/brit/

Edition: best Emma

Attached: 400ef0ba09c968fe012461020afe299e.jpg (1080x1311, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqvY9dKny4E
youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU
youtube.com/watch?v=pyqnu6ywhR4
vocaroo.com/i/s0rKxNpo4gnW
youtube.com/watch?v=TlxsHX9rkfM
youtube.com/watch?v=1tB7-r1W54I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iest Ind itt

innit but that's all that was left

recycle this one after

me? for lunch? yes it'll be salmon sandwich, pistachio éclair and iced tea

aah yeah the old evening tesco route

daily reminder: If your boomer parents didn't get some considerable assets under their belts between 1960 and 2000 it's over for you and every subsequent generation of your family. thanks for playing x

whats your tranny name?

heather
have an email address set up for when I hit 30 and become a hon

So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your heart's still open and
if so I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down and pucker up
I'm sorry to interrupt it's just I'm constantly
on the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together, if you wanted to

If this feeling flows both ways
(Sad to see you go)
Was sorta hoping that you'd stay
(Baby we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying
things that you can't say tomorrow day

Attached: 5b2cdc7eac6b7ae637f72ee3f3709076.jpg (480x480, 33K)

feel a bit bad for the delivery lad bringing me my stuff because parking round here is a bloody nightmare
half the time he just plonks the van in the road and gets a move on

don't recognise this but i bet it's either libertines or arctic monkeys

the drivers have an easy job, they have a cheeky hour break between afternoon deliveries and evening

ahahaha i googled it and i was right it's arctic monkeys

@tismomick
>Wrong
not wrong.

inherent things must be permanent, if they weren't they would be subject to change.

how can an inherent thing change? if an inherent thing changes it would not be an inherent thing, it would be something else. eg if the idea of a table changed, the idea would be of a chair or something else not of a table.

next an inherent thing must be able to be defined/understood as independent of all other things. if an inherent thing has other things in its definition, then other things also have other things in their definitions and all inherent things will be just a mush of a regress of different definitions and things would not be able to be sensibly distinguished from each other. for example if a table is defined as the result of a carpenter and wood, wood would need to be defined as the result of a tree and etc etc etc - until you cannot make sense of anything by their definitions and this is a big problem for an 'inherent thing'.

this includes inherent existence and also inherent inexistence. in fact i don't say that objectivity objectively doesn't exist because it would require objectivity to exist to support its nonexistence (nonsense).

notre dame caught fire because they were forced to do affirmative action hires for the builders so they got sub par workers

quite fancy a succulent chinese meal

if it changes its not inherent but if it has never observably changed then we have no reason to believe it should other so until then its inherent
simple as, virgin

Attached: 01097283.jpg (599x517, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aqvY9dKny4E

>succulent chinese meal
You mean bones with potatoes and MSG

DID YOU THREATEN TO OVERRULE HIM?

Attached: image_update_img.jpg (624x351, 40K)

no i mean a succulent internet meme
youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU

singing a song about milk

youtube.com/watch?v=pyqnu6ywhR4
lol

I support: man u, liverpool, chelsea, man city, barca, real madrid, juve, bayern and Dortmund
problem?

Attached: hsVuBKa.jpg (1080x1350, 64K)

hungover and hungry

what food should I get lads?

porridge and coffee gang
porridge and coffee gang
porridge and coffee gang

Attached: 1465952179807.png (718x420, 150K)

mac and cheese

Not arsed

*quotes jurrasic park*

so yes mathematics and logic are practically fine to construct arguments off because they are reliable. but they are not essential nor are they objective/inherent because we cannot guarantee against their change.

let me show you what the problem of thinking of mathematics as an inherent essence is. mathematics comes into and out of reality whenever things partaking of it arise?

so when my mind starts trying to do a sum, mathematics inserts itself into my brain and attaches to the numbers my mind forms - but before that there was no mathematics?

How can a permanent unchanging thing come in and out of reality? does that have a cause? is it my mind? am i the creator of the eternal maths?

>justeat wont deliver for another hour

corrrrrrrr pengalicioussss

Long weekend

Attached: just6.jpg (356x450, 34K)

I honestly don't get how someone, for example, can support a top team like Barca, but then hate another top team like Real - or vice versa. Imagine the amount of mental gymnastics one hast to induce.

yeah after friday prayer you mong

stop redditspacing and I might read your next post if I'm arsed

Attached: 1528462122340.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Oh I see

quite the elegant move, Australia

Very peng train indeed

Attached: 1548329970352.jpg (5312x2988, 2.58M)

>Please checkout by 13:34

Attached: 1474868217612.jpg (363x363, 23K)

waheey I'm in this picture

imagine that smashing into your bollocks at 130mph

It's Passover lads

Say something nice about Jews

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_bardvash1.jpg (1988x1280, 1001K)

just want to wake up as my character in my fallout game

so yes mathematics and logic are practically fine to construct arguments off because they are reliable. but they are not essential nor are they objective/inherent because we cannot guarantee against their change. let me show you what the problem of thinking of mathematics as an inherent essence is. mathematics comes into and out of reality whenever things partaking of it arise? so when my mind starts trying to do a sum, mathematics inserts itself into my brain and attaches to the numbers my mind forms - but before that there was no mathematics? How can a permanent unchanging thing come in and out of reality? does that have a cause? is it my mind? am i the creator of the eternal maths?

vocaroo.com/i/s0rKxNpo4gnW

mad how he recovered from this and went on to become leader

anyone here like JAV?

