Hitler was the last hope for Europe, when Berlin fell so did an entire continent

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Hitler was the last hope for Europe, when Berlin fell so did an entire continent

The destruction of Notre Dame is just a preview of things to come in the West.

As western civilization collapses due to diversity, our great cultural landmarks and icons will fall either through neglect or on purpose to combat the legacy of whiteness

Attached: BAC748DA-BA9E-4C79-A636-BE362E5A719F.jpg (101 KB, 640x908)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Efmra-YlA4

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Its not that bad. Look at joburg

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

I cringed irl

Attached: 23339324091-a50ca01a73-o.jpg (2.68 MB, 3264x2448)

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Notre Dame was just a accident bro. It's a preview of nothing.
Also, western civilisation has always been diverse. I mean, just look at all the ethnicites inhabitanting the (clearly artificial) West.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

It was caused by an electrical fault you inbred retard.Also those images are quite literally propaganda, to show that the Germans treated the French "well".

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Hitler destroyed more cultural history than anyone. Just look at the pictures of Warsaw before and after the war.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

You are a disgrace to your people if you do not despise the black 'man'.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Man it was less than 10 years ago that Anti-Americanism was all the rage, and before that it was the Catholics, and even longer still it was the Irish.
White supremacists like to pretend that if everyone was white we would all hold hands and get along together, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

CRINGE

Attached: pepe-paris.jpg (272 KB, 1300x2048)

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Thats cause its was under construction by "diversity hires"

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

idiot

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Hitler wanted to destroy Notre Dame.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Fucking retard the allies literally firebombed entire cities full of aryan citizens it was the greatest war crime in history

Nazis treated POWs excellent, far better than the allies treated Nazis. Also the Nuremberg trials were a kangaroo court with thousands of German officials tortured to extract “confessions” then executed

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Thats cause its was under construction by "diversity hires"

Attached: ms.jpg (14 KB, 174x183)

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

And rightwingers wonder why everyone calls them retarded...

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Macron is rebuilding it with a metal roof and secular decorations to represent the new value of France

If the French don’t revolt and start a new crusade it will be one of the greatest cuckenings in history

Attached: C94E8BC2-4C46-48A9-88B6-0D4537A7F6EF.jpg (139 KB, 607x1024)

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Fucking retard the allies literally firebombed entire cities full of aryan citizens it was the greatest war crime in history
And Hitler started the war that caused those firebombings.
Nazis treated POWs excellent, far better than the allies treated Nazis.
Millions of soviets POWs were starved to death by nazis.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

refer to

Also France doesn't have affirmative action, and you have 0 evidence but proceeded to blame immigrants anyway.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST IMMIGRATE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT'S WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: poltardjak.gif (540 KB, 2000x800)

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

This is true. Italians used to be bullied as fuck a few years ago too in the USA

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Brilliant retort
Substantiate your statements

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Hitler never targeted innocent civilians retard

And Soviet POWs only died of starvation because the allies bombed supply lines read a book sometime

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

what does the fire in the notre dame have to do with diversity

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

France has been built upon a secular basis. Before the Revolution France wasn't really a nation.
Nationalism is a revolutionary invention.

I mean. the kings wasn't executed for being a useless parasites that spent millions with his prostitutes, but because he invited foreigners to invade his kingdom and murder it's people

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

Nazis treated POWs excellent, far better than the allies treated Nazis. Also the Nuremberg trials were a kangaroo court with thousands of German officials tortured to extract “confessions” then executed
Oh fuck off cunt the nazis were fed clothed and paid in pow camps fuck they ate better than the average American

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

substantiate firebombing of Dresden

No need idiot it’s common knowledge it’s like asking for a source that the Americans Nuked Japan

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Some /pol/tards think the muslims did it

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

The Blitz didn't happen

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

What about that time the savior of Europe ordered the entirety of Paris to be burnt to the ground?
Thankfully the german commander who was in charge at the time ignored the order.
Mutts larping as nazis and pretending they were anything but thugs in pretty uniforms are the ultimate cringe.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Oh fuck off cunt the nazis were fed clothed and paid in pow camps fuck they ate better than the average American
This does makes sense, considering that germans are better humans than americans

