Is it true that ethnics dont get pussy in europe?

is it true that ethnics dont get pussy in europe?

i see them cry about it on incels forums but when i go outside i always see white girls with either moroccans or spics

im assuming those crying are pakis, do pakis get pussy in the UK?

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00726962/document
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some do but they're lower in the pecking order.

quiero tener hijos castizos con una princesa gallega

Attached: 1555621931277.jpg (453x410, 52K)

>incels forums
LOL. any link?

4channel.org/

Are you willing to bear the responsibility of raising a member of the castizo master race?

> i always see white girls with either moroccans or spics
This doesn't happen very often, and when it happens it's always the shittiest girls.

I could if I wanted to in USA, but I don't want to. I feel little to no attraction to white women.

Ethnics just have to work harder than white guys to get their women, but that doesn't mean it's right or natural. Race-mixing is evil.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

>14% black
I hope to God that's never me

It's not bad at all.
My IQ is 133 regardless, but there are no members of my race on this earth.

how black do you look? post pic of someone that lookks like u

I look like this.
I can hide my black admixture relatively easily just by saying nothing.

Amerindians are more genetically distant from Africans than Europeans are. When you mash it all together, it doesn't look like black anymore.

Attached: MyFace18.jpg (857x1171, 76K)

arent you the same fag making threads about how much you hate yourself? well im happy for you that you dont hate yourself now

I never stated that I hate myself.
I hate how I live and how I exist, but that's really all my fault if you don't believe in hard determinism.

I think in the same way you can't expand your skull and be 3 standard deviations smarter, you are born as what you are and then you die.

kek nice

El abominación...

You can’t hide it, this is how a Spaniard looks like.

Attached: 3CFC9822-40EA-4C50-97EB-D6CC70A3D1DD.jpg (448x612, 30K)

I really don't care.
You just can't tell that I'm part West African.

la creatura..............

good one Jorge, I missed you

Very few people look like Raúl González

>going outside

>white girls
>spain
>

Hey if it means anything we have almost the same admixture percentage-wise.
72% European
16% African
9% Native American.
I'm Puerto Rican though but I'm not sure what you are.

What are you talking about? I see Latinos sometimes with Spanish girls but not really Moroccans

I thought I could come to your island and live there, but then I realized we are different Amerindian tribes, so it would never really work-out.

It turns out they were killing one another for a reason. Taino aren't genetically close to Maya (and my mother is from an off-shoot of those people)

hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00726962/document

From Mayan to Taino the fst is .07
From White to Black the fst is .153

This means we are as genetically close to one another as White to Palestinian.

It's Maya to Palikur (that's the closest substitute for Taino peoples on this chart, Page 53.)

>Taino aren't genetically close to Maya
Yeah, they're actually an off-shoot of the Arawak iirc.
>This means we are as genetically close to one another as White to Palestinian.
Interesting. Even though our admixture is similar our actual ethnic makeup is different so I can see this being true.

Attached: mutt.png (407x817, 28K)

Be glad you can find people that look like you in this world though.

You should try and go back to Puerto Rico and find people that look like you if you have the power. My closest friend said I look like a Mexican, so that tells you that interracial relationships will never really be healthy.

I have no real interest in in going to Puerto Rico other than for vacation as I feel no real connection to that place. Living around people who look like me is cool and all but even if they looked like you it would be fine. Plus, we have similar features anyway so it doesn't matter much to me.

It sounds and looks like it would be fine in practice, but it's really not.

The Whites can't handle .0072 fst. They end-up putting them in gas chambers. We would get along, but we wouldn't really love one another.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe