I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally...

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1555659882693.png (800x909, 837K)

For me, cuck is one, who is evolutional failure, who help someone else evolutional success. So, since you have daughter already, it is "cuckoldry" not to raise a girl for another man to enjoy.
And not to be cuck for sure, you must be the only one who choose your daughter's man for better grandkids.

What about Haplogroups

Why is that the only ones who care about this are the ones who will never even have kids because they're incels?

Attached: 1554039960420.png (852x478, 96K)

>still hasn't been refuted
absolutely based
and no, Sam, your pasta is garbage

seething incel who will never have a daughter or son

Attached: 1546204374667.jpg (2354x2448, 1.28M)

That's why the family asked for money, lands or goods when the daughter married

>seething incel who will never have a daughter
thank god, I'm not a cuck

You are the ultimate cuck.
>yfw

Attached: 1512591564547.jpg (804x802, 85K)

>there are 50% chances of having a daughter
Yep, not falling into the cuck trap.
Vasectomy coming soon, kiddo.

>not making your wife get an abortion if the baby's a girl
seethe more cuck, enjoy paying for that potential coal burning hole

>Muh individualism
Remember that someone who sacrifice their whole life for your wife too.

>Such a massive cuck he assumes his daughter would undoubtedly fuck black men
You'll never have a wife.

Attached: 1547455762787.jpg (1542x1532, 235K)

why is this thread stickied

seethe more nigger, go back to chasing your white whale trailer trash

whatever you say cuck supreme

Attached: 1547458655386.gif (320x240, 393K)

>posting some gay Facebook meme shit
Mom! I found the cuck!

>ricardo
>facebook
kys

If you have to ask, you don't understand them.

I cannot comprehend anything more cucked than having a son. The one time his dick is inside your wife's pussy makes her scream like you never made her all the times that you tried. A little kid literally mogs you in front of strangers and you have to pretend that it is something to celebrate. Having a son is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL KEK. Think about it logically.

Muslim parents gets paid for marrying off their daughters