Is his daughter the ultimate life form?

Is his daughter the ultimate life form?

Attached: 59a448606eac40d82b8b4641-750-563.jpg (750x563, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at the man hands on that thing

*hits pipe*

Missing the DNA of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Jeff Bezos

Attached: Cell_DBZ_Ep_170_001.png (180x335, 108K)

BASED

Goddamn she got kinda thicc it seems

Why?

How are you guys viewing race and stuff in Thailand?

Don't you hate white people for all the sex tourism and shit?
I mean old white dudes stealing your bitches left and right, shit must be tough to watch if you are a thai dude

>Westerners without a social class hierarchy

Whites talk about race because they can't talk about class. Thais don't care about women being "stolen" because all these women are from the lower class and thus no one really cares

Most of those bitches is from northeastern and they are poor and ugly as shit. So its ok.

Getting rid of ugly roastie while spreading our influence.

Interesting stuff.
How do you recognize people from a different class?
Is it the wealth, the facial features?
I mean to me, you guys look the same a bit but that's because i'm not used to it.

Its a combination of everything, a poor person can become wealthy but you need to have the proper social connections to be successful. While brown Asians like myself are looked down on its not impossible to rise so long as it is in a respectable manner.

What "whites" don't get is that middle and upper class Thai women will avoid white men like the plague. Poor Thai women with nothing to lose will go for whites because it is their best chance at a decent life. For the upper classes a proper spouse had better be from a good family

Thai is not really all that ethnocentric in terms of genetic, we are compose of many ethnic group from other Asia region. People from north and south look quite different.

Class thing is mostly skin colour. dark skin mean you are a laborer while whiter skin mean you have educated jobs.

Attached: 800px-Thailand_ethnic_map.svg.png (800x1407, 369K)

Yeah it's subtle but we can usually tell. Left is genuinely considered poor while right is better off. I know Westerners would have trouble though.

Attached: thai.jpg (876x609, 156K)

Pretty much this

This man thinks logically.

It really does make sense though.

There is a quite a difference in the picture, I definetely see what you're talking about.

Thank you so much for these answers, it's really fascinating to me.

One more question:
Could you tell me what do you think of Japanese people in terms of Asian racial status?
As I see the features that are considered high class in SE Asia are approaching those of some of them, pale skin, big eyes stuff like this

Maybe i'm wrong I don't know.

To make it short: Do you Asian people have a sort of racial classification like: chinese are average while mongolian are low and stuff like that?

I respect you guys very much, I love Asian people, so much culture and refinement, the mongoloid is mighty.

Cringe

Asians hate every other Asian

Thais hate Japs for WWII stuff, hate Chinks for being greedy and rude rat people, hate Burma, Laos and Cambodia for some wars thousands of years ago, hate Malaysia for being Muslim and supporting terrorists in the peninsula.

cringe

Yeah maybe I snorted too much coke tonight

Shit it's not that simple after all
for a minute I thought you guys had some sort of connection between yourselves

interesting. Its the same thing in India as well.

Attached: tamil actresses.jpg (861x335, 85K)

Many SEA does look up to Japan and south korea as better looking and richer people.

But in real life they look pretty similar to thai-chinese. many who've met them in real life doesn't really care

This is why I find second and third generation "azn" utterly hilarious when they try pushing for pan-Asian identity. They don't get that all the different groups think they are superior to the others and will stab each other in the back if given the opportunity.

Thais don't think about Mongolians because we there aren't many here, if any. Burmese are laborers and maids, Laotians are like us but poor and talk in a strange but (mostly) intelligible dialect, Cambodians are sad remnants from a forgotten empire we conquered, Vietnamese are kind of a mystery to us except for the restaurants they have here, Filipinos are English teachers who work for very little pay, Malaysians are Muslims to our south who we need to watch closely and Indonesians are too far away to matter. Chinese are our close cousins and convenient partner, Japanese are wonderful people and WW2 comrades, Koreans make the phones we use and also kpop and dramas that only our zoomers care about.

Attached: THAILAND.jpg (3288x4127, 3.92M)

>I find second and third generation "azn" utterly hilarious when they try pushing for pan-Asian identity.
same for white nationalists as well

>Thais hate Japs for WWII stuff

This is bullshit. Japan helped mediate the Franco-Thai War in our favor to get back Cambodia and Laos.

No one listen to this retard, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Attached: thai___japanese_alliance_forever_by_longxiaolong-d605h4v.png (1116x468, 924K)

You're a moron. Classic "foreigner who thinks he knows Asians based on memes." Mutts backstab each other far more regularly.

Attached: 1551787617299.png (800x909, 837K)

Well it was nice learning about this stuff guys

I want to do at least one blood moon in Thailand before I die, heard it was nice.

Just remember to ignore any American flag he claims to know about Thailand. He's either diaspora who is too far removed to know anything or another ignorant mutt.

