You are forced to move somewhere in China, but you can choose where. Where do you choose?

You are forced to move somewhere in China, but you can choose where. Where do you choose?

Attached: 750px-China_administrative_claimed_included.svg.png (750x612, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakka_walled_village
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vancouver

Wherever has the most buildings that would ensure my death when I jump off of them

I could literally go live anywhere in China and be okay. I really want to live in one of those circle villages with a central main gate being the only entrance into the community.

Chengdu doesn't look all that bad.

Got a pic?

The southwest part that India controls.

Montreal

chong qing for the comedy ching chong effect

Sichuan food is extremely based.

Taiwan

Imagine having this whole place to yourself. Sure, it'd get lonely for a while. But I'd start a cult or something and only allow my followers to live there with me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakka_walled_village

Attached: hakka-walled-city.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I should have excluded that but I didn't...

Based.

You should make them fight each other in that big courtyard. Nice trips btw.

Now you talking some kung fu hustle shit my nigga. I just got lucky i guess

Is this that pit they filmed Batman in?

Shenzen or Beijing

Hong Kong, the best place for degenerate sexpats like me

So expensive though. Isn't it about like NYC in terms of cost of living? I still totally want to go.

Bing bong tong kim Lee cum kee loo Soo poo

beijing

Attached: C07DBC33-DD65-4442-BD04-226BDE102171.jpg (576x386, 162K)

there can only be one

Attached: 1550458768962.png (446x435, 53K)

Hong Kong obviously.
if I can only choose mainland China, then... Shanghai

Is that the Forbidden Palace?

yes and the rest of beijing is beautiful too, but this alone is reason enough to want to live in beijing

Attached: 5C4E0183-BFB9-4E2C-81DC-F7FDBE2439BE.jpg (2260x1440, 551K)

I already live in richmond

Macau como é óbvio

Attached: Luis-Vaz-de-Camoes-Carmel-Garden-Taipa-Macau-2.jpg (1920x2560, 1.61M)

Beijing living really depends on which ring of the city you're in
If you're in the Hutongs (2nd ring road) you've probably got money but also the houses are like 800 years old so you can't flush paper
Live in Sanlitun and you'll never have to learn any chinese
Live in the outer rings and it's like any other chinese city desu

somewhere where the air isn't polluted

Harbin, I like the way it sounds.

>the houses are like 800 years old so you can't flush paper
The first part of that is so fucking cool but I've never not flushed toilet paper before. How do you manage that without being gross? It sounds really bad but I mean I'm sure there's a "sanitary" way.

a lot of people throw the toilet paper away. also, you can use a bidet

I take shits sometimes that even a third worlder wouldn't want in their trashcan. Unless you mean they take it straight outdoors I guess, which would be much cleaner but also weird if you have guests.

my brother wipes and just throws it away and leave it there. pretty gross desu

>Not choosing Inner MongBVLLia
Yikes

Attached: Yikes.png (250x202, 8K)

Harbin

sydney of course, strathfield area to be precise, for easy access to transportation and low price goods

is beijing really that smoggy? jackie chan told me it has the freshest air in the world.

Beijing so that I can shoot the entire standing committee of the CPC dead before being tortured and killed myself.

You won't do it, pussy

Attached: 1552689106008.jpg (420x420, 38K)

taiwan

Hell

no sydney is in australia and not china you dumb idiot >:(

>Where do you choose?
some place warm and on the coast so the air pollution isn't as bad. I hear that island down south, Hainan, is real nice, so I'd live there.

For me, it's Hangzhou

Hong Kong, obviously.

I have a very good memories about Chongqing.
From all chinese megacities it have nicest environment.
Also, for some reason absolutely no one know about this city, despite it having population of 30 millions.

enjoying breathing in raw coal and drinking polluted water from rare earth metal mining

costa rica knows the best

HAKKA BVLL DETECTED
COME HOME HAKKA MAN

Enjoy your Siberian-tier winters and smuggled Russian goods

Hainan advertises itself as little Hawaii but the reality is quite different, local commerce is still dingy little tourist traps for the most part. Summers are either scorching or drenching but at least you still have some passable tropical beachfront to enjoy. Unless for whatever reason you choose Haikou over someplace like Sanya

Even over here we never hear a thing about Chongqing. It might as well be on >>/x/

fuck off, we're full

what about Macau, is it full?

Attached: macaufags will defend this.jpg (1185x1200, 362K)

that's thailand. you'd think one would be more educated, being from poland and all

Macau is even more full, but the locals are too few, too irrelevant, too busy making money, basically too cucked to even care.

Anyway, for me, it's Nanjing.

Attached: Nanjing_01.jpg (1800x640, 109K)

That's a really nice picture.

why do you white loser make thread about china , you will never live in china, impossible for non chinese

Russian-Chinese border, then run north.

Xinjiang and marry an ethnic uygur qt to throat sing with.

I know right? Nanjing is like the only city in China that doesn't give the vibe of dystopian shithole. I mean I do love the dystopian shithole vibe from time to time (Choingqing being my favourite), but China is full of them and an outlier is nice.

Jackie Chan is a comedian, user.

pretty

Attached: shenzhen.jpg (1999x1331, 425K)

taipei or hong kong

For me, it's Chongqing, "the Manhattan of the Yangtze."

Attached: 20180815092513380[1].jpg (1800x1201, 462K)

Shanghai without a shadow of a doubt.

based and redpilled

How is chengdu?