I've heard people say we are more racist than the Russians, but I find thar hard to believe

I've heard people say we are more racist than the Russians, but I find thar hard to believe.

Attached: IMG_2484.jpg (618x410, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/08/14/world/europe/14iht-execute.4.7116896.html
wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

memes aside, russians are the least racist people in europe

Russians have a huge inferiority complex

uhhhhh

nytimes.com/2007/08/14/world/europe/14iht-execute.4.7116896.html

>martsinkevich
He is in prison for 10 years

>2007

First off, the execution turned out to be staged (even tho it was clear from the very beginning), secondly, Martsinkevich went to prison (even tho he didn't kill anyone, he was still despised by Russians)

Don't know where you got that from. It sounds like Swedes do though.

>be russian
>scream nigger and make gorilla noises at soccer players during the world cup
>not racist

>turns out they are not russians at all

the russians on this board do, or at least one russian i see everywhere does.

I love american humor

Attached: 1555611915130.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Obviously there are very few outliers (mainly football fans), but historically Russians were the least racist european nation and you can't deny it

is it because russians themselves are targets of racism, being slavs?

Slavs aren't targets of racism anywhere though.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment
mussolini and others wanted to eradicate slavs

>WW2
come on now

People who live in homogeneous countries always give Americans a hard time but they don't understand what it's like having to deal with nignogs

My aupaire said the same shit

>JewishPedia
Nice meme
(Btw I'm borderline retarded so take everything I say with a grain of salt)

>is it because russians themselves are targets of racism, being slavs?
Where? On the image boards? There was none of those in formative years of Russian Empire. It's rather because of vast territories of Russia that consist something like 200 ethnicities, you cannot really be a racist in such environment

Daughter of Mussolini still alive, tho.

>Maksim (((Martsinkevic)))
>Russian

Yes but nobody cares.

I care. I would pretty happy to see her dead.

Nice try Vlad. I saw skinhead teenagers running around in Moscow first hand.

>what's a minority

Yeah, no
Maybe 20 years ago, but they have all been eradicated pretty much

no you didn't, shut the fuck up. You're clearly lying, but i'll admit it was possible to spot some of those in 1997-2005 period, now they are all in prison (not like there was a lot of them by any means)

>skinhead teenagers running around in Moscow
>2019
they must have fought police on one front and a mob of migrant on the second while you were watching :)

maybe they thought it was cool to be a gangsta or the russian mob wouldn't let them join lol

>things that never happen
I’ve never ever seen them, and only heard stories from the early 2000s

This. We have only subcultural racist movements, no KKK shit and no separate toilets for Chechens.

My grandparents saw some in a park around 2008. I think it was in Moscow or Saint Petersburg. Every country has ultra-nationalists though. It doesn't mean they are appreciated or respected.

Do Russians hate ultra-nationalists, dislike the, or have an apathetic view towards them?

No disrespect intended.

Who are the most racist then?

Hohols probably

Attached: 7D8572DE-5FF0-4461-B9DF-C5DAA9082F77.jpg (600x337, 89K)

they seem scary user

Posters with Russian flag do shit on Russia constantly. But that does not mean that Russians have an inferiority complex. If anything, Russians have a superiority complex.

why woul russians be racist? they were never segregated and have many different ethnicities many of wich are hard to seperate.
america is and always has been obsessed with race. its one the most racist places on earth while accusing others of racism.

just because people are bald or shave their heads doesnt make them skin head neo nazis. lots of russians here shave their heads.

no shit retard faggot

fuck you too.
wouldnt be the first time some retards think somebody is a skinhead because he shaves his head dont pretend that is not the case.