Mutts can be placated if you include them in the "white" club

Asians will bring up drama from two thousand years ago

I can tell you never dealt with any other Asian group outside of Thailand where you aren't the majority. if you think these people don't look down on you then think again

I wish i was a diaspora in America

Attached: 1518785829675.jpg (410x329, 29K)

Notice that Asians rarely if ever have race riots while mutts have them almost daily. Basically you take banter and border disputes to mean we hate each other but ignore it gets far more violent in the West.

I've been to both Japan and China. Nice people. I already know I would look down at you if I ever saw you though. Then I'd tell my uncle in the Royal Guard to make sure you were deported within the week.

Why are you such a cunt?
Abuse of power and corruption by the elites is the reason why i want to leave this fucking country

Attached: 1524149570905.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>lemme run to my uncle

Come over here and I will beat your ass to a bloody pulp and there will be nothing your uncle can do about it. Way to out yourself and a weakling who can't take care of his own issues although I am surprised going to school in Thailand never taught you to stand up for yourself in a fight

Orientals are all just bug people who'll worship whoever the current strongman is

who is the current strongman i am worshipping?

I'd probably ask him to have you spend a few nights in jail or interrogation though, maybe a re-education camp for lese majeste offenders. You look like a squirter.

She'll be lucky if she doesnt grow up to be autistic and hideous with those insects as her parents. I mean she'll be rich as fuck but that's it.

Indian?

>t. Trump bootlicker

nope, why?

Fuck lese majeste law.
Im so sick of fucking dicatatorship

lol can't wait for the monarchy to collapse because King Dumbfuck can't live up to daddy and everyone connected to the monarchy gets purged

I can literally get this from watching Pattaya walking street videos of YT. Not even kidding.

on YT*

I fucking wish it too

Attached: download.jpg (249x203, 6K)

No, we get that in brown countries that lighter skin generally means affluent and the more Han looking in SEA also tends to be seen as upper class.

It will happen. Unless a country has a singular resource that completely dominates the economy (like oil) a monarchy will have a hard time surviving in the 21st century global economy and the King is too much of an idiot to play the power games like his father.

he is the guy that keeps posting the same picture of himself and calling east asian sissies and attacking asian standards of beauty in favor of western monkey ideals

Mark is based. I have a shit ton of Facebook stock (up 25 percent)

Dafuq are you talking about. Facebook shareholders are trying to oust the Zuck and the company is completely propped up by Instagram. You would probably get a better return on your investment if you purchase WWE stock at this point

You're gonna be waiting a long, long time. And if you think the army won't still be around, you're even more naïve than you look. Which, if you don't mind my saying, is pretty flippin' naïve.

Attached: c1_409555_140513162230.jpg (415x445, 60K)

buy crypto

Attached: 1529587451830.jpg (400x400, 21K)

This is why i plan to immigrate

You mean emigrate. Immigrate is what you do when you're coming in, not going out.

>implying the army won't do an officer purge of anyone deemed too loyal to the royal family when the coup happens and no one wants to support a weak and unpopular king

I don't know your uncle but perhaps he will get lucky and get reassigned to a post on the Laotian border

Yeah that one. I want to live in Canada

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

sooner than you think

Mmm any day now. Hey, why don't you book a trip now? I bet by the time you get here it'll have already happened. You're not chicken, are ya buddy? :D

Attached: coup-de-whoop.jpg (409x532, 86K)

Fucking parasite

This isn't the cold war, The U.S. doesn't need to support the royal family and China will play nice with anyone who plays nice with them. There is a reason why modern countries no longer have monarchies as heads of state and a weak king isn't going to last in the 21st century without people figuring out that they don't need him anymore

กูพยายามจะล้อฝรั่งเหี้ยนี้แต่มึงโง่ชิบหายดูไม่ออกกูขายหน้ามากมึงอย่าเรียกตัวเองว่าคนไทยเลย

Everyone defers to the monarchy and the army, silly girl. China and America are more than happy that we're under a military government that maintains stability, that's why neither of them have raised so much as a peep. Look at Venezuela and Myanmar and North Korea and Iran. Nothing said about us because we're the Saudi Arabia of Asia. Untouchable.

Cooler of course.

Attached: 988079.jpg (1200x890, 901K)

Mindy is sri Lankan

>Getting angry and use my family is powerful jokes.
He's not gonna fucking know its a fucking joke fucking idiot only thai do that bullshit and its really cringy and patheic the way you say it.

