*ahem*

*ahem*
fuck jannies and fuck trannies

Attached: 1555216192551.png (738x669, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/kr/image/e1R887sPhxF4P5bHVWVSOw==/page/1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_LGBT_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transphobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx_7biZoNaY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based, with posts like this, the tranny ommunity is getting smaller everyday, lmao

Why do trannies attempt suicide so much?

How does one fail at suicide? That is just pathetic.

they realize they are not girls and nothing but mentally ill freaks so they end it

>fuck trannies
would you really? absolutely disgusting

have sex

Because they're one of the most opressed demographics in the world and they face prejudice and discrimination every day

Upvoted!

Attached: 1544159482114.jpg (960x539, 80K)

my Felipe can live :3

Trash taking itself out.

>Faggots spend all day spamming Jow Forums with their shit
>Get absolutely assblasted when they see this thread

Doing god's work user

Attached: Unclear what triggered the conforntation.jpg (1080x790, 122K)

Over the past days I have seen more off topic anti tranny spam like this than actual tranny spam

stop lying faggot

None of those are tranny threads

Just OP alone has spammed his picture almost every day since last month.
Truely obsessed and truely pathetic.

I thought they got you in Brunei

t. seething tr*nny

there are trannies in those threads. They admited some time ago

i want to kiss felipe

Attached: fleep.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

>one of the most opressed demographics in the world and they face prejudice and discrimination every day

>"You didnt call me by my preferred pronouns"
>"Reeeeeeeeee, I'm oppressed"
>"That's a LITERAL act of violence if you dont use my pronouns" (despite not actually being an act of violence by definition of the law)

Yeah, they're facing prejudice and discrimination because they're forcing their retarded bullshit onto people who don't care, not because they're trans. If they just shut the fuck up and dealt with their own problems like everyone else, they're probably get told to shut the fuck up less often.

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/kr/image/e1R887sPhxF4P5bHVWVSOw==/page/1/

Attached: 1555224562522.png (863x827, 103K)

that is coping if any
like megacoping

I'm falling in love for this korean, no homo

Based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_LGBT_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transphobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

Based
Cringe

>inb4 mass reply based/cringe = bad!!!11
Fuck you discord trannies. You know you had it coming

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
>Cntrl +f
>"black"
>81 results
Hopefully the white ones died too

Attached: Golden LEL corrupt.jpg (454x343, 54K)

>Brazil
everybody dies for any reason here

Attached: kiss.webm (640x1136, 910K)

don't touch him!! Felipe is mine

Attached: 1765029.png (1000x1000, 1.71M)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
Yeah, hundreds of thousands of non trans people get unlawfully killed everyday, times more than trans people, doesnt mean they're goddamn oppressed.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_LGBT_people
>Currently, homosexual acts are legal in almost all Western countries, and in many of these countries violence against LGBT people is classified as a hate crime
>Brazil is reported to have the world's highest LGBT murder rate
It's almost like the ones in Western society, who ree the most, arent actually experiencing the worst discrimination and prejudice. Strange, it's almost like they're greatly exaggerating the amount of violence towards them and forcing that exaggeration on people, which causes discrimination and prejudice.

Nobody cares about how good and righteous your cause is, nobody wants it shoved down their throat. See Veganism, or any religion.

What's that supposed to mean? I'm not gay.
Sucks to be them I guess but they are not the majority.
Without context, I would wholeheartedly agree, but OP is quite literally a pedophile who considers non-lolicons subhumans(He does it in almost every thread) whilst simultaneously considering transgender people degenerate.

I'm not a tranny but someone like him needs to know his place.

Attached: 1555476361245.gif (1221x772, 207K)

>nobody wants it shoved down their throat.
no one is forcing you to change sex lmao

>hundreds of thousands of non trans people get unlawfully killed everyday

> The only motive suggested was transphobic violence; the words "You a dude?"
>Blige was shot while driving and crashed while attempting to drive herself to the hospital. "Police declined to comment on the motive for the shooting, but described it as 'not random'
>One of the suspects who was apprehended by police confessed to Cavalcanti being transgender as being a motive of the crime
>Apparently, she was beaten to death by a client who discovered she was transgender
>Pemberton reportedly killed her after discovering she was a pre-operative transsexual
>According to Patel, while having sex with her he noticed her surgery scars and he panicked as a result and strangled her.
>who was initially sexually attracted to her and then discovered that she was transgender.
>Roberts in a sexual act because he assumed she was a woman. He strangled her when realizing that she was transgender.

For a lot of entries on that list they're literally killed BECAUSE they are trans.

>they're literally killed BECAUSE they are trans.
1) no such thing as trans
2) good

actual gaylords getting offended at a Jow Forums thread
would see thicker skin in a playground

Common sense would tell you that that's obviously bullshit.

