I always feel bad that our American friends are bullied on this board

I always feel bad that our American friends are bullied on this board.
A bit banter is fun but it makes me sad seeing all these "get shot" threads.

So this is an
>America appreciation thread

Thank you America for inventing the Internet we are all shitposting in!

Attached: 1551132881167.jpg (1000x1000, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/03/04/world/bitter-goodbye-russians-leave-germany.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck americans, they are unironically the biggest cancer of the world, destroyed the middle east, europe, central america and japan within one century

Attached: apu cowboy.jpg (1000x770, 74K)

Do am*ricans really not know what day it is today?

Attached: celebration.png (499x499, 92K)

America is becoming a caricature of itself, it's sad really

strong dominates weak

what?

Shut up poor fag

t. american at ramstein

But after all, the Internet was built by negros, like the Egyptian pyramids, oh sorry, this is the Americans

I am color blind and do not distinguish the Canadian flag from the Mexican

Tell me.

This is a nice green Pepe right?

Attached: 1548138665549.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>be citizen of the Freedomest nation in the world
>be following the law, by the book, and proudly uphold your 2nd amendment rights
>get shot

Attached: 1555640217027.jpg (1125x1256, 144K)

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 27K)

fpbp

bring dich um

American posters were loved under Obama. Ever since Trump took office the muttposting increased 100%

fuck you too

No they weren't, it's just that since 2016 people talking about the US on Jow Forums skyrocketed to the point of redundancy

yes please
i'll get the lube

yess.. it is

It turns out that the Americans built the Egyptian pyramids oh shi...

Attached: images (21).jpg (96x95, 2K)

>American posters were loved under Obama

No

Silly blacks,
Rights are for whites.

Their government is a shit and Americans sometimes have difficulty accepting the fact that their country has flaws too, but they are some of the best posters. Lets all be frens. Posters who disagree can cancer off desu.

Attached: 92d.png (657x527, 22K)

All Germans should show gratitude towards America. If not for the US, Germany would be another ex-commie shithole like Poland.

Without the USA Germany would still be white like Poland.

Based

Thank you for Donald Duck, McDonals and F-16, Murrica

>wtf why didn’t America just let us take over Europe...
>BTW America didn’t help win WWII it was all Russia!!!
Europeans

Your post has nothing to do with what I said.
Even if Germany was a "ex-commie shithole like Poland" it would still be a shithole where mostly Germans live.

Germany is measurably one of the best countries in the world and we basically built it from the ashes

World you have preferred we let the Russians have it? Or never pressured them to tear down the wall and reunify?

i like american women and their big milkers
thank you america

Attached: 66.jpg (1200x343, 218K)

Without the US a lot of things would've happened. The world would most likely either entirely communist or conquered by fascist governments right now

>I always feel bad that our American friends are bullied on this board.
>A bit banter is fun but it makes me sad seeing all these "get shot" threads.
>So this is an America appreciation thread
>Thank you America for inventing the Internet we are all shitposting in!

Attached: 1555655766761.png (482x427, 58K)

OP here, I was just kidding. Americans can go to hell

List things you like about america:
>Patriotic
>Love guns
>big portion sizes
>fast and big cars
>lots of inventions and innovations

Attached: 6r.png (500x488, 53K)

Did you know that Americans invented the BIG MAC

>Germany is measurably one of the best countries in the world
wrong
>World you have preferred we let the Russians have it?
As long as the German people continue to efist, yes. I don't care about wealth if the one who'll benefit from it aren't the German people.

>Or never pressured them to tear down the wall and reunify?
Soviet Union was more benevolent in that regard as they removed their troops, while there are still American troops and nukes in the FR"G" Ltd.

Both of these would be better than what we will have in about 50 years.

>wrong
Stopped reading there

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS NIGGA THINKS HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ETHNICALLY REPLACED BY RUSSIANS AND THAT RUSSIANS WOULDNT HAVE KEPT THEIR TROOPS THERE HAHAAHAHAHAHA

It would be correct if you believe fake statistics., I guess.

Except they literally removed their troops unlike you.

They removed their troops because of us you fucking retard

Citation needed

Soviet Union fell in 1991, troops left in 1994, they couldn’t afford to occupy you any longer
From a 1994 paper:

nytimes.com/1994/03/04/world/bitter-goodbye-russians-leave-germany.html

>"We're leaving because we're under orders to leave, but none of us want to go," an officer in his mid-40's said as he prepared for the 36-hour ride to Moscow. "I won't have a place to live when I get back home. The Germans killed millions of our people and burned a third of our country, and now they're all rich and we're being kicked out like dogs."

>At the cafe where many departing soldiers stop to drink one last German beer, a Russian waitress said most customers seem sullen and angry. Ending at Least Two Eras. "Why should they be happy?" she asked. "They're going back to terrible conditions. Every one of them wants to stay here until the last possible moment. So do I."

Russians would have stayed and replaced every last fucking German, and like all Germans you’re a fucking ungrateful piece of shit unwilling to acknowledge the truth because it would hurt his pride

Are you still butthurt being deported Jose?

So what you're saying is they left because Soviet Union fell. I don't see why one should be thankful to you because of this.
Especially because what you say is so horrible is currently happening under your rule. If anything you only shown that you're not worse than Soviet Union but just as bad, which doesn't mean you deserve any thanks.

occupation =/= ethnical replacement
for example, mexico is not occupying you but you are still being replaced by them

Soviet Union fell because of American pressure holy shit lol

Nah I’m not responding to this anymore actually you stay here saying whatever dumb bullshit you want

The guy is being overdramatic. Eastern Germany, especially Brandenburg where he was stationed, were the poorest parts of Germany. I guess it's different now, but he shouldn't act like that part of Germany was much better off than Russia.

