Why does everyone say British girls are easy...

Why does everyone say British girls are easy? Your average club slag wants guys to be the cocky centre of attention and they use loads of shittests.

I have an easier time getting laid in Europe where a subtle approach actually works. You have to be very extroverted to impress British girls.

Attached: 1554313427221.jpg (1200x1335, 339K)

dunno.
never actually tried picking up british slags, but going out in amsterdam it is so easy to spotbritish girls. if its a short skirt, high heel, cleavage top wearing slightly chubby girl then 99% chance its a brit

I lost my virginity to some British slags.
And I also kissed multiple British slags on the same night in Spain, several times.

My experience with Dutch girls is around zero.

because they dress like sluts, im not sure if they are more promiscuous than european women (i doubt it)

do u think the woman on pic is sexy?

This, that Chad could do so much fucking better
Idk what the British equivalent is, but that whore looks like she's straight from a trailer park and dropped out of high school because she was pregnant

I think that's a paradox though. They dress like sluts because they're full of themselves. Even the ugly ones think makeup has turned them into top women. That makes them difficult. That's my experience atleast.

yes, anglo women are slightly less promiscuous than americans and a lot less than other europeans barring southeastern/eastern europe. but you shouldn't aim for slags anyway, most women are normal and vastly superior to slutty spraytanned stdridden clubgoers.

They are easy for normies, not for smelly neets like you.

Memes of being smooth aside i think we're actually one of the most autistic nations when it comes to sex and dating

What's wrong with her face

I knew a young, Chad-looking Aussie from Melbourne with an extremely high income by Australian standards (he worked in oil & gas) who had a hard time finding a gf. Really made me think.

take the Amish/Pennsylvania Dutch pill

Attached: Pp1REz8.jpg (2000x1516, 556K)

In what sense are the aussies autistic at dating user?

At zoomer highschool it was basically taboo to show interest so only the top people in the social hierarchy ever dated. Not even incel stuff because chicks were only slightly better off.
But since if you didn't go all the way it was there for public ridicule it all happend put of the public eye and people just turned up dating sometimes and it was hardly ever talked about.

and no American really well defined dating structure but also no continental directness and sexual openess.

t-that's not a normal face?

Looks like a downie with those weird lips, fucked up nose surgery and font size 50 drawn on eyebrows

>go alone to barcelona for a week for a trip
>stay at a hostel
>english girl in my room invites ME, an autist, to go get some drinks because her friend was dating a black guy from florida she also met at the hostel and she didn't want to spend the evening alone
>go get some drinks, clubbing etc.
>get the the hostel room
>we start fucking
>i wanted to use a condom, but she insisted me to cum inside
>did it
>even licked her ass

british girls are turbo sluts, but god damnnnnn that english accent made me cum buckts

Someone post the video of this wench pissing on the floor

you're not going to become amish lmao

S E X

That woman in pic is extremly ugly and the guy seems like metrosexual faggot, id knock him out no problem

THIS

why are amish girls so ugly but the dudes are all mostly handsome?

she looks like she stole my Christmas ;9

Almost all women are ugly without makeup.

>they use loads of shittests.
this is true but theyre a lot less passive than women from other countries

i dont think theyre "easy" just act a bit boisterous and slutty and are more comfortable being forward

Jonas?