I was wondering, Amerifriends...

I was wondering, Amerifriends, do you share your knowlage from Jow Forums with your normal fag friends when a conversation about anything non american comes up?
Does it ever? I'm guessing they live in a bubble and only ''know'' about other countries from american media and movies.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

I don't browse int very often so I AM one of those ones.

I believe that middle eastern countries don't have enough money to afford computers let alone they are not allowed to browse Jow Forums if so.

not really.

Knowledge of what? There's nothing education to be found here.

>I'm guessing they live in a bubble and only ''know'' about other countries from american media and movies.
You're wrong.

nobody ever talks about another country ever unless theyre talking about healtcare then they suddenly know everything about europe

All I could tell them is that people from other countries hate America, I think they already know that.

>when a conversation about anything non american comes up?
lol

You are my only friend

>You're wrong.
how? what do they know?
being 1/14 irish doesn't count as having knowledge

i would if i had friends desu

i think he's trying to say that they dont even have a rudimentary understanding, i wouldnt agree though

>There's nothing education to be found here.
this is where you're wrong because you can't into subtlety. no one is gonna list facts, but you pick up some things from other posters and figure out what separates them from another flag

Reply to my post

>being 1/14 irish doesn't count as having knowledge
This is why he said there's nothing educational here. This board has no substance anymore, just spiteful memeflinging

kek

No because I have no "normal" friends

If it’s interesting enough I will. For example it’d be something like “Hey did you know in Germany they actually etc etc”

Attached: 80CEB369-99B8-43A8-86B6-CDB26FF7E15F.jpg (800x532, 483K)

Pretty frequently yeah (both)

Nah, I trade equity derivatives as a hobby and just pretend all the knowledge of geopolitics comes from just keeping up with the news for that.
If it's some weird autistic knowledge (like haplogroups etc...), I'm doing my phd in a biological science so it fits.
If there's no real good reason for the knowledge otherwise I just say I played a lot of video games with some people from x country when I was young.

i would drink a ''cold one'' with you ''buddy'' ;)

most i do is share spurdo and apu memes. We don't talk about different cunts that often

Attached: 02c.png (1218x561, 51K)

Also I'm well read in world literature and speak 2 languages (other than english), so that gives me uh, some excuses for oddly specific regional stuff.

it's kind of disturbing people get suspicious when you're knowledgeable in various areas.

I do.

Yes, it's sad.To most americans, paying attention to the news means knowing which white girl is missing in some flyover town. I think part of it is the advent of tv news turning news into a 24/7 entertainment variety show. The fact that people treat politics likes a sports competition also just leads to most people exclusively reading biased misrepresentations of pretty much any international event. And our history courses in elementary->high school are pretty bad.

I would never share anything I know about other countries that I got from this place, this site helped ruin my faith in humanity.

I'd say you're missing out but /MENA/ is awful

If some family member or someone dear to you is going to travel to some foreign country, wouldn't you ask some questions here to help them get around safely or have fun in their destination?

Americans really don't talk much about foreign countries desu. It's not an important topic for us.

not as much as celebrity tweets i guess

Sometimes. Mostly news that's from your countries, food you guys eat, places that look nice, etc. Occasionally politics from your country.

>Americans really don't talk much about foreign countries desu. It's not an important topic for us.
Are you poor or from a flyover? Travel, the news and places like Europe or East Asia are commonly talked about.

My parents are pretty hyped by how many flags i can identify.

not from here, more from /his/. Unironically larp as a CELTIC BULL now and claim 100% x or y ethnicity like the memes here since coming to Jow Forums

Not him
People here barely give a shit about the rest of the country, why the fuck would they care about foreigners