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

me on the right getting kicked

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

White supremacists like to pretend that if everyone was white we would all hold hands and get along together, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Lying through your fucking teeth. White supremacists don't exist. They are fictional people thought up by fetishists. There is only ethnic nationalism and the belief that blacks belong in their homeland and orients belong in the orient. The blacks, instead of making their home a better place and despite all the help given by foreign states, decided to flee to Europe and make a mess out of it. The Chinese, instead of overthrowing foreign rule or communist rule, flee all over South East Asia and westward and turn the countries they take over into a smaller China, more authoritarian shitholes. The westerners are just as guilty. Instead of staying in their homes they come fuck everyone in the ass for money. But we should all stay in our own homelands and work together instead of living every fucking where and letting the rich elites exploit us to no end. Fucking off yourself you namefagging bastard.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Idiot the US military executed thousands of German POWs read a book

Hitler never hurt a single innocent civilian

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Muh Dresden
How does the bombing of Dresden prove that the Nazis treated POWs well, and definitely didn't kill hundreds of thousands of innocent villagers in occupied countries?

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

What about that time the savior of Europe ordered the entirety of Paris to be burnt to the ground?
Honestly, I think this is just allied propaganda. It simply doesn't make any sense

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

I dunno how delusional you have to be to pretend that white supremacists don't exist, and I don't want to find out.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Nice strawman

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

You point makes no sense at all despite your edgy chestbeating.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Jesus Christ you are deluded. The Nazis fucked all sorts of shit up and almost all soldiers that had been on the eastern front agrees that slav civies were treated like shit, even by the Wehrmacht.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Nice ad hom. I wonder why everyone takes your bait instead of filtering you.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

slavs don't count though

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

hypothetically burning Paris is worse than actually burning Dresden

Wew lad

I only hope one day European will wake up and reclaim their birthright.

Varg is the only non cucked person in all of France at the moment so it’s not looking likely

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Substantiate your statement.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Slavs are subhuman though

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

How is it a strawman? You quite literally said that white supremacists don't exist.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Macron is actually catholic as fuck so I doubt that.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

White people should all just die honestly. They ruin everything. This world belongs to the Asians and the blacks.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

You clearly don't know what an ad hominem and a strawman is, feel free to filter me, that's what my name is for.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

What about all those russian villages and stalingrad was devasted even with civilians

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

They quite literally don't. All that talk of gassing the lesser races are all memes. They just want every foreigner to piss off. Nothing wrong with that. Only idiots fantasize about entire armies of Nazis out there waiting for a chance to set up death camps and gas chambers.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

It's impossible to try and reason with the senseless so I'll leave you with your delusions and paranoia.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Slavs are a subhuman race they should not be treated with the same respect as Western Europeans

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

A strawman is an attack on something which isn't even implied. Ad homs are an attack on the character and doesn't address anything. You're a massive brainlet and a disgrace to your flag you walking contradiction.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Stop projecting.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Its true
the nazis were not perfect and committed many atrocities, but they were the last hope for western civilisation not to be ruined by capitalism and communism

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

fuck off to /pol/

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

literally running from my watertight arguments
Cuck

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Go fuck a goat Muhammad

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Yeah let's totally give up the French's sovereignty as they can foresee what's going to happen in the future.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

I rather have the west be destroyed by consumerism than abandon democracy.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

I have met several that think we should gas every shitskin we can find so dont even start that bs.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Sure except for the Hitler part.

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

If the Nazis were supposed to be anticommunists then why did they give material assistance to the Soviets and agree to carve up Poland between them?

