I have literally passed my whole life wanting to be brown...

I have literally passed my whole life wanting to be brown. Every time they say I'm ""blond"" i got red of shame and i say they are brown hair. Whenever they notice that i have ""green"" eyes i cover in shame and i say they are hazel-brown. Being white is literally the worse curse that could happen to you. You are doomed to be weak, autistic, low test. Has anyone else have been cursed with the wh*te genes?

Attached: doomed_from_the_start.jpg (493x750, 31K)

he looks like Gordon Ramsey

nice larp

I'd hate being a rape baby too

bumpo

I wish i had your looks
>t. A "light" brown-haired brown eyed subhuman

but you are blessed instead. you can be a normal functioning being of the society. the so called whiteis cannot be socially adapt, can't be assertive and emotionally strong and are doomed to be a second tier being, controlled by the more self-conscious powerful brown people. i have never seen a top-tier boss who was 100% white, while i have seen a lot of second tier people who was instead white.

you see, with my genes, light eyes and light hair would make me look like a Fenno-Mongol chad. But with looks i got now, i look like a wh*tey pole...

i mean, the perfect gene-set is pale-skin with brown features. too much browner and you get too much aggressive and arrogant to behave correctly in society, more white than this and you get too weak and submissive.
being pure-white means you are genetically destined to have a mediocre life

i suppose you're right with the pale-brown setup being kino. Though the problem is that i'm not pale, so with the combination of my light brown hair i look like the stereotypical tanned fuckboy. I want my looks to reflect my cold personality.

>brown medkike flag being an eternal medkike
imagine my shock

I have red hair and pale skin

i know, saying something out of the chorus can be shocking and people don't accept it. but the truth is only one.

>Have thick long brown hair and beard
>have brown eyes with thick brown eyebrows
>be white skinned
It's amazing lads

Attached: 20190419_231825.jpg (3024x3024, 2.41M)

We know you are medkike marioshe.

I wish i was, i wish i was.

don't lie denzel

No need to worry, you're Italian.

You are a typical brown medkike who always barks loudly hoping that will keep away the biting because he naturally sucks at it and if it ever comes to it he is fucked.

>let me tell you about you
I wish i could be this assertive. But i'm not. Not going to post any photo anyway

I know about you and your kind cause I lived amongst medkikes all my life. So yea let me tell you about (((you))).

Yes Mario, you are white