My friend got stabbed today and he might not survive

My friend got stabbed today and he might not survive

Attached: 1544909664629.gif (600x502, 54K)

Attached: 1542910996239.png (746x512, 105K)

was he a nigger

Haha

Why is there so much crime in the Caribbean?

If he dies, I'm sorry OP. May he rest in piece.
If he lives lol ur cunt sucks, emigrate bitch

F

sorry fren, i hope he survive, be pacient

:(

He's of West African descent

Most of the Caribbean is safe but poverty makes people frustrated which can result in violence sometimes

thank you frens

Attached: 1506656099917.jpg (598x590, 60K)

sorry to hear
dumb soulless americans

Attached: sleepapu.jpg (1024x839, 77K)

OwO Bahamas is best flag

sorry to hear that, hopefully you can enjoy the paradise with him another day in the future..

No one can escape tragedy. So be strong, Bahamas fren.

I'm sorry user

Attached: 213123213213312231.jpg (1200x997, 107K)

I honestly expected a UK flag
Hope he makes it :(

That really sucks. I hope with all my heart he makes it.

did he know that you are his friend?

:(

That sucks, but I feel that you are using the incident as a mean to get attention, therefore you are a horrible human bean

If he perishes let yourself grow from this

R A R E

but why

You have spent years on Jow Forums and you're still surprised amerimongrels are soulless disgusting creatures.

Jow Forums is 90% american, this should be evident enough of the lack of empathy of americans. i like to try to make an example of us thatsre human

then post cute plz

Attached: 517a33b50d7a0edd02a9c75c6aeca477.jpg (563x729, 85K)

Attached: B4044524-8D36-4214-A0DC-6169C25E79B7.jpg (640x501, 19K)

Dont worry your fren will be in heaven

hell is not real, and heaven is very exclusive. it is very difficult to get into heaven as it is almost impossible to get into heaven

I meant it is very difficult to difficult to get into heaven and impossible to go to hell. because hell is not in accordance with god's nature. sorry i am drunk

nice.

Too bad man, better give up hope. My cousin and 2 friends drove into the wrong street, one of them escaped while he and the other got beaten till they were unconscious and left for dead. Somehow they ended up in the Hospital, my cousin had broken ribs. a cut in his ear, the imprint of shoe soles all over his back, and his whole face was swelled, his friend got liver damage and rupture intestines so he died.

On a happier story, a friend got mugged by two dudes, they attempted to stab him but caught the dude's fist with the knife clutched tight and made him stab himself. It pierced the liver and the cunt died at the maximum urgency room.

wtf i thought west indies was coast utopia

my uncle and his friends got attempted to be robbed of groceries in 90s post communist russia. the fight was won but groceries got destroyed

pls stay in your respective shitholes

I always hear that the Caribbean has an absurd murder rate. Why is this so? It seems like it should be such a nice place

unironically saying a prayer

Hope that helps.

sorry

fat

>Flag
Calling anyone else mongrels or predisposed toward violence

Fucking white people

poverty

>Most of the Caribbean is safe
Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

plus guns

It happened in Russia

what's your problem

Answer to him, I also want to know if he's a nigger.

it's important

Still, stay in your shithole no 100% pun intended

People get stabbed on the Bahamas?

I thought it's a paradise for rich tourists.