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Hitler
Sign a pact giving several countries to Stalin
Invade and destroy most anti-communist country in Europe hand in hand with Stalin
Attack and exploit almost every neutral country in Europe
Destroys France and discredits right-wing politics in Western Europe for decades
Enables communists infiltration of Western Europe and soviet domination over Eastern Europe
Truly a misunderstood savior, user

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Lol stfu stormnig

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Hitler never targeted innocent civilians retard
The war literally started with a bombing of defenseless sleeping Polish town, ffs

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

American tier post

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

the allies also invaded neutral countries.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

What about the German bombing of Rotterdam, then?

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Like what?
Securing Iceland AFTER Germans invaded Denmark?

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

the allies also invaded neutral countries.
And?
Did it help the communists like Hitler?

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

The destruction of Notre Dame is just a preview of things to come in the West
Literally what does that have to do with anything

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

White supremacists don't exist
kek

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Before the Revolution France wasn't really a nation.
Great bait, or absolute ignorance.

Luke Green
Luke Green

it was just an accident bruh i swear

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

BASED nazis

Attached: warszawa-ruiny.jpg (175 KB, 838x570)

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

We don't know really, it does feel odd that a building that stood for so long took such a beating accidentally, but without proof there is no chance for justice.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

There is no such thing as “western civilization”. It’s a completely arbitrary term

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Varg is an ignorant idiot. All pagan larpers are.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

dude it would've been better if arabs won at tours and conquered europe, colonized it with berbers and arabs, rapebabied our women and converted people into a culture of inbreeding creating a low IQ society then we would be warlike instead of cucks.
Reminder this is what Hitler believed in

Attached: 1554601613193.jpg (1.72 MB, 1169x1700)

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

This. We whites don't have a culture...

Muslims have a culture. Blacks have a culture. Wow I love black people. Especially the man

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Based LeMay.

Varg
"Pagans" are pathetic larpers, and nazis were the worst of them.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

They don't. Only American meme supremacists who are mutts themselves and just looking for community. 99% of the time when the label is thrown around it's an ethnic supremacist (usually a much lesser form, supremacist is too strong a word) or they are neither, the label is just thrown in (usually alongside some other stock ones) to indicate 'bad thing' to the consumer. Most often it's the latter. White isn't even a coherent identity, if someone uses it in that way they probably mean something specific like in Australia it would be Angloceltic Australian, no one else and not Brits either.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

our great cultural landmarks
our
Which are the great cultural landmarks of USA again?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (21 KB, 600x315)

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Did you read through Stonetoss comics while high, or something?

Attached: Stonetoss-Holocaust-denial.png (702 KB, 1000x1000)

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Which are the great cultural landmarks of USA again?

Attached: EH0gPdw.jpg (599 KB, 1200x841)

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Attached: 62PdCouTvNPDuXRaduVYiCb9hxbZWDcAb1acVYBWNMDunKNje4QAD4AASwFbudCEuNmF3YrNH2C5QxTncxEzxSJMYRa99szmxnb1 (47 KB, 597x843)

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

You expect me to feel regret or something?

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

The west could have survived without Hitler aswell, if it wasn't for you. Look eastern Europe protected from your influence now not being ethnically replaced.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Thank you for your input

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

I wish Stalin nuked your shitty mutt country and put your "people" in gulags. And I don't even like Stalin, but he'd do the world a favor if he did that.

Nazi Germany cared only about politically reliable Germans. They didn't care fir the "white race" and had no problems with enslaving and exterminating white peoole to their own gain. They cared about NOBODY else.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

This.

Honestly the far right are shooting themselves in the foot by associating himself with a man who single handedly destroyed Europe and stated on MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS that he only cares for Germans and Germans alone.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

/pol/

Jow Forums is a non-white board you idiot

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Polishdeathcamps
There were russian once called gulags. But hey whatever suits the jew first am I right?

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

He never said that. Besides why would a korean care?

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

I can't handle reality.

Attached: 1554210511585.jpg (110 KB, 647x831)

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

NO!!! WHY AM I SO SHIT SKINNED!!! FUCKING KIKES MADE ME THIS WAY!!!

