Attached: deleuze2.jpg (495x630, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53uXMtoxnvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. me
2. pythagoras

flag
hegel

Attached: 1524376867829.gif (480x270, 1.91M)

based minotaur

Nick Land. I’m an accelerationist

Jokes apart, it’s probably Plato, nigga talked about eugenics 2500 years ago. The Republic blew my mind.

>he has a "favorite" philosopher
it's not about entertainment, loser

Peter Jordanson

Nietzsche

Sun Tzu

not really a philosopher

really not a philosopher

he is, as his writings reflected greatly on wisdom and reasoning

Nagarjuna

Flag
Machiavelli

Louis Cachet

Attached: varg.jpg (720x480, 44K)

Myself

Attached: 1554677325753.jpg (404x500, 35K)

You think you're joking but probably genuinely dont know any better

Diogenes

finland
which ever guy says we should nuke this shithole planet

Linkola

Did you know Linkola wanted to completely get rid of the Finnish army even if no other countries got rid of their armies? Did you know he wanted to do this in the fucking 60's

1. USA
2. Fyodor Dostoevsky

Attached: Fyodor Dostoevsky.png (1600x2000, 2.9M)

Based and redpilled. I like listening to Varg's wisdom.

Hitlerland
Schopi

Attached: 1554109832907.jpg (400x534, 85K)

what was his reasoning? seems impractical. i hope he realises how clearly retarded that is and regrets it. i dunno what his aims were then but based on the now, it would be working against his own words. he wouldn't even be able to publicise those words. especially so considering finland has a small population and impact overall so local growth under the banner of his ideology would be the best option. instead of literally cutting your own dick off while the big boys multiply and fuck shit up all over. actually it's more like shooting yourself in the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=53uXMtoxnvE

yall niggas read books n shiet?? damn lmao loser ass niggas pick up a video game sometime smdh

He wrote it in mid-sixties and it was published again in his most important book in 1973.

He said all countries should get rid of national armies and replace them with a UN police force.
He said that instead of the big boys small countries should be the first to do it.
I haven't finished his shitty book yet though, I am still reading it but so far he hasn't said anything about why the Soviet Union wouldn't just fucking rape us if we had removed the army in the 60's.

Anyways he seems like a big fucking douchebag pseudo-intellectual cunt who only complains about shit that can't and won't be fixed. He is only liked on Jow Forums(nel) as a meme because he doesn't want immigrants in Finland and wants to kill humans. Lol.

Maybe he gets better in his later years, I know he changed from an optimist to a pessimist so I'm hoping he gets more sensible in the later parts of the book.