YEAH KILL EM

You do realize it was Russia that dissolved the Soviet Union.

Actually let me correct this. You haven't shown it yet because in DDR there were more ethnic Germans than in FRG. So you are finishing the replacement just quicker if we asume that Russia wanted to replace us.

You are discussing with a right wing retard. You waisting you time.

>Soviet Union fell because of American pressure

Hold on. I thought it's because communism doesn't work? But now it's because America pressured them. That's interesting, could it be that communism actually works and you were scared, so you had to shut them down?

>because of American pressure
Are you fucking stupid? It was because of demographic change, russians made up about 50% of the population at the end.
So pretty much what's happening too your empire right now kek

Love you too Germany
Nice to see you too asshole. The Ottomans, French and Brits did more to destroy the ME than we could. We are only in Europe because if Germany and Western Europe is prosperous. Central America has always been shit and the country with the most American influence is doing the best. As for Japan open a history book you brown idiot.

It's like 10 years I make fun of them here but I have to say they're funny people and I don't hate them.

People that have never been here or have only as tourists 5 years ago have a warped view colored by sensarionist 24 hour news and editorials passed off as fact. There is also the old saying of the pot calling the kettle black.

Attached: 21886343796_ce969058f8_b.jpg (1024x692, 463K)

No Berlin would be a Polish city just like Stettin, Koenigberg, and Beslau if we didn’t occupy you

Only African Americans think like that. DARPA created the internet.

I have called you der ewige bergjuden many times but you are still my favorite european country

When has bodycam footage ever been that clear?

Thank you America for the electricity, it is one of mankind greatest inventions

>American posters were loved under Obama
>t.newfag

Compared to being a afro arabic city now. Thanks alot.

Hoffe du wirst von einem Fungi abgestochen, du Ami Arschkriecher.

>What is Pomerania
>What is Prussia
>What is Silesia
>R-Russia didn’t want to replace us rite guise?

Ich hoffe dein erstgeborenes Kind wird von einem Antifa Mitglied getötet.

>what is west Germany, france, UK, Netherlands and all other countries under american rule

If it wasn’t for us you wouldn’t even exist. It would just be deported poles and other easterners living in your lands because theirs was hobbled up by Russia. East Germany only existed because the USSR needed to keep up appearances and needed a strong German buffer state. If we didn’t enter the war and France was occupied by Mr. Stalin than the USSR would be the global superpower and the Iron Curtain would be over the English Channel and the Pyreenes so both of those needs would no longer be necessary.

>Under American rule
Even we’re not under American rule pal

Based. But lucky your nation is destroying them. Great work on that.

There needs to be another pearl harbor or 9/11, and soon i hope.

We’ve reached maximum turkposting

fpbp
September 11th sin perdon ni olvido

holy shit why do americans think they are responsible for everything good in the world

I always used to be ashamed of how stupid and brainwashed Americans are, but then I realized that people from other countries are just as stupid and brainwashed, and I felt a little bit better

Attached: 728B63A3-DFB5-4724-BA69-781CF1B4351A.jpg (399x225, 23K)

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Ok lol, either the average German has so much cognitive dissonance they cannot comprehend anything that goes against their world view or your father was a Turk. I’m under the impression it is the former, but for Germany’s sake I hope it is the latter.

No amount of Americans dying or suffering will save your nation, in fact, it could only make it worse because then interventionism would have a revival, like it did after 9/11. If it wasn’t for 9/11 we would have left Germany most likely by 2010

We don’t? We done a lot of bad things, sure, but we’re not the incarnation of evil like most seem to think.

Whatever you say, Tyrone

Sure thing, Ahmad

This ngl
Made me stop wanting to leave and improve my cunt.

qft

this is very, very, very beautiful.
Is this in New England?

Yes it looks like Vermont

Americans are subhuman animals. So glad you'll be a third world state by this century.

Attached: 8be4da0684d86ba8c67811266d8fe054669efa7b8cbc91776d52acab79237b6e.jpg (718x960, 88K)

>Americans are subhuman animals
>for adopting and caring for a child
Honestly what the fuck is wrong with foreigners

Incredibly beautiful. I really don't understand why people willingly live in California or Florida. I've always thought that I would settle down in New England if I moved to the US.

I mean I live in Florida but I also live on a tropical beach identical to the Bahamas (and I can literally take my boat to the Bahamas)
California is also beautiful but it’s filled with literally our worst people

What I don’t get is why people live places like Louisiana and shit

the "child" is subhuman.

If you plan to move to New England, you might as well stay in Europe.
People move to California or Florida because it's different.

I think the implication here is that she slept around, got impregnated by a black man and the literal cuck on the left is now raising his wife’s son.

Now that is great, of course. I was more thinking about swamps, heat and humidity. Ever picked up cocaine packages on the beach?

Pardon me, *daughter.

That is not a half black baby, that is an adopted child, most children up for adoption here are black (because their parents abandon them)
Swamps are miserable to be in but mangrove swamps are actually beautiful too. It’s the sawgrass shit I hate. And nah I’ve never actually seen cocaine in my life weirdly enough

>What I don’t get is why people live places like Louisiana and shit

Southern states literally have the best food in the entire world. Stay mad yank

>That is not a half black baby
I wouldn’t know.

I am a southerner, I even have a southern accent unlike most younger people here

Louisiana has good food but everything else about it is a shithole
You have black people in Germany too, you would know, that baby is 100% African American (which means it probably has like 2% white in it from somewhere down the line)

Prior to the refugee crisis, we had maybe 0.5% black people in Germany. So no, I wouldn't know.

>You have black """people""" in Germany too
>Source: I went to Paris and black """people""" were everywhere