Korean technology

>korean technology

Attached: 1555620392809.jpg (980x656, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCi92mHHu2o
youtube.com/watch?v=hYiGxxSK1IM
twitter.com/i/status/1115785301698334721
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-galaxy-m10-dual-sim-16gb-2gb-ram-4g-ocean-blue-sm-m105fd/pd/D7WW3ZBBM/
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-galaxy-j6-2018-dual-sim-32gb-4g-black-sm-j600fzkurom/pd/DCS2GJBBM/
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-huawei-p-smart-dual-sim-32gb-4g-blue-p-smart-fig-lx1-blue/pd/DSTBN9BBM/?X-Search-Id=1ad357dcb4d94da46f2b&X-Product-Id=32353764&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=57&X-Section=search&X-MB=0&X-Search-Action=view
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a5_(2017)-8494.php
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a8_(2018)-8886.php
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_xcover_4-8577.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back, Zhang

Stop the racism

youtube.com/watch?v=TCi92mHHu2o

Attached: TT.jpg (1146x883, 140K)

that's why i'll always buy chinkphones
same performance and even if shit like that happens (and it hasn't yet) I won't be buttblasted because I paid pennies
the age of the gook and mutt is over

huawei gonna have the same problem since they copied from samsung?

huawei's foldable phone doesnt break within 1 hour of using it. these k*reans can't do anything right.

wrong it folds the other way. therefore not exposing the screen to dust etc.

what's the point of these gimmick memephones?
>muh screen
there are things called tempered glass protectors.

>copied from samsung
>looks nothing like the samsung phone

Attached: MateX.jpg (1804x1710, 983K)

flexible oled tech moron

Huawei is the one with the exposed screen

>flexible oled tech that breaks after 1 day.
lamo

The aim here is polymorphism. Current foldables are only in the early stages but eventually the idea is to have a phone, tablet, smartwatch, laptop, etc. all in one.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYiGxxSK1IM

Attached: nokia-morph-concept.jpg (450x339, 38K)

no thats gimmick tier. need foldable screens for screens inside car windshields.

Never by anything from chinks and gooks

Buy*

foldable phone is global scam.

>copy from gook
>gook phone fail
>chink phone is better than gook phone
go china

you were given a free visa to canada to sustain chink culture and technology should i remind you ?

t. William Zhang

exposing it to dust is only part of the problem.

Yu see, Koreans are Koreans.
They are only good at kimchi but nothing else.

No, THAT would be a gimmick since it's only in the fucking windshield and useless when you're out of your car. The idea is to reduce the number of devices you carry and will ever need to just ONE. The way the first smartphones made flashlights, cameras, phones, music players, calculators, pagers, voice recorders, notepads, etc. all redundant by compacting them into one device.

Attached: handwritten.jpg (520x473, 46K)

They improved it
Based chinks

what chink phone should i buy lads

Motorola

and making nips seethe

wheres your foldable screen tech nip-kun? every other asian brothers are doing it.

Sony

>Motorola
They are shit now. I've been buying them forever and they arn't that great for the price. I thinhk I'll save for a samsung or a xioami or whatever

Yeah Mate X is looking better by the day even though I was skeptical at first. All they need is to engineer plastic screens that don't scratch easily and they'll have a winner.

I have a G5 Plus and it's a pretty decent phone
But yeah, shit updates take forever and now they fell for the notch meme shit.

redmi note 5
not 6 nor 7

>wheres your foldable screen tech nip-kun?
Asking thi ls to the country that still uses flip phones and fax machines

Attached: f8f18ae59919e3c4bff21e4328da2284.jpg (600x431, 27K)

feel sorry for some sorryass non-chinese company to develop such product so china can steal it. thats capitalism

Right here. It was fucking AWFUL

Attached: MUSASHI2.jpg (600x610, 52K)

>foldabe phones
>still no full immersive VR

Attached: 1501448676194.gif (785x757, 90K)

Pic related. Anyway, if non-Chinese companies made a better product (or at least one that wasn't so overpriced), it wouldn't matter. The problem is that Chinese affordability AND quality are approaching and in some cases surpassing their rivals.

Attached: Bn3R83uIYAA6iJE.jpg (599x221, 31K)

Funny enough I still have the original moto g. It's a fucking tank and still going strong. I upgraded every time a new one got out and been disappointed every time.
The third generation was the fucking worst. G5 is bearable because it has a decent camera and display.

why hasn't china gone to shit if corporate espionage is so rampant? chink companies do steal from other chink companies.. right?

Here you are, please catch up with our century.
Do Americans really need smartphones when everyone is dumb and sharting in mart in the US by the way I wonder?

twitter.com/i/status/1115785301698334721

haha MEXICO says this. funny because the country itself is a joke.

Is Redmi Note 7 really that bad?

Have sex takeshi

>being this butthurt over non-korean topic
jesus christ japan...

The folded object with the highest level of complexity in its mechanism for the average Mexican with IQ45 to ever understand the scientific principle

Attached: jqOznQb.png (640x375, 350K)

They're coordinated. It isn't a free-for-all. That's why Trump had to give up on trying to stop their government from subsidizing their tech firms. He knew it wasn't going to happen because that's an intrinsic part of their economy. Think of China as one big corporation, with every company being more like an independent subsidiary with varying degrees of autonomy.

Attached: 1555318978109.png (1300x1887, 950K)

>implying
>pic related
and the other one that didnt peel was messing with some clay injection under the screen to fuck it up.
t. brainlet Jow Forumsellectuals

Attached: 1555621585789.jpg (1200x909, 633K)

さすが、筆記子守くん
自殺して

The S7 and Note 6 were also prone to catch fire because of the glass back, now my 300eur midranger is made of glass and has fast charging just like the previous phones I mentioned and has no issues.