Other than the lack of citations(I already know which "study" this graph is from, the head researcher literally dropped the samples that disagreed with his narrative, and had a whopping sample size of 20), there's 0 reason why children of same-sex parents would twice as likely to be obese.

Just look at the obesity rates by state, do you really believe that all those inbred hicks are gay?

Attached: 1555243317288.jpg (738x720, 81K)

I have already said this earlier,I'm not transgender.
It's just that I can't just sit down and let outright nonsense be spread, look at my post above.
It's intellectually dishonest and misleads the public.

Have sex

How?

It's this guy, a literal unwashed aspie gamer neet nerd. Felipe shared pictures of his room.

Attached: le-Brazilian-Chad.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

Este é o fim.

Attached: 56702256_590065588172546_1179109676852183040_n.png (960x720, 682K)

ok lolcow

Attached: 56734880_590064591505979_8422901913699221504_n.png (960x720, 413K)

most posts are ironic ofc they hate trannies but none of them would try to hurt one so chill

Okay, THAT was pretty funny.

Yeah, I think it is a pretty common practice in asylums to go with the delusions of the people.

wtf! that's all he could get?

wtf I love gooks now

Attached: 1549623520764.png (1000x1189, 461K)

so 4 times higher than normal people? Bet that is due to discrimination as well right?

I guess you're right, Fagapore is being the big dumb again.
Time to take a siesta and refresh myself so that I can think more rationally.

wait you said you lost weight
post face

yea

BASED. No amount of surgery or makeup will ever make them look like the cartoon people they larp as. The sooner that they accept it the better.

The jannies and mods are the ones who have allowed their gay circlejerk to go on for all this time on Jow Forums, so fuck them even more.

Attached: 1542829859861.png (331x10000, 160K)

The promise made was to post before May...okay see you!

Trannies and gays aren’t the same thing. Still can’t believe how fast people forgot that ftm trannies
From /lgbt/ post in the gay threads sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx_7biZoNaY

>Bet that is due to discrimination as well right?
Yeah, nothing to do with having a severe mental illness that makes you believe you are the other sex.

The worst """discrimination""" they may face is an epic conservative Jew that no, you ARE a male, which of course is highly triggering for delusional people (not being ironic here).

Could I get an explanation from a person who is not mentally ill?

>no one is forcing you to change sex lmao
No, people, trans people, are forcing me and others, to play their stupid pronoun game, or else I'm a right wing nazi who is violent towards trans people. They have a deliberately vague and blurred definition of a spectrum, of which in cases, such as Canada, are using to law to enforce it and laws require definitions and meanings to be used properly. That is dumb. That is how you get people like in Canada where Bill Whatcott was tried in front of a tribunal and was forced to pay Morgane Oger $55,000 for compensation for injuring the latter's "dignity, feelings and self-respect." He called her a biological male. The judge, "evidence is simply not relevant to the legal issue..."

Or the case in the UK where a transgender woman got her 15 year old fucking child castrated in Thailand, as its its illegal in the UK for a child that age. Caroline Farrow, a mother of five, who is being investigated by police and being threatened with prison time for misgendering said 15 year old.

Transgender people can be fucking garbage human beings too.

reminder

Attached: 28xx.jpg (689x900, 182K)

>ftm trannies post in the gay threads
closet faggot cope

Attached: 1517549722774.jpg (209x241, 9K)

But it's normal people violating the rights of trannys that is the real problem

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 5.54.39 pm.png (666x550, 357K)

imagine being obsessed enought to pay money to erect that poster

back to Jow Forums, this is 4channel you dumbell

Imagine being so obsessed that you get upset over it.

>someone seethingly erects poster just to spite a demographic
>said demographic gets upset

>NOOOOOOOOOO STOP YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED

Attached: 1552032930937.png (1080x1020, 475K)

back to /lgbt/ with the lot of you
if you can’t handle people wanting you dead get the fuck off of Jow Forums

that's enough from you mate back to where roleplaying is allowed. Thanks

I am not saying the people who put it up aren't obsessed, but at least they don't get upset over a "women" being defined as an "adult human female".

They get upset over the fact that someone paid money to erect that poster just to spite them you absolute moron

How do you know it was to spite them? It’s just a definition of a five letter word?

can you not see the irrationality in feeling spited by a fact

At least you're being honest now - tranny women aren't women. We're making progress

>just to spite them you absolute moron
Yeah, its like a boy(male) running to the principle because someone said he was a poopiehead.

because that's what the person who erected the poster said when asked
did you not read the article?

I don't think anyone cares?! It's just another gay thread!

Attached: mrg_ct677x380.jpg (350x310, 38K)

Well they even fail at being the gender they say they are

>tranners
>fucked by hetero Chad
Time to wake up it's for creeps, mentally ill, losers, old guys bored of women, etc.