What the fuck is going on in Ukraine?

What the fuck is going on in Ukraine?

Attached: 3a62led.png (645x302, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQZYTsaPIUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ukraine

Literal clown world.

Every single ukraian is already here or in poland. The ones who stayed there are either crazy or naive. Thats what is happening there.

Attached: beee yourself.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Yeah, imagine the people running to represent the people? Politics should be solely the domain of CEOs, Bankers and Lawyers with deep corporate interests!

It's a clown world we live in.
Stop trying to make sense of it and just enjoy the show as it crashes

Ukrainian here, ask your questions.

There weren't any reality tv stars to elect there?

how? why? endgame?

Why are you dying like disgusting pigs? Wait, because you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQZYTsaPIUo
Dude, what the FUCK?

The world has been electing clowns as leaders for the last 10 years at least

Attached: sketch-1555543620711.png (1080x1080, 1.38M)

>Democracy isn't a meme tho

This guy, Zelensky, had a show on one of the most popular TV channels in Ukraine (yeah, there are still people who watch tv). Also he created TV series where he plays a role of fair and good president, so idiots watching it thought that he's gonna be that good in ruling the country as he is in his show. That's how he gained popularity amongst stupid people. Also he's being financed by one of the richest citizens of Ukraine, jewish oligarch Kolomoysky (Zelensky is openly jewish too).
Actually I'd support current president just to counter Zelensky, but our prime-minister is from current presidents team and his surname is Groysman.
So basically we have 2 like clans fighting each other, and stupid plebes without any national dignity who support these clans.

Will Zelensky bomb Moscow?

>like
Kike. Autocorrect.

Are you one of those Ukrainian neo-nazis?

No. He will continue to rob the country in favour of his kike patron. Personally I like to live in a poor country because I'm not wagecucking and everything is cheap here and I don't pay taxes because authorities are weak, but I have to admit that the only hope of Ukraine in case if Zelensky becomes president is military coup.

>Zelensky becomes president is military coup.
Will they bomb Moscow?

Yes. My Grand-grandpa was fighting for Europe in SS division "the Viking".

>Will they bomb Moscow?
Yeah, with catapults

Ukrainian military is too weak and we don't have nuclear weapon, because one of our first stupid kike presidents gave it to Russia and USA. So no, unfortunately we have little chances to defeat russians.

NATO will support the raising of R*ssia, just make it look like it was defensive

So basically you want to start WW3? Based but bluepilled.

>Ukraine
no such thing

>This guy, Zelensky, had a show on one of the most popular TV channels in Ukraine (yeah, there are still people who watch tv). Also he created TV series where he plays a role of fair and good president, so idiots watching it thought that he's gonna be that good in ruling the country as he is in his show. That's how he gained popularity amongst stupid people. Also he's being financed by one of the richest citizens of Ukraine, jewish oligarch Kolomoysky (Zelensky is openly jewish too).
literal clown world hahahha just proved who democracy is suicide when general population is full retard

Attached: 1529255793785.jpg (798x770, 119K)

Yes, historically democracy worked only in small societies like Hellenistic poleis.
Also in true democracy only adult freeborn male landowner had right to vote. So today's democracy is shit everywhere, not only in Ukraine.

Ukraine is dead, why beat a dead horse?

Why haven't you left for greener pastures?

What do ukrainians think of Trump?

Attached: trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg (2405x1603, 2.85M)

I guess "orange man bad"

Their situation is no joke, so they hope a comedian might bring joy to their lives

As I said before, I'm not wagecucking so I enjoy living here. I've around 5-7 k usd per month from crypto, while average wagecuck earns 400-600, so I'm enjoying benefits of poor country - everything is cheap, I don't pay taxes (the only exception is VAT-european sales tax)as authorities are too weak to collect them. Also Ukraine is maybe one of the whitest countries in the world, I can walk the whole day and don't meet any shitskin.
Our only problem is kike government.
But that's not just Ukrainian problem, so I don't think I need to move anywhere.
Also there are plenty of rich people who earn much more than me, so Ukraine isn't so bad as it may seem. In Kyiv there are plenty of cars for 200k$+, but people who own these cars usually are counted as poor in statistics, because they avoid to pay taxes. Average Ukrainian is pretty poor, yes, but just don't be dumb and u will become rich here. Eugenics at it's best.

Attached: 1541956727116.jpg (618x679, 85K)

During US presidential elections our government and media supported Hillary, so those who watch TV a lot (the dumbest ones) hated Trump a lot. Now almost no one cares about him. For Ukraine Trump is slightly better than Obama, for USA I think he is best of what's available right now, however he's far from perfection.

Ukranians wants to be happy it seems

Do you watch anime?

Attached: 1540600310785.png (300x300, 124K)

Yeah, I like anime a lot, but after I watch one I usually take a break to enjoy aftertaste. I mostly like anime with good plot and deep psychology, so those of them that don't meet the requirements I drop on episode 1-3.

Good l/a/d

Attached: 1545959740173.jpg (462x620, 145K)

A reality TV star is running for president, and might win. It's not like that's never happened before.

This guy played president in popular TV show.
He also sponsored by one of the richest Ukrainian oligarchs, who currently hiding in Israel from his old rival who is current president of Ukraine.
Also, everyone mentioned above is jews.

Хpюкни, хoхлинa.

have you ever sucked a dick?

What do you think of Welcome to the NHK?

Why do you keep promoting the holodomor meme? Do you guys actually beleive it or are you just trying to get sympathy and anti-russian gibs?

Attached: question3453425png.png (600x506, 288K)

How expensive are your world famous prostitutes?

this

That happened 4 years ago here

It aims to get money for the legend, like the "Holocaust"

Not my problem. Inb4 current president is German asset while that cuck is CIA/Mossad.

based