Some non-white user makes an observation about how young white people dont want to have any kids

>some non-white user makes an observation about how young white people dont want to have any kids
>gets dozen replies from white posters calling him retarded breeder, that they can’t afford kids even though they are the richest group in the world, or that kids are parasites and kids would only waste their money or time when they could travel the world and have fun and live like they are in their early 20s for their entire life instead, or that there’s enough humans already and the world will become inhabitable in a few years
Damn I guess white people really want to die out huh?

Attached: 09C110DD-BCC1-4FE3-9EAA-C00A23BB258B.jpg (760x1024, 211K)

How many children do you have?

I’m not white

If you do it here they spout MGTOW cope bullshit instead.

Jow Forums people are not normal
Go outside and see

I live in Cali and trust me there’s a lot of childless white people here compare to other races

Whites outside of europe should be genocided

Giving birth to white child in America would just be cruel at this point. Literally no future here.

Based. All people should die out, in fact all sentient life forms should not exist. It would be better if everything on earth lost its ability to breed

Just the opposite, the more the white race dies the better it is for the individual members. All the ethnicities we get want a white partner, and most white naturally want white partners, it just makes dating that much easier. White men who otherwise would have died alone or, worst case scenario, would have to pay for a risky mail order bride who could steal his shit after her greencard arrives now easily find dates.

there's a subreddit (inb4 go back i discovered in one of these threads) called r/child free or some shit. and it has the most schizo, the most pointless rants ever conceivable, by women convinced they're doing the world a favor by not breeding, and they complain about "mombies" and "shit spawn" in every thread, it's unreal how one can harbor so much resentment for "breeders" considering that it's literally humans' primary evolutionary function.

Oh and i forgot to mention that it has half a million followers

this but unironically

Men spout that shit too.

Mexico should be made a european protectorate where we breed new latina gf's

>Men spout that shit too.

Attached: 1555525840961.png (1080x1181, 649K)

>wow you absolutely have to breed man, it's like what humans do you know
>you don't want kids? what the fuck is wrong with you?
>muh genetic line

You can literally see posts on Jow Forums from men bitching about breeders and children being parasites. Though I guess you just want to believe Jow Forums is full of women.

Don't feel pity for wh*Toids, they have been brainwashed by their masters to be selfish and hedonistic, their time is coming to an end and its beautiful.

t. wh*te woman

I'm not white, slavs are not whites, but i see no point in breeding while there is so much orphans in our world, one day i'll adopt someone.

Attached: 15529340521630.jpg (376x1080, 66K)

>shit spawn
That's silly, m'ladies. It's crotch spawn.