China or Japan?

China or Japan?

Attached: chinese-culture-vs-japanese-culture.jpg (1024x512, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtiw721RAg
youtu.be/Qndcio-NjYY
youtube.com/watch?v=iVMbp5-bJAM
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp8kUxgKI0
youtube.com/watch?v=QKmEceELJ9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>japanese culture
everything is copied from china

Attached: japs stealing from china.jpg (600x4300, 450K)

looks like fake geisha though

maybe they are just tourists

China

Attached: 0001-221.jpg (1107x1600, 329K)

is it true original geisha had black teeth?

Attached: Japanese Alberto Barbosa.png (564x574, 700K)

china we are counting on them to make some good trade

Attached: 1553549412939.jpg (1200x768, 200K)

sometimes yeah

Attached: 1c4b4.jpg (800x800, 405K)

>wink

you live in Vancouver don't you?

wassap sudaca want some wine?

Attached: wink.jpg (320x352, 34K)

that's pretty cool actually

Attached: titty Samurai.jpg (958x1280, 273K)

>dororo
nice. are you watching the anime?

China absolutely 100% no contest

Attached: 6D6A9092-0528-4438-87B5-8B018F7894DB.jpg (2260x1440, 551K)

>Saruta
It's Phoenix

You tell me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre

Japan because of Idols.

korean

again,China or Japan?

Attached: 2666.png (2462x1293, 1.98M)

wrong.

China, Korea, Vietnam and Japan all got it from the Han and Tang.

Its just that Japan preserves it the best

Attached: china.png (600x3000, 1.07M)

Han and Tang disappeared in Cultural Revolution

Attached: qiaqwglljm2ycblo6.jpg (380x250, 43K)

ccp destroyed their own culture

If you forced me to reside in any Oriental country, it'd be Taiwan.

china is a mad max wasteland, this is not even a question

Attached: 2414114.webm (480x270, 1.93M)

Dumb as fuck Chinese is not one race.
And Chinese does not invent all that.
But Zhou, Han, Tang and Xianbei.
There is nothing wrong with learn things that benefits you greatly.
The funny thing is Chinese dont actually have any record of their ancestor sounds and cannot understand one bit what their ancestor saying.
While Japanese have books and records of their ancestors writing and sounds from thousands years ago.

Tldr that means Japanese still Japanese, but Chinese is not really the same Chinese back then.

China is superior of course
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtiw721RAg
THIS is what true art looks like

Attached: modern china.jpg (2048x1302, 1.47M)

Funny thing is Zhou, Han, Tang, Yuan, Song, Ming, Qing and PRC probably dont event understand what tf each other were saying.

>The funny thing is Chinese dont actually have any record of their ancestor sounds and cannot understand one bit what their ancestor saying.
Citation needed

chinese were created in 1911. since then everyone is beaten and raped into the "chinese race" by army and state. people of china know this and they agree with this because they see it as being worth it for peace and wealth..

Attached: nazi-parubiy-career.png (1484x339, 686K)

the "japanese" was invented in 1812. since then japanese nationalists have raped and beaten everyone into "japanese superior race" by army, secret service, yakuza and the state. today japanese acknowledge their history as multiple nations country, but they push heavy propaganda that they are now all together a mythical superior race.

both japanese and chinese are naive but highly xenophobic nations not capable to knowledge their position in the world. both nations are ready to express their chauvinism trough police and military power. both nations just dont give a fuck what happens outside their interests.

Attached: Dy916ouXQAAGtrd.jpg (604x519, 46K)

There is no country in Asia that is like Japan, we all need to learn.
A mixture of west and east while not losing its traditional Asiatic root.
Japan 100 years ago:
youtu.be/Qndcio-NjYY

Fact is most scientific and philosophy subject is translated by Japanese.
One prime example is Nishi Amane invent Tetsugaku 哲学 in 1820s and later capied by Chinese and Korew in 1890s

Japanese is not as bad as Chinese and Korean which is why theu remain independent.
Datsu-A-ron of Fukuzawa highly imply this point.
I think it is not that they not welcome abyone to their country and xenophobic. But rather have every high expectation towards foreigner who wants to become part of their country.

>There is no country in Asia that is like Japan

dem, fucking Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Worse Gorea...

Japan lost its traditional roots right before WW1 you stupid idiot. since then it is Western Country with magic bullshit from fairy tale books.

additional have to beat your arce for "asiatic roots". like "european values" the shit does not exist. stop inventing magic bullshit.

Attached: 15510000933440.jpg (740x457, 85K)

>Japanese is not as bad as Chinese and Korean

subjective bullshit. you either like to live in one culture or in other. stop pretending your comfort to exist in one country matter more than someone else, who likes to live in other.