Would rather not, Kaspersky published this week that there was a literal botnet accessing your Facebook and Google accounts to subscribe to and upload political propaganda, Romania was among the most infected countries and it began with a Chink app. You can get good phones from Samsung under 200 euros now.
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-galaxy-m10-dual-sim-16gb-2gb-ram-4g-ocean-blue-sm-m105fd/pd/D7WW3ZBBM/

And another.
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-samsung-galaxy-j6-2018-dual-sim-32gb-4g-black-sm-j600fzkurom/pd/DCS2GJBBM/

You're thinking of the Note 7. There was never a Note 6.

I am waiting for the bunch of iPhone 6s models to disappear so the iPhone 7 to drop in price, to get it as a second phone for business. Dual sims are shit I tried. Will rather have a thin Samsung with a thing iPhone in my pocket. You just get chargers everywhere.

Than that.

>Dual sims are shit I tried.
Yep, that is actually true

Kill yourself. Mexicans are inferior to the Japanese

A worthless Jap neet is scum just like you are, Tizoc

Also the decent Huawei phones are at the same price as Samsung here.
emag.ro/telefon-mobil-huawei-p-smart-dual-sim-32gb-4g-blue-p-smart-fig-lx1-blue/pd/DSTBN9BBM/?X-Search-Id=1ad357dcb4d94da46f2b&X-Product-Id=32353764&X-Search-Page=1&X-Search-Position=57&X-Section=search&X-MB=0&X-Search-Action=view

SEETHING

Attached: Tfw75.jpg (1000x1350, 391K)

Why are you quoting me? I support the people's republic of China

>this thread

Attached: 97D6E01A-C8B8-41D0-891A-638302E7125F.gif (400x300, 728K)

The thinkpad threads and shilling are worse on Jow Forums. So looked up what's available in my area as second hand and there you go decent one barely used for 200usd, new battery would be like 35usd for it, the owner had legit Win 7 then upgraded it to legit Win 10 so okay this one's good for accounting that I'd need it for. And then I check a find out that even with newer thermal paste the CPU might be running at 85C on idle with Windows. No thanks.

Fucking kek

wtf this is not a nice thread this looks like Jow Forums

Jow Forums is a low traffic /zoomerpol/ while the regular Jow Forums is literal immigrant angry shits on minimum wage reeeeeeing behind a flag or proxy.

Just install custom ROM lmao

The absolute state of modern technological advancement.

gee, phonelet roo is speaking about 'smartphones'
the pic's 90usd flip phones and you dumb is comparing with 2000usd gooks smartphones
we have Aquos so no problem

Attached: 201903250904.jpg (600x398, 26K)

Who nice concept art you have there champ, but I think you should stick with fax machines for now :^)

Yes because that works out all the fucking time, you never brick the device and you have all the patches working too.
When I read internal memos, basic finances, etc via Google docs because it's just convenient and the families small business makes around 28k to 35k eur per year, then why the fuck would I be using chinkware to save 80 euros on the price of a phone to expose myself to shit in return?
My laptop that I am typing on does have Linux, but like I bought it without OS and Chromium on Debian does sync with Google docs without any issue.

you got unlucky my samsung phone was in washing machine, dropped in water 2 times and dropped on rocks many times, no cracks still works fine

That would make more sense, the nearly 6" devices are difficult to hold for most people and keep in pockets.

>Yes because that works out all the fucking time, you never brick the device and you have all the patches working too.
Well, yeah, if you're not braindead
I seriously don't know how badly would you have to fuck up to hardbrick a phone while installing custom ROM

t. done it several times on multiple devices

The midrangers are water resistant.
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a5_(2017)-8494.php
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a8_(2018)-8886.php
But there are stuff like this too, idk if it's good.
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_xcover_4-8577.php

Samsung enjoyed tremendously huge success by manufacturing smartphones which they entirely copied from Apple.
It went so successful that Koreans finally considered really starting to come up with something new and inventing things the world has never seen before all by themselves, without stealing ideas from someone.

And......this is the result. The painful reality for Koreans but this is what 2000 years of kneeling down for the Chinese masters does to your creativity.

Again you made me invest 3 weeks of learning with trial and error to help me save 80 euros. To have a device that may or may not work with Google docs and email in the end. You ask me to wipe that thing clean every two or three months to dick around with it a whole day to reinstall the OS with the patches.
Admit it, you are broke af all fucking Jow Forums is especially the Jow Forums cucks.
Last time a ""German"" kept insulting me repetitively here turned out to be a Polish stem dropout who travels like 40km's to work at McDonalds in Merkelistan and had his father not given him a motherfucking cheap car he wouldn't be able to do that. Also since you have to register your car in Germany after 6 or 8 months or something like that, makes me think if he's an Ostie right now because there's no other plausible location for him to be except returning home regularly on the Polish border to circumvent this regulation.
Color me surprised.

>not treating learning as a reward on its own
no wonder romania is third world poor

>not treating learning as a reward on its own
>no wonder romania is third world poor

Attached: 1526565012226.png (644x800, 15K)

>learning
>rewarding
>on its own

Attached: Da104bgVQAAOJbD.jpg (357x357, 19K)

i read that these things cost about $2000, is this right?

Yes.

How the fuck huawei has become such a technology leader?

Ok guys I need a new and very cheap phone for backup and for botnet apps. I have an xperia x but without google apps installed because i don't like it but for some apps you actually need that shit. I thought about the nokia 3.1, any other recommendations?

thx for answer

no, actually it's $1980. You should never trust those filthy gypsies. Trust me, I'm Russian.