Why are Americans so obsessed with Jews?

Why are Americans so obsessed with Jews?

Attached: six-days-war.jpg (620x400, 168K)

Most people don't care anything about them.

Liberals because like 99% of Hollywood is Jewish.

Evangelicals because they think that supporting Israel will make them go to Heaven for some fucking reason.

Jews are pretty nice when they aren't hollywood lefty faggots.

I am watching a video that is claiming that Brits are Jews made by an American women ofc.

why are Hungarians so obsessed with Americans?

>one wingnut's opinion somehow equates to popular belief

2nd highest jew population outside of Israel and they control everything and push propaganda.

We are on Jow Forums. This place is a literal zoo where we can inspect Americans.

highest population outside of Israel rather. 2nd in the world.

I like pretending to support Israel. Not because I actually give a single shit about them, they could all be mauled to death by rabbid dogs and I wouldn't care, but it makes Jow Forums and Jow Forums SEETHE uncontrollably.

>I wuz just pretends to be stoopid all along guyz

they're not, we're a small country far away from americans they dont care about us at all.

Don't Trump made laws turning illegal to don't agree in supporting Israel this year?

case in point

What do Americans have to do with British Israelism, an ideology invented by Brits? Fucking idiot.

Shalom, greatest allies!

They are out greatest ally (in the middle east (besides Saudi Arabia))

no

Attached: americaisrael.png (743x798, 594K)

1.no
2. speak english

Jow Forums would be a better place to do that

youre the same ethnicity

Actually we love you guys. My mom got a "God bless Israel" bumper sticker after the Ilhan Omar shit. Only muslims and Jow Forumstards dont support you guys

All joking aside, they control nearly every aspect of our country.

pretty sure Jow Forums types love israel, i mean we're basically the ideal of the country a Jow Forumstard wants to live in.

You'd think so but they hate jews more than anything and want you all dead.

not really, i've been a Jow Forumsack since Jow Forums was created and i've never seen anything of the sort

I'm not a Jow Forumslack but i'm well aware of the memes "gas the kikes race war now", "open borders for Israel" and various other anti-semitic shit.

its just bantz bro every country\ethnicity gets roasted

No I think they really hate all non-whites. Shit like the stormers and the alt-right are blatantly hate groups. Read Andrew Anglins blogs and tell me its just bantz

Jow Forums isn't white moron

My girlfriend is Jewish. She's flat chested though

Case AND point. Jesus. Desu.

why would you ever listen to a women?

Attached: 60.jpg (901x564, 63K)

this is true, i just hate jews in my country i wouldnt mind funding isreal if they all moved there

there's no jews in your country anymore then there's americans over here

Attached: 1555250314467.png (955x902, 210K)

hey man your government considers 1/16 people jewish and its not like they act very american anyways