Attached: Lole-so-funny-c.png (304 KB, 410x483)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

you dont have to be white to hate niggers and jews

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

The germans treated slavs better than the soviets did.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

WHY DIDNT THEY LET MY AUTISTIC COUNTRY DESTROY EUROPE!!! FUCKING NIGGER LOVING ALLIES!!!

Attached: el-abominacion-germano.png (63 KB, 1200x1200)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Never said that, besides I think europe would be much better off today if Hitler would've won. Now most of europe is our bitch anyway. So I guess it was inevitable.

Attached: 8ff781e468aaf4f021d1ed6c12632b23.jpg (41 KB, 460x368)

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

I find it funny though especially a mexican would talk about race purity? All of mexico is one big crime scene. Probably because everybody is mixed.

Evan Green
Evan Green

Yes he did hans, he wanted muslims to win the battle of tour so christianity never came to power in europe

Attached: mlohaf0f90n01.png (140 KB, 673x390)

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Based indeed.

Attached: warszawa-okupacja-1210x423.jpg (115 KB, 1210x423)

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Easily fabricated picture
That's not what he said. He said he respects muslim religion. But he wouldn't invite millions of them to live on german soil.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Attached: csm-0014849001.0002547d-ee2ee7eedf.jpg (78 KB, 800x536)

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

He said that he wanted germans to convert to islam. He would be pretty happy with the german pro islam policy

Attached: 1552831935296.jpg (140 KB, 792x581)

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Fuck this thread is full of shitskins. No wonder Hitler wanted to kill you all, can't blame him.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

He never said anything like this. He just said that he respects the religion. What you just said is made up on the spot.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Attached: 1549640228591.jpg (35 KB, 294x317)

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Reported to your German polizei site

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

The real redpill

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

Check your flags
Look in the mirror
Repent

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

You do realize the only reason south korea is doing good these days is because western nation including germany are paying into south korea so it appears to be better than chinese communism?
Besides a south korean Hitler would've united korea by now.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Was this post intended for yourself?

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Hitler was the last hope for Europe

why is it always a stupid fuck from USA who is telling europeans what is their last hope and what not? do have nothing to do in your own fucking shithole?

Attached: lima-group.jpg (38 KB, 780x439)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

No, korean hitler would have lost more territory. Luckily we weren't autistic like the germans to elect a manchild into office. Also the only reson your country exists is because the allied forces took a pitty on your co*ntry. They should have just devided your country into million peices

Attached: 1554778379657.jpg (612 KB, 800x1263)

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

destroyed Europe
it was its last hope

lol

also, a pic for you

Attached: hmmm.png (306 KB, 820x550)

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

I'd rather lose some territory than lose everything to be honest. The only reason your county exists is because of white people.

Attached: stock-photo-hand-drawn-map-of-japanese-empire-at-it-s-largest-extent-in-map-features-vintage-aircraf (554 KB, 1500x1161)

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

imagine being a german today who sympathises with the nazis lmao get a gf or something

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

A korean Hitler might've stood a chance against japan, just saying.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

imagine being european today and still supporting multiculturalism, islam and leftist ideologies in general. Its as if you're asking to get your head chopped off.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

If you don't support Hitler you support Multiculturalism!
Why are Germans like this?

Angel Price
Angel Price

javascript:quote('104435087')

i oppose islam and therefore support national socialism

not so sure about that

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Yet you all defend mudshits.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

They are souless automatons.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Oh yeah? Quote me on that

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Come on Europe/Los Estados.
Start doing something that will end up in history books.
I want to be part of something in this era.
If you fail we can hide you.
Go for it.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

cringe

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

H A V E S E X
A
V
E

S
E
X

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

You have enough people in here defending mudshits for their behavior. Besides Hitler would've never allow something like terror attacks and since you all are screaming nazi at everything might as well get Hitler back.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Well considering your thread didn't you ever stood still and realize nazism is still alive? France is still great despite shitskins.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Kek

Attached: 43z35uz.jpg (42 KB, 1024x514)

