This was happening a few hours ago in my city

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-derry-riots-police-cars-14431489
>this was happening a few hours ago in my city
Feeling a bit scared lads

Attached: (RAW Footage) Northern Ireland Riots In Creggan Derry (1).webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLZq1VUSF_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF!!!! How could the EU do this!!???

what are you niggers doing

Fuck the huns.
ERIN GO BRAGH.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLZq1VUSF_w

Police raided some properties in the area, people chimped out. There are some places in Northern Ireland where the police cannot operate due to this kind of shit, and we don't have police cars, we have pic related instead

Attached: norn.jpg (620x342, 29K)

Haha the EU will use the nuIRA as a proxy army to conquer Northern Ireland now.
You dont stand a chance

why is your cunt such monkey infested a hellhole

Both halves of Northern Ireland hate each-other, the catholic nationalists and the protestant unionists, and brexit is really ass splitting them again. We have more poverty, more unemployment, worse healthcare and more terrorist attacks than the rest of the UK. My mum's house got fucking blown up 20 or so years ago and she had to live in a trailer for six months. I'm leaving this shithole as soon as possible.

Attached: 1546965955108.png (633x758, 64K)

IRA strong

basically my opinion but I’m mentally ill and probably won’t be able to leave

>pro-EU nationalists
How does that even fucking work

and that's a good thing.

Wait are the Irish unironically bombing each other again? Lmao time to re-up my IRA membership card.

who was the girl that got shot dead?

a 29-year old journalist

But you have access to both irish and british citizenship and therefore if you can leave NI you basically have the best passport available (irish passport gives you and your descendants permanent passport to UK and whole EU)

not him but they don't want ulster to be independent, they want it to rejoin the Rep. of Ireland which is in the EU, at the moment UK being in the EU means that its a bit of a non-issue but if we leave then they are being split away from the country they want to be in.

I can sense your suffering all the way from here. Sorry about that.

Attached: 8f8.jpg (680x680, 59K)

Sinn Fein are populist they don't really have any strong ideals except Irish reunification, they were anti EU a few years ago till Brexit became popular and now they are pro EU as they see it as a chance to antagonize the UK.

Is this what Brexit will look like?

Don’t fucking occupy foreign soil. I don’t get why we get all the shit, while the anglo-saxon still holds a ton of his genocidal conquests.

God I wish this stuff still happened here

You can be a European nationalist if you consider your country part of a greater nation

Londonderry

it happens in black areas every time a cop shoots someone

That happens every few years and it usually doesn't last very long

neither do these. These dissident republican groups are just organized crime with nationalist links. They commit the odd attack on police or whatever but for the most part they are crime gangs.

Troubles 2.0?

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Attached: 1552333196618.png (600x600, 382K)

Its a giant inferiority complex because they used to be "muh empire" but now they are hardly the third most importan country in Europe. So they desperately cling onto some useless spots all over the world and think everyone owes them something (seen in the Brexit negotiations)

Will U2 release a good album ever again?

God anglos are such uncivilized chimps.

Northern Ireland sounds like an absolute shithole. Glad my family moved out from there in the 50's.

My first thought as well

Here's what you cucks need to do.

Become your own country and increase your ties to he Republic.
By which I mean becoe completely independent of Britain and make it so that there is more economic dependence on your southern neighbors.
I mean you have a great harbour.

why is there a wog speak caption in the video?

b-but.. it's w-white..

FOP
(fuck off paki)

>Become your own country
Now that would be based because I would get a /rareflag/, but it means we would lose out on our £9.2 billion in gibsmoney from the British government. Also we do have a based port, thx 4 noticing :3