Which one would you rather live in?

Which one would you rather live in?

Attached: north and south europe.jpg (2122x666, 513K)

right, i hate white people

>Do you prefer eating shit or eating a normal meal

Right, wh*tes are disgusting

lmao where is that? It looks familiar.

Tallinn

In a favela in Brazil.

Attached: 1555480239524.jpg (1080x607, 92K)

It's such a dumb design. It makes you car dependant, but there's nowhere to park your car.

Wait a minute isn't portugal the country that just pours nasty olive oil on anything. Even foods that are cooked ready and served on a plate?

Disgusting and nasty so much fat.

I pretty sure the left one is actually somvere from Poland or Baltics.

>olive oil
>nasty

Attached: 1398241917797.jpg (1278x715, 148K)

olive oil is the best cooking oil

>central heating
>central water supply system
>24 hours supermarket
>park
Sure left.

Well, in soviet times it wasn't a issue. It issue now, because obviously no one was thinking that in some point every commieblock resident will have a car.

Unironically left.

Yeah its ok for COOKING but in places like Italy and Portugal they just literally pour loads of it on everything. So any food they are eating is just a oily mess. Its not good with bread either.

Source: been to portugal and italy.

North

That would be a fair assesment

They don't use butter on bread?

Saw it sometimes but the norm was a slightly dry bread which is dipped/drenched in olive oil and maybe with a bit of sea salt. Its really just not the same thing we buttered bread elitists are used to.

Muh communism. How'd that workout for you?

left looks better but it's cold as fuck and only has 30 days of sunlight a year. i'll take right

Are they too poor? the

Attached: sverige_litauen_2_0__01__01.jpg (390x567, 65K)

>Its not good with bread either
you have to add salt you dumb guiri

Just use butter, fag. Bread with butter is better in everything, than you oily mess.

In soviet times public transport was actually working and there was no endless traffic jams where you stuck for a hours.

South Europe looks comfy

Sorry, I don't listen to people whose country's most important food is borstch

It makes you car dependant now. Back then every commieblock district that was built further away from the city center had its own community center with various activities, library, store, first aid and a bomb shelter. Within walking distance. Those got shut down, and only now politicians are starting to talk about reopenning them.

>Hating on бopщ
I was right when I called you a fag.

My mistake, forgot than russians don't actually have food and just eat charred leather from boots

>Being this triggered
I'm not expecting much from lovers of processed food though.

Right because I have italian citizenship.

toasted bread with olive oil, salt and a bit of garlic is literally what heaven fells like, you cow head munching rotten fish eating drug abusing pale looking northern european fuck

Do americans not even know of the gloriousness that is garlic bread?

You are retarded

Left is not a "neighborhood", is half the city. Half of the image in the right is a church. Awful thread,

Eesti any time

Wish we could turn back time

Norf
It's built in Soviet Union btw

Northern Europe ofc
Wow you lost this one by attacking borch

I have to agree with the Norwegian a bit here.
The food in southern europe tastes good but its so fucking fat, too much oil, i prefer the starchier protein rich foods up north

right one looks straight out from a comfy jrpg. I'm going right all the way

Whew lad, how can one man have such shit taste?

Thread should have ended here, kys OP

>car dependant
>in the ussr

Attached: 1544135246469.jpg (500x433, 88K)

Left. Right probably involves walking down and back up a steep hill whenever you want to go buy a beer or something, shitty internet, air conditioning/heating that doesn't work, horrible heat insulation and a whole bunch of broken shit that nobody knows how to fix.

right ofc

left, because personal space bro. also because i heard it's actually rather unpleasant from the sound and smell or something like that in italy

Switzerland

Attached: Bern.jpg (1148x630, 671K)

Why are they so perfect?

Right.

northern italian influence
a purely germanic nation would swap those for plattenbau

You don't use olive oil for cooking tho

Left because it will have better internet.

Yeah, it's full of plattenbau here

Attached: Dordrecht.jpg (900x787, 850K)