Beside i'm sure you pretty serious

fucking parasite

>Venezuela

Propped up by oil and is collapsing because oil is not 100 dollars a barrel anymore

> Myanmar

Military Junta with no king, also largely unadvanced agrarian economy

>North Korea

Unadvanced agrarian economy, Kim is only kept in power because without a dictator, there is no need for the generals who keep him there

>Iran

Propped up by oil, suffering from poor economy due to a collapse in price of oil but not as bad as Venezuela because they can sell to China while pumping at a low overhead cost (Venezuelan oil is significantly more expensive to drill and process)

> Nothing said about us because we're the Saudi Arabia of Asia

Saudi Arabia holds one of the worlds largest oil reserves and can take it out of the ground at 10 bucks a barrel. Thailand has a more diverse and modern economy compared to all the nations you listed and such an economy and proven time and time again that it is too complex for absolute monarchs and military strongmen to control. if Thailand is to join the Asian century it is going to have to get rid of relics from the past

Attached: fotorcreated4.jpg (2000x1333, 613K)

มึงรู้ไหมว่ามึงอยู่ไหนนี่มันไม่ใช่r*dditไอ้สัตว์แม่ง

He doesn't get that its cringe when anyone does it. In the U.S. we get a bunch of Arabs who like to boast that they are Saudi Royalty and rich Indians who try to flaunt family wealth as if Americans care that some Pajeet is king of poo mountain back at home.

>made your self look like a twat
>but..bu i'm smart, you stupid
>shame on my fellow country man for not taking my side
>this is Jow Forums not reddit

Our people are starving.
People getting arrested for political argument.
Your uncle gain money from corruption and you are proud of it and act like our country is perfect and the hottest shit

Fucking KYS

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

You are not much better than him to be honest. All you do is insult Thailand because you hate your own country.

มึงอยากจะอมควยฝรั่งก็อมไป

Its not an insult to point out the country needs to change. Thailand is positioned to be the leading economic and military power in Southeast Asia but alot of that potential is wasted trying to prop up a antiquated political system that was worn out its welcome

Yeah blind nationalism and collectivist culture.
Thailand has potential to be something more but most of us can't even take any critism.

Face saving culture as its finest.

I'm so tired of this

Attached: cuck_copypadta.jpg (768x768, 127K)

LMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SONGOWAT GETTING BTFO’F BY HIS OWN COUNTRYMEN ITT. FUCKING SONGOWAT, YOU’RE A MESS MY DUDE.

TOP KEKKKKKKKKKKK SONGOWAT FUCKING OWNED

Attached: D3D1221A-7EFB-4785-BCA4-D76BE2EB1EB1.jpg (311x308, 29K)

มึงไปอยู่อเมริกาแล้วกลับมาบอกกูว่ามึงคิดยังไงก่อนนั้นน่ะอย่ามาพูดเลยไอ้สัตว์มันดูถูกมึงชัดๆแต่มึงไม่เห็นเพราะมึงโง่

>our country has flaw
>point it out
>fuck you traitor sucking white people dick
Learn to take a joke.
Its ok laugh at ourself sometime, we not perfect

If we not gonna admit that we are flaw and have some problem than how the fuck we gonna get better it?

50 years on the same doggamn bullshit

Stay out of this, Vietnam, I don't like you either. You are more third world and dictatorship than Thai.

I used to live in US you fucking idiot.
Chicago,
illinois

And get what? Trump?

Incetpilled

The fact that people are allowed to criticize him and act politically against him is a good thing. Better than having a corrupt and degenerate king who has a torture prison in the palace for people who say mean things about him

But you criticize and so what? He get away with everything. Same as having a king.

Attached: 1518146533202.png (645x729, 82K)

He is bound by laws and can't do whatever he wants. And should he suck at his job he can be replaced, nor can he stay in power forever

That is the difference

He will do too much damage before then.

Songowat... OH Songowat?

Where are you, little Songowat? Are you OK, bro?

Attached: ECD1CECB-232E-41F8-B289-E73F761302E0.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Economy is doing better and unemployment is down. He just doesn't have bugman face saving mentality

Attached: 1555611122057.jpg (670x424, 145K)

>SONGOWAT GETTING BTFO’F BY HIS OWN COUNTRYMEN

Like how Vietnam got BTFO by America.

Attached: 1555252999940.png (1456x1108, 67K)

If you think he is good for your country you are already living under a dictatorship.

Please come back SONGOWAT the bantz isn't done

Attached: KrAl1.gif (301x250, 1.46M)

If you ignore all the twitter nonsense you will see that he has been changing the federal government and appointing federal judges who will sit in their position for years

You can't see it because your bugman mentality can't reconcile the fact that he can do a good job and not save face. Asians care too much about getting everyone to like them that it turns into a hindrance

What if you fuck your own daughter?

Attached: 1518067545577.png (612x491, 98K)

But he does no good job. I am sorry.

I already reported you to authorities.

I am sorry.

Report what?

Your comments. I was spending this time filing a Section 112 under the Criminal Code and reporting Article 14 of the Computer Crimes Act.

They're looking at your comments right now and have tracked your IP. I'm sorry, but you didn't leave me with much choice.