Huwhite genocide is real Europe is lost beep boop

>huwhite genocide is real Europe is lost beep boop

Attached: 76a.jpg (552x615, 73K)

>the white race must persist!!!

Attached: El niño de soya.jpg (1288x1170, 259K)

Do people do the soy face IRL
Is this real life
Wtf

>whites don't have enough kids!!
>me? i don't want kids, i'd rather spend my remaining life arguing about capeshit

Attached: 042355.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>La j00s are responsible for the death of the white race. trust me they'll benefit from it

Attached: 1548862791031.jpg (680x788, 103K)

>realize that 99% of people are utter brainlets therefore average IQ being slightly higher or lower literally does not matter
>realize that CRISPR exists so white traits will never go away
>realize that globalism is actually based because you can travel anywhere, live anywhere and eat all kinds of foods

what other "arguments" does pol have?

It's really dumb in the case of Europe. Why would Jews import their worst enemy into their grounds? There are no people more anti Jewish than muslims and if if Europe ever got fully islamified, Israel would be immediately eradicated and Jews removed from Europe in an arab style holocaust. A few migrants are already responsible for killing Jews and there's been a rise in "antisemitism" documented because of them lmao

Attached: 1545138169859.jpg (500x371, 82K)

If that's true where are the Jew's effort of stopping Muslims immigrating to Europe then?

Attached: 1555463216695.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Have you even seen most european muslims? They're leftist bootlickers and want to fight le evil right wingurz together with the jews

go back to india prajeet
>keep feeding the nigger beast aka my somali sister in law beep boop

People are generally retarded and cling on the next best group they can blame, so it’s the muzzies, Jews, lizard people, etc.

The reality is very simple, most rich people with an interest in this stuff are out of touch idiots who live in their ivory towers and think they’ll do
A) some altruism by solving a refugee and worker crisis
B) are selfish assholes that don’t look into the long run and try to reverse out-source their business (because outsourcing helped the world so much in the last decade)

memes reflect reality retard

I think there's a reason why they're being imported but it's not to "genocide" Europeans. I believe that the worst of the worst are being imported to make everyone absolutely hate muslims to gain sympathy for war efforts in the middle east for the the benefit of oil companies and probably Israel. Everyone knows how successful 9/11 was as a falseflag that immediately made people want to go to war with a country that wasn't even responsible for the attack.

Most (middle class) Jews fuck off to Israel because they get threatened and Attacke by Muslims, it’s only the liberal “my parents were Jewish so I say I’m jewish when I can benefit from it” types that advocate for open borders and that shit
European muslims hate the Jews with an eternal passion, look at labour in the UK and their anti semitism accusations by other people or generally when Muslims harass Jews in universities or other public spaces.

>j00s
wow what a reddit thing to say.

I don't know why don't you go there instead of hiding out here?

ahh yes the "jews" are killing white people

Based mongol

>slightly higher or lower literally does not matter
you are dumb

Na that's niggers and mudslimes.