Have an IQ of 135(sd 15, top 2% percentile)

>Have an IQ of 135(sd 15, top 2% percentile)
>Still dumdum than my fellow average Korean people
IQ is nothing more than a meme, Don't fall for it.

Attached: comic_new1-20190417-194731-000-resize.png (310x738, 247K)

Lol
Didn't read
Post more toga pls

>IQ of 135
I bet you tested it on the Internet.

>IQ
Its weird bros, I'm not smart but throughout my life I've always been "competent" for lack of a better word, to get through primary, secondary school, and now university.

I see these folks with low grades and I wonder, "how?"
The assignments aren't difficult, the tutorials and quizzes aren't hard, so why do they fuck up?

I conducted the test at mental Hospital(not that you think, No I've never been hospitalized) and I got same number as well.

>I got same number as well.
kek, that's the problem.

They aren't dumb, but rather not used not enough to a(the?) way of thinking in that subject.

my iq is 2digit

Precisely they told me "over/around two sigma".

>koreans are smart
You are inefficient slaves

Attached: C02wjE0WEAEIgZ8.jpg (869x482, 109K)

135+ is the top 1%.

And Korea has zero Nobel Prize even now

Germans would not do well academically in Korea. Not smart enough

And that Korea has zero Nobel Prize even now

Nobel prize is a meme and nepotism tool for Jews. Koreans are one of the smartest people on earth. It's a fact.

xD

>Nobel prize is a meme and nepotism tool for Jews. Koreans are one of the smartest people on earth. It's a fact.

Attached: 5F90BEE2-958B-4038-BC80-B69620FEFD2C.png (1879x1384, 571K)

Sorry that I'm not smart enough to win novel prize

=)
:)
:^)

Kim,How's your life in Indonesia?
Do you run business?

Tell me your sex life in Indo.plz

Average Korean IQ is 105. Stop lying

It's probably standardized to be 100 for each country. 105 is relative to white populations.

iq doesnt always translate into how smart you are or how smart an aura you give off bro. its like being a virgin if you dont lose use it properly theres no use having a nice dick. brain is the same

At age 3 I had iq of 123 something
At age 11 I had iq of 83/87 (did it several times because they thought I had brain damage)
At age 15 I had iq of 97
At age 23 I have now IQ of 145.
Humans are unpredictable, a number can't tell how intelligent you are because culture and environment is a bitch.

>IQ testing at age 3
lol

>>op has IQ of 135
>>Post anime waifu
You know what's wrong

You trained or took something, do a lot of sport ?! Detail your life and habits my dear user

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I had some physical health problems (not behavioral) that's why they did it. Won't go too much in the details.
I didn't train nor cheat for shit, I just read more, did more "homework" and improved my life and health. I know someone who is for example a lot more smarter than me (objectively) but had they done the IQ test they'd have 70 something unironically or maybe 90 because they are slow because of illness.