Attached: 1554714542739.webm (922x690, 2.87M)

Interesting lack of children itt, given the state of the rest of Jow Forums

dave? you there?

Attached: slag.webm (360x654, 1.83M)

mr toilhmed just texted me saying 'r we a bank? wer r u?'

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_inbarfinsteen.jpg (1476x1066, 583K)

Nu match, seems wholesome

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-210420.png (1080x1920, 1.68M)

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_sivanaharon1.jpg (2320x1344, 687K)

maths is a persistent objective reality
when you calculate using mathematical logic you're using the same maths used by all mathematicians, past, present, and future

I noticed uncensored JAV have a different type of japanese looking women compared to censored. Censored JAV seem to have full on native japanese women, like they can barely see out of their eyes they're so squinty. Bu censored have shaved women who are more whorish

all women should be arrested and then forcibly put into tights and released on probation

Love me some peng trains

evil bastards celebrate the death of our lord and saviour

imagine being the first guy to see a banana and being like
ooh I'll eat that

qt

PENG

thread didn't show up for some reason in the filtered threads list

could unfilter the south african gimp but i dont want to

need to see her HAMASSED

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_ofek_mesika.jpg (2272x1330, 1.36M)

eating a lidl pretzel

what? The maths was always there whether you thought of it in your mind or not.Just because you are not aware of something does not mean it does not exist

Not sure why girls love wearing tights on Easter weekend.

Attached: 1555670478410.jpg (1436x1020, 295K)

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_eden_chanel.jpg (2848x1340, 959K)

the peng tings
youtube.com/watch?v=TlxsHX9rkfM

If jeepers was cuxifyed today.

Attached: modern easter.jpg (425x425, 17K)

Kill the chicken burn the egg

i hate JAVs like this one because i never know where to look

I'd make her gaza strip
I'd colonise her west bank!
I'd send rockets into her territory
I'd claim her land for my people!
I'd smash that for seven days
I'd make sure the mother was Jewish alright

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_arbelamoray.jpg (1520x1766, 599K)

Eden Chanel is pretty peng name, ngl (2bqh).

it's really just too much, not at all a fan of threesomes-and-up

they looked nothing like they do now
most foods have been selectively bred to give a high yield of tasty, convenient food
some brainiac once said that if they could go back in time to roman days or whenever and take back technology to blow their minds, they'd take a bag of seeds
pic related is (i think) what bananas looked like when they were discovered

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 12K)

all womyn shuld be arresded : DDD

swag

youtube.com/watch?v=1tB7-r1W54I

oli sykes vocals have improved massively

actually better than 2013 shadow moses Reading renaissance Oli

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_koralccohen.jpg (2156x2698, 1.56M)

objective things require unchangeability, permanence and to be defined in isolation of all things. no thing can logically fit this definition and it becomes agpparent when you start to deconstruct what universe where objective concepts come in and out of existence would look like, that it is clearly not tenable.

take motion, is motion a persistent objective reality? all things that move are doing the same as all other things that moved (save for speed and direction) - but if they were imbued with an inherent objective reality of motion they would be carrying motion along with them as they move and hence motion would need motion (or numbers carrying maths and maths would need the maths of maths to emanate) - which is a meaningless regress.

A second problem when does motion start and stop? how can a permanent, unchanging thing stop and start being the character of a thing? when does a thing technically start moving? when does it technically stop? is it the same thing?

Mathematics at its core, like motion, is a posteriori descriptive characteristic we use to describe the phenomena we perceive. it is reliable because it describes these phenomena (including mental phenomena and feelings etc) with regularity, but it cannot stand apart as an inherent ideal because that defies logic (another one of our useful descriptors for phenomena)

I am not denying that subjective things can be for all intents and purposes unchanging (but we can never guarantee that they will not change).

why is the nazi obsessed yank posting jew women

i read that one strategy the jidf use to get sympathy for israel is to post hot idf babes
looks like it was true

chebs

The goal GF.

Attached: 1528478762817.png (1240x880, 181K)

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_oriya_cohen_.jpg (1326x1094, 381K)

How do you know he's a Nazi? Never seen a Nazi do something like this before.

Attached: israeli_idf_navy_girl_michalgru.jpg (2040x1690, 925K)

I'd show the romans fortnite

see

lol

once the yank is done posting his IDF girls he'll start posting the Brexit girls then maybe that trap he posts..
what a pathetic whelp

>Mboko, ‘tismo and Jow Forumsizen

An argument between these three would be priceless

Danger - Lijadu Sisters

need her number STAT

Attached: israeli_idf_girl_sky_buskila_.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

these are all inventions of trinity.

I starting to find a lot of inconsistences in the Holocaust. It seems as though the stories, and the facts of what happened keep getting added to it as time goes on and the survivors die out. Recently, feminist writers and historians are claiming SS guards raped and sexually assaulted jewish women before going into the gas chamber. But this wouldnt be the case by this stage the physical appearance of the women made them untouchable, on the verge of starvation, riddled with disease and viruses.

this didn't happen