How are people able to run the Marathon in 2 fucking hours?

how are people able to run the Marathon in 2 fucking hours?
how in the hell is it possible to run 20km/h for 2 hours straight without resting?
i'm dying after 3 minutes

Attached: 1510384581391.jpg (400x368, 25K)

never run, it breaks your heart

Attached: 1555498304773.png (554x436, 71K)

I run 5km in 30 so while I could theoretically do that, in reality after running for 30 minutes straight I was actually feeling incapable of running anymore.
People that can continue to run for more than an hour are insane freaks of nature honestly

adrenaline rush maybe?

>people

Attached: axulwpsk0ri01.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

the woman with best time in Marathon is white anglo

>how can strongmen deadlift 500kg wtf I can only deadlift 50kg
dunno man they probably train and take steroids or something lmao dude

That is what the human body is built for, we are one of the best animals in the world in terms of resistence running.

You just need to have low enough IQ so you can enjoy the many hours of training stupid sports.

you need to start slow and train yourself up
main point is not to stop, doesn't matter if you're very slow
just keep running for 30 minutes, if you can't keep the pace you can walk normally for a while but don't stop

I kept between 18-21km/h for about 2 hours when running in the military during my training. I found that easier than running slower for a longer period of time. Now I would probably die though kek.

>anglo

don’t run marathons, they wreak havoc on your testosterone levels

Humans are natural long distance runners. We are evolved to run down and tire all kinds of prey over long distances like that, keeping about that pace.

and the most scary thing is that they don't even look tired after they cross the finish line
they don't fall on the ground immediately to rest and catch a breath, they don't even sit, they look like they could run another 40km

I always knew that sports are harmful.

They train their whole lives for that. You can't compare them to someone who runs like 2 hours max monthly.

Actually I've heard that it's way healthier to continue running a little bit after a long run instead of instantly stopping so it might be that

It's crazy when you realize it's at quite a pace as well. Riding my bicycle (not a race one) 20k/h is pretty quick

This is what you should look like if you want to run marathons

Attached: 240px-Paula_Radciffe_NYC_Marathon_2008_cropped.jpg (240x488, 27K)

Explain this then

Attached: nick bare marathon.jpg (799x999, 58K)

he isn't built for marathons though