA?