In what state can I find American girls like these?

Attached: 1555615428734.jpg (850x1700, 423K)

all of them

West Virginia
It's Almost Heaven

The South in general.

Looks like Indiana/Kentucky/ohio/Illinois. I have lived in the midwest my entire life and that's pretty much what the girls around here look like.

Arkansas. also girl on left is very cute

Do midwesterns partake in riding around on ATVs regularly? Pretty sure that's something us southerners take part in more. also considering it has a camo design i would definitely assume this is somewhere in the south, my best guess is arkansas

Country roads..

tfwn Dixie Gf

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sadfrog_Closeup.jpg (337x314, 15K)

girls look like that everywhere turd wrangler

Here in Kentucky we have plenty :)

Which sorority is that? Zeta theta something?

what's the necessary daily calorie intake to maintain a weight like that

at least 4000

Girl on left is genuinely attractive, and I would still fuck the whale.

I would guess Arkansas or Tennesse too based on the rocks and the fact that they're dressed too lightly for the trees to be bare in a more Northern state

I've seen a couple whale princesses on ATVs on Idaho forest roads like these a few times

Attached: north idaho.jpg (800x600, 223K)

There is such a thing as summers in the midwest, and they do partake in ATV riding, though yeah this is probably in the South.

he said when the trees are bare. this is probably late autumn and they are dressed like that, assuming it would be too cold more up north for that

I know, I live in Illinois. This photo was taken in late fall or early spring judging by the trees. That's jacket weather

Attached: 1555606572431.jpg (674x838, 48K)

Give her liposuction and she'd be hot

The girl on the left is in a sweater and I've seen some girls outside (even in snow) in shorts/skirts. The one on the right doesn't need much because of the protective layer of blubber.

I would

There's a picture of this hog and she's wearing overalls and an American flag shirt. Anyone know the one I'm talking about.

Attached: 1555606292768.jpg (960x1280, 210K)

Attached: 1555606603202.jpg (618x1035, 55K)

What about the girl on the left?

Who gives a shit?

Attached: 1555606634619.jpg (362x1280, 93K)

I actually saw 2 women the size of the girl in the front today walking from a market towards a bus stop. First I laughed but then I thought of the calories they burned on that walk at least and thought hey, good for them

Checked it out, only saw black chicks

Attached: Virginians.png (1852x920, 3.2M)