Do you love gingers?

Do you love gingers?

Attached: 1523667623628.jpg (920x584, 66K)

How can gingers possibly survive in a truly multicultural society? Their genes are the recessive of the recessives?

The most beautiful girl I have ever seen was on the bus with me yesterday. I normally do not like gingers but she had natural red hair like pic related and the most white unbelmished soft skin I have ever seen. Her ears look like the bud of flowers blossoming in the morning. Her eye lashes were natural in a way that made you notice their perfection. She seemed slightly anxious and sat polietly by herself with her gymnastics hoop.

I could not explain how her beauty made me feel. It was not like seeing a attractive woman, but seeing her made me feel dirty. I could never been deserving of a creature like this. It was like viewing another species with envy, a lion amongst a flat backdrop.

Attached: k.jpg (554x554, 19K)

Bruh look at this dude

Yes, I love my ginger beard

Yes, these two plus Jessica Chastain and Jenna Fisher

Attached: isla-fisher1.jpg (1500x1125, 2.24M)

FUCK OFF!!! FUCK OFF!!! FUCK OFF!!! NO ONES GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!! KILL YOURSELF!!!!

Attached: angry-shouting.jpg (262x192, 8K)

I care
Past more

>be ginger man
>can't even find a ginger woman

cringe. Why didn’t you make a move, nigga?

>natural red hair like pic related

THE DOGS DAYS ARE OVER
THE DOGS DAYS ARE OVER

>ginger
>ngiger
>nigger

No but I love Florence

Attached: Florence and The Machine - Never Let Me Go (Video).jpg (600x400, 12K)

yes

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 178K)

Only guys

Yes,isn't red hair a recessive trait? That's thr only reason I wouldn't want a red head gf
Otherwise I think they're even more beautiful then blondes

Based.

But pikachu isn't a ginger.

I am ginger and hate it. At least I am not super ginger

>I am ginger
cute
UwU
Why would you hate it?

Cute, I love it. So do a lot of people.

Yes. I love redheads with green eyes

yeah, it work only with girls. ginger-boys are usually supper ugly

>ginger-boys are usually supper ugly
Profoundly wrong, they are cute.

One of my fellow Americans is a redhead/ginger and he's always the hottest one in the face threads.

be proud, ginger is cool

It ain't cute. It made my personality stoic and i boring from the bullying in school
I'm content with it honestly but I dye my hair

he gets it

Attached: donahue.gif (500x325, 738K)

Are you a boy or a girl?

It is cute, it's a shame you dye your very unique, attractive feature away. Especially since a lot of people like it and find it very attractive.

It's also a shame bullying affected your personality, perhaps it isn't as bad as you think but in either case, accepting yourself is something that will probably help in the long run. And it'll help you get a bf/gf (whatever your preference is).

lmao dude.