Connor James
Connor James

Could be much better. Same with most western european countries. Now a muslim can beat me anytime he wants to and my government doesn't care.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

The West isn't being islamicised, retard. The Islamic world is being westernised. Look at those huge malls in Arabia, the rise of "LGBT Islam", their westernised sense of fashion, the number of African girls dissing the headscarf for the smartphone, the political discourse of "inclusion and freedom" by their politicians who wear Western suits and ties. The whole world is being polluted by liberal values, free enterprise, individualism and participative democracy. There are literal gay imams in Muslim communities in the West. Even the most hardcore conservative countries claim that democracy is the only legitimate system. There are very few nations still resisting that trend. If only there were more people actively rejecting Western liberalism and shilling for collectivist/antiliberal measures, the world would become less monolithic.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

god i hate these subhuman non europeans and especially self hating europeans
every sunday i pray for my ancestors who fought on the right side of history and killed countless gypsies and jews
europe is for europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=9Efmra-YlA4

Attached: a1b52ddd1eabf4e523e95ff2a339b886--loga-soldati.jpg (151 KB, 570x822)

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

How do you explain then that islamists can get away with literally anything in western countries and the governments don't do shit? How come our governments are ready to pay millions for a new mosque and even islamic education in schools? There were even talks about islamic holidays. LGBT islam is only practiced by retarded leftist hardliners. Anybody from arabian countries laughs at these people and call them mentally ill.
Also the rest what you just said, they got big malls and what? Most of their women wear the headscarf or get stoned to death, many nations in the middle east are still a monarchy. Most of their leaders despise western values and culture.
I also agree that liberal values are a problem too but not as much as islam polluting everything it touches and any european leader is a literal crook selling themselves for the highest bidder. Liberal values or not.
Everything you just mentioned happens mostly in the west and is only there to weakn us further. While giving those nations from the middle east further prove that Islam is the only one way to go.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Hitler's troops did terror as a matter of policy.
The Morgenthau plan was the best. USA rewarded you with economic aid for murdering millions of people and destroying Europe, you should've been reduced to serfdom for what you did, like what you wanted to do to us Slavs.

Goli Otok was built for people like you. You Ustaše were bigger animals than the Nazis.

What you Nazi retards don't realize is that the true extreme left (not the SJW LGBTW+ snowflakes) are best at destroying fucks like you, willing to also use brutality and unlike you have actually won a world war.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Why are you using my posting style

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

How do you explain then that islamists can get away with literally anything in western countries and the governments don't do shit?
But that's wrong, you spastic. Nowhere in Western countries are there more government infiltrators than among Islamic communities. How do you explain the amount of Islamic terrorists caught before they can do anything? This week our police arrested a Moroccan who wanted to strike during Holy Week and didn't have time to prepare. Even people like Anjem Choudary are jailed for thoughtcrime, because anything, anything that doesn't fit the NPC mantra "democracy and individualism good, totalitarianism and collectivism bad" is "hate speech" and a crime. Including islamic totalitarianism.
How come our governments are ready to pay millions for a new mosque and even islamic education in schools? There were even talks about islamic holidays.
Maybe that's the case in northern Europe, here Muslims have to pay for their own shit and nobody expects Islam to make its way to the calendar. It's a moot point because most Islamic countries have official Christian holidays like Christmas. Pakistan (a country literally invented as a religious Muslim enclave, like Israel but Muslim) voted for Christian governors and female presidents before any Western country. Are they "cucked" too?
LGBT islam is only practiced by retarded leftist hardliners. Anybody from arabian countries laughs at these people and call them mentally ill.
Because LGBT Islam is something that SHOULD NOT EVEN EXIST and it's enabled by Western culture. It's an aberration, and a sign that the West must be stopped before its toxicity takes over the world.
Also the rest what you just said, they got big malls and what? Most of their women wear the headscarf or get stoned to death
You clearly haven't visited any Muslim country, or believe that they all are or want to be Saudi Arabia.
Most of their leaders despise western values and culture
They should but they don't.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit