/brit/

Mondeo edition

Attached: ford-mondeo-mk1-1.jpg (530x353, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHqZ7oddZyc
youtu.be/H7e5N48tphU
youtu.be/H-O0vHJzoFc
youtube.com/watch?v=uctraa3zKCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I Am The Good Yank

I've listened to Manic Monday on a Wednesday a few times.

the good australian 'tis i

I'm the shit Australian

Homealone today!! :D

Reckon I'll try be a net positive person today.

Hayley Williams in her prime

>IRA murdered a journalist in Londonderry during a riot

TROUBLES TIME

>those few minutes in between the old and new threads when everyone just stops posting completely

haha literally me

ah yes what a fresh and insightful observation

If you missed the stream
youtube.com/watch?v=jHqZ7oddZyc

Attached: bacon butty.jpg (963x642, 53K)

Remember that your deeds reverberate among the Sefrot.

Attached: Dominoes.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

those aren't dominoes you moron

>One shot at life
>waste time with this shit
Grim

meanwhile his wife is fucking the postman lol

>stop liking things i dont like do as i say reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1541995087690.jpg (676x960, 37K)

is that a stripper pole in the middle of the living room?

mark is a pure hedonist

Attached: hmm.png (350x273, 22K)

I'm not a Yankee doodle

on reddit telling everyone about how we need to completely abandon such archaic patriarchal christian celebrations in the developed western world and instead embrace secularism and multiculturalism by considering the feelings of communities of different faiths and none

all the while advocating literal mass non-white
genocide and quoting whole chapters of mein kampf on Jow Forums

haha what am I like

troubles up in the north again

So how do they fly? Or is it filmed like that to make it appear as if they were in the air?

hmm...

Attached: 5026a1048a840c03e0cf033d49d651d716aa0093134f89c0dd133ccfcc40c131.png (1000x899, 295K)

based

Attached: 1398787745962.jpg (599x653, 45K)

i made a new youtube video lads

youtu.be/H7e5N48tphU

giz us a like guvnor
im desperate

Attached: Sweetheart1.gif (800x600, 6K)

me in the middle

Why's e got an eyepatch

working on my manifesto

have never opened a youtube link in /brit/
never will

any more info available at this juncture such as the anticipated contents

they're the only guaranteed non-dodgy links on Jow Forums

>waaahh I don't have a girlfriend
sook

I'm a student

Imagine what her poo tastes like.

Attached: DCE697CE-2BBC-4AFD-BA5C-570A5FA05B6D.jpg (1265x1474, 366K)

please continue

would be legal to beat women and children

Arrogant

have to meet toilberg first thing tuesday morning to discuss my remark yday during the board meeting that 'they should have crucified whoever the fuck keeps ordering the low fat milk for the canteen too'

play the low caste dwarf, you get treated like an insect lol

reading the japan times

Oi fuck off!

I don't understand please somebody explain

Girl 2 wants me to leave girl 1 and move back to America with her. Not sure I'm ready for this. She said if I leave girl 1 that she will be my girlfriend

blog
on

Is that music aphex twin?

he starts it, and it keeps going until the stack of cups is knocked over

Okay well basically I'm in a long term relationship and I'm happy but it's hardly perfect but I think girl 2 could be perfect for me, she's actually really smart and Im convinced she's sentient unlike most people (including girl 1). But girl 1 has a reall good job and tonnes of money and adores me so much that I know she'll never leave where as girl 2 is also a neet but well educated and capable of getting a job (just like me). I'm wondering do I give up a comfy kinda happy life with someone I care about to chase the dream with someone I think might truly be the one. Feels risky

But how does it fly??

Attached: 1541125089963.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

Drinking: coffee

Yeah, its Avril 14th reversed, but not backwards.

Its Aphex Twin reversing the sheet music and playing it backwards, not just reversing the audio file or anything.

momentum

h-hi

Attached: 44.jpg (1944x2592, 732K)

'write about someone you love' is not a question

They're folded together by bending them which stores energy as they all strain to become straight, but because of the pattern, they can't become straight as they are all flexing on each other, It creates an energy store. As soon as the pattern is broken by removing one stick at the start, they are all capable of becoming straight by removing the next stick over, which makes it explode in a pattern, flinging them upward in as wave formation as the energy release moves down the sticks.

Thought I recognised it
Nice video

youtu.be/H-O0vHJzoFc
im white

Miss being able to use queer as an insult

cute
CUTE

woa so epic and original and meaningful woa

not a word i’m afraid

That album is amazing desu
Showed my dad it, he loves it too

Sorry I'll translate it to French

En gros, je suis dans une relation à long terme et je suis heureux mais ce n’est pas parfait, mais je pense que la fille 2 pourrait être parfaite pour moi, elle est en fait très intelligente et je suis convaincue qu’elle est sensible contrairement à la plupart des gens (y compris la fille 1). Mais la fille 1 a un très bon travail et des tonnes d’argent et m’adore tellement que je sais qu’elle ne partira jamais où, en tant que fille 2, elle est également une femme bien éduquée et capable d’obtenir un emploi (tout comme moi). Je me demande si je renonce à une vie confortable, plutôt heureuse, avec quelqu'un qui me tient à cœur, pour poursuivre le rêve avec quelqu'un qui, à mon avis, pourrait être vraiment celui-là. Se sent risqué

Thankyou

creatura eyes

pas un mot j'en ai bien peur

Eating: museli

How did you meet girl 2? Is she american?

staring at a 3/10 with a big fat arse and big fat tits

blog on

NEED a Japanese wrestler gf

wish I had this problem

Thoughts and prayers are with those that have to toil over Easter

Just need a Japanese gf
Don't care what kind

Met online, but it quickly became a real friend. They're American and moving back to America. I haven't and don't intend to cheat yet, but she has explicitly told me she wants me to leave girl 1 for her. On the one hand, I want to think I'm not a materialistic person. I want to chase true love and be truly happy, which should make this easy. On the other hand I don't want to end up a nerd virgin neet living back with my parents after fucking it up with both of them and then kill myself before 30. I'm terrified of being stupid but love makes me want to be stupid.

There's a black girl who works in the next office along from me and she has the most unreal arse. I want to colonise her then tell Jow Forums about it, especially when she's wearing those skinny jeans.

Attached: IMG_0126.jpg (998x1024, 181K)

j'ai vraiment essayé d'écrire que je n'avais pas obtenu de A en français pour rien, tu sais

she's still above your league

blog on livingston

Mate I posted this on /britfeel/ for you to maximise the responses

hi spencer

such is the life of the disposable male

hi

love chebs

hmm, i didnt really think about what r9k would feel. at first i guess i reckon they'll say live the comfy neet life with girl 1 and don't fuck it up by being greedy but maybe they would want me to have true love, should be interesting

Attached: 1538477982593.png (825x1200, 1.96M)

thanks x
ya

PROPER LONG WEEKEND BELTER COMING THROUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=uctraa3zKCI

just realised it's easter this sunday. do people actually do anything special for it?

Not into poo but I am curious about sniffing a girl’s asshole.

Attached: FE2FC89A-9BA5-4E24-B64E-38BA1755563D.jpg (550x720, 67K)

I sing old timey christmas carols and drink green
beer while dressed as a vampire or a spooky ghost

Attached: 3E6CB363-7B0A-4932-966B-37A1453B1062.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

no

you're well random mate

decided to stop wanking
cant believe i've gone this long letting my hand wank me. gay as fuck tgbh