Attached: poroshenko-brings-his-piss-to-the-doctor.jpg (768x431, 145K)

How bad will Jvpiter fuck up Notre Dame's reconstruction?

Why are Chinks so easily butthurt?

There is no country that have acomplete different face, huge industry and have huge station and train that run on sky aftervonly 3-4 decades
If it is not Asiatic warrior spirit that drive their development then what is it?

I believe Japan is Japan because it is a western country in the east. A wonderful mixture of East and West

girl on the left is my ideal gf :3

Attached: 1552266418348.jpg (1026x1251, 91K)

Yeah yeah whatever. Japan is similar to Korea and China 100 years ago, happy?
I dont want to argue with this kind of b.s. exactly what Confucius taught his student about grasshoppers only knows 3 seasons.
Because you dont have a chance to experience all the country for significant ammount of times. It pointless to argue any further.

I suggest you travel to all of them before aegue with me

pretty bad. but speaking of. Notre Dame was already destroyed during WW1. frenc are talking about as if it is hundreds years old but all what is old there are few walls and the fucking basement. everything else was reconstruction..

Attached: 15493199514690.jpg (600x480, 61K)

>I believe Japan is Japan

Japan is not "east" it is Pacific. and Japan is japan because nationalists have beaten and raped their own and foreign people like a fucking cattle and slaves to outrun the other nations in industrialization, when financing everything by wealth they robed or stolen from other nations around them.

Attached: 1553419495275.jpg (624x351, 98K)

I prefer Chinese aesthetic. almost as good as our barongs.

Attached: Chinese 2b 9s.jpg (650x973, 133K)

Korea

To be fair, China got the novel from Japan.

While I think China does most things better, Japan probably has a stronger literary/filmmaking tradition.

>I suggest you travel to all of them before aegue with me

2 month hiking trough South MyanMar and 7 month trough Thailand, 3 month traveling trough Vietnam, 6 month hiking trough south and east China, 3 weeks hiking in Chinese Mongolia and Manchuria and 14 month living and hiking through whole Japan with my japanese GF. beat that you piece of shit.

Attached: 14873397031830.jpg (494x400, 28K)

Japan had its own culture and then also borrowed some things from China a thousand years ago. Japan has preserved and enhanced its traditional core while also successfully adopting aesthetics, practices and customs from elsewhere.

Meanwhile China destroyed and lost whatever culture it had with each dynastic change as it was torn apart by power struggles or conquered by nomads. Anything the Japanese got via China was pretty-well extinct or only a very minor practice there by the 19th century. And of course, China killed its own culture once and for all with the communist revolutionaries who went out of their way to exterminate all traditions and manners.

To the point, Chinese culture is most in-tact in Hong Kong (where the British protected it), Singapore and other parts of South-East Asia with overseas Chinese populations (likewise), and Taiwan (which the Japanese protected as a colony, and then the Americans guaranteed). Of course Japan and Korea preserve many Chinese historical practices and traditions which the Chinese themselves are too barbarous and dissolute to have kept.

So maybe there are some praiseworthy features of Chinese culture - but the Chinese themselves have no ownership over or claim to them.

>as good as our barongs
but nothing is good in your country

>Japan had its own culture

bullshit. Japan is a fucking country. it does not have culture. its a fucking place. japanese have different cultures. one of them is more asian-american than japanese. Japan is a fucking territory. as soon chinese will take there over it Japan will "japanese will have their own chinese culture". my nigger you dont comprehend simple basics in understanding the real world. how should i talk with you?

Attached: lima-group.jpg (780x439, 38K)

I have only been to Thailand, Myanmar, South and North East China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, 3 months each. 5 months in Korea and half a year in Japan.

You are worse than the grasshopper. (Sorry grasshopper) because you learn nothing, maybe all you did was hiking and not bother with learning any thing after all.
To each of his own then. Its pointless to argue further

>Hong Kong

god. fuck.. stop it.. dude..

Attached: marketing-coup-rapper-snoop-dogg-steigt-bei-zahlungsdienstleister-klarna-ein__74610_.jpg (740x416, 270K)

yes there is and fuck your attempt at wit

biased views and mainstream media content parroting by internet world travelers will never worth more than real life expat experiences

youtube.com/watch?v=iVMbp5-bJAM
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp8kUxgKI0
youtube.com/watch?v=QKmEceELJ9E

personal opinions. whats your beef with that?

Attached: D3YlBVyXsAAZDhS.jpg (599x358, 30K)

lol, you do know that nowadays mainland chinese people observe and maintain their traditions much better and more seriously than overseas chinese populations right?

attempt at wit? I'm just speaking with common sense. Zero wit is needed to state the fact your country is stinky shit with nothing remarkable

all false remark. i doubt you piece of shit could even muster up the fucking balls to say that in public with how fucking meek you nips are.

you sound stupid, it may have copied aspects of ancient chinese culture but it is still fkn culture somewhat distinct from other east asian culture.

>you sound stupid,

says a fuck, whose country still prays for a head of a state, whose grany send own people, die in a fucking prison of a continent..

Attached: 5864122-0-image-a-69_1541558583683.jpg (636x382, 57K)

You dont even English as a german, you are not native are you? yeah i cant comprehend what ou are saying abdul.

>You dont even English as a german

says a nigger, who cant into own language..

Attached: 15502519510070.jpg (657x639, 288K)

thanks for posting these vids, very interesting.

> but speaking of. Notre Dame was already destroyed during WW1
That's another Notre Dame, not the one that burned the other day

lol

lmaoin@urlief, this one's actually true, what do you say in your defense?

Their ass is sore from all the rape.

Attached: B7797399-886B-4A21-99C1-F2501DD8A098.png (800x1672, 209K)

Dumb slut is holding that wrong.

>True China
>friendly to Japan

Taiwan

Attached: taiwan high schools.jpg (580x489, 136K)

Do you love Taiwan?

Based on these pictures alone the Japanese look several times bigger so, I think they'd win.

why not

Attached: maxresdefault-940x529.jpg (940x529, 135K)

He's a Korean using a German proxy.

>it's another episode of anglos making up bullshit about cultures they know nothing about

I find geisha as something really fucking creepy. It's so an-sexual for me as if they wear burka. I guess they try to achieve the same goal as Muslims but through a more creative way. Overwise Chinese national women dresses and make-up look cute and sexy.

lel, everytime there's some mention to china the raging chink nationalist diaspora appears, wonder if they always do it for free.

why are they so cute?

Chinese traditions just seem like Japanese traditions with all the soul sucked out. Probably because anyone who truly knew them was killed by the commies, and now they're just superficially copying their ancestors. Though not like they really perserve or care about their traditional culture.

like the western mastermind Jordan Kermit Peterson has said "you should compare yourself with yourself from yesterday but not with some superstar faggot", in that direction China is going much more better for the last few decades.

chinese celebrations are fun and hype as fuck though
unfortunately the festivities here arent as lively as those in china hong kong and taiwan

Attached: 1555542462110.jpg (1276x1356, 63K)

Nice job pulling shit out of your ass. What the fuck do you know about Chinese or Japanese traditions?

Attached: chinese-tomb-sweeping-day-19058456.jpg (1300x1065, 307K)

None, traditional culture is just a meme to attract tourists.

its funny cause I only remember one of these slants undergoing the great leap forward

Said the a*glo

>provide my subjective opinion
>stinky chinky gets booty blasted
Fuck off back to your shit filled insectoid country faggot.

I have lived in Japan for a number of years and spent a good period of time in the other countries I mentioned. I may not know as much as a Japanese but I definitely know more than you. So fuck off.

How can Japan even compete

Attached: Mooncake Festival.jpg (1200x1006, 961K)

Hey Kim
Is there a more pathetic country than South Korea?

Their whole culture revolves around hating Japan and having plastic surgery.

No one except korean have a such a pathetic culture.

>ex japanese colony
>postcolonial state's national identity revolves around resentment and obsession about japan
>all industries and institutions were made and/or assisted by japan
>copies everything japan does/has, and then claims origin
>"japan is this, japan is that" make up for like 99% of domestic arguments
>"overcoming japan" is literally the national motto
>even its sworn enemy, the northern brother, is a shitty wannabe imperial japan
>so butthurt that even a name of sea, the sea of japan, triggers them because it has japan

>the abnormal obsession is easily noticed by foreigners
>japan puts the stalker on a watch list, and gooks confuse it with attention
>can't help but post "see, korea is featured in a TV-show in dai-nippon! they are obsessed with us!" on a fucking japanese website

..is there any country more pathetic than korea?

>Is there a more pathetic country than South Korea?
yes, s*ngapore

Singapore is based.

China = based most culture origin of asia
Japan = not based copy chinese and western culture

South Korea = not based copy chinese, japanese and western culture

whichever one gives me a qt Asian gf first

Attached: jean asian.jpg (469x640, 33K)

What is japan culture ? Anime? Hentai? explain yourself

>Heian Era means there is no real Japanese culture

Same for me desu

Attached: 1555520837299.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>Japanese
>Culture
Cringe and bluepilled. It's all from China. The Jap has no culture of its own.

Attached: Xi.png (472x555, 482K)

based Austria with his great taste again

Attached: Asian cleavage.webm (1080x1874, 1.96M)

>is there are more pathetic country other than south korea

Look at mine, nigger

>Majapahit 2 vs China's buttbuddy

G

Japan of course.

>n everyone is beaten and raped into the "chinese race" by army and state